Ask your questions here boys & girls to positive girls

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is my question.... How does it end up that women want to be friends with me rather than interested in me as a romantic way? How can I change this?

I dont know, by your pics you seem good, maybe its the approach you use that makes them believe you just want to be friends.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here is my question.... How does it end up that women want to be friends with me rather than interested in me as a romantic way? How can I change this?

manly answered this better than i ever could. but i will give it a shot anyway. i remember your situation with that one girl. i say, lose any residual/unconscious fear you have. fear of rejection (so crippling), latent fear of commitment (which you may not even be aware of), fear of being alone (that may have you grasping at whatever little crumbs you can get from an unsuitable individual).

that's just me take, take it or leave it :smile:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who are the heavy weights on this board?
Do you and your husband ever argue about the Opium Wars?

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why did the population of China begin to explode in 1950 despite the extremely anti-sexual legal policies of the regime?

2 reasons I can think of:

1. we wernt getting slaughted on mass anymore. see "rape of Nanjing 1937" as an example 3oo,ooo civilians killed in six weeks.

2, the one child policy wasnt in place at that time. It came about in 1978.

Last edited:

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
best thread ever! i've been laughing since i started reading it.....and.....AND , I found 10 seconds of useful information!!! you guys all kicked ass on this one....seriously...most entertaining! it had a good beat and was easy to dance to.. i give it a 9.......lol....THANKYUOOOOOOOOO...lol

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense that the countries with religious indoctrination would have the most prejudice against homosexuality. China has none of that anti-gay retoric in its collective unconsciousness, and male machismo *there* has nothing to do with kicking the crap out of gay people. I think, if anything, China is probably the safest place in the world to be gay. The government in China only cares about actions against the government itself. And there are 1000's of laws on the books there, but maybe 10 are enforced.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Zayne, I wanted to thank you personally for your biased contributions to so many threads in the past few days. It's kinda sweet watching your enthusiasm grow like an erection. We all just hope after you get off, it will shrivel up and go back into the proverbial whitey tighties that it arrived in.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone is free to assess the content of my message based on his or her own experience or, as in your case, personal bias. Unlike you, I do not try to rally people against others, build myself up, or tear down anyone with a different opinion than my own. You are inauthentic of expression or purpose, and those who follow your lead are of the same insincerity.

China is blunt, and you find her threatening because she holds a mirror up to something you do not want to see.