Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone is free to assess the content of my message based on his or her own experience or, as in your case, personal bias. Unlike you, I do not try to rally people against others, build myself up, or tear down anyone with a different opinion than my own. You are inauthentic of expression or purpose, and those who follow your lead are of the same insincerity.

China is blunt, and you find her threatening because she holds a mirror up to something you do not want to see.

Last I checked you were over making fun of Caucasian women for having hips. Based on your profile you have an Asian fetish, which explains your tickled fancy. It's nothing more than that really.

And you are so right. I'm not blunt at all. :rolleyes:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last I checked you were over making fun of Caucasian women for having hips. Based on your profile you have an Asian fetish, which explains your tickled fancy. It's nothing more than that really.

And you are so right. I'm not blunt at all. :rolleyes:

Whether I have an Asian fetish or like narrow hips does nothing to impact my views. Attacking me does not change anything about yourself. Apparently my predilection for narrow hips threatens your image of yourself as attractive. I had no idea my opinion was so important to you. In spite of any damage I may inadvertently wreak on your fragile ego, I maintain my preference for women with narrow waists and small butts. Sorry, I'm white!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Whether I have an Asian fetish or like narrow hips does nothing to impact my views. Attacking me does not change anything about yourself. Apparently my predilection for narrow hips threatens your image of yourself as attractive. I had no idea my opinion was so important to you. In spite of any damage I may inadvertently wreak on your fragile ego, I maintain my preference for women with narrow waists and small butts. Sorry, I'm white!

Yes, your opinion means so much more to me than anyone elses on this planet. You should have figured that out by now. I'm really disappointed that you didn't. Someone catch me while I cry over my huge hips since you don't find them attractive. I told every other guy on this site (and elsewhere) that their love for large hips will just have to go on hold until I get Zayne to like them.

Because you flatter yourself when you think I give a fuck about your preferences in general, we all have preferences ya know? Ever thought your approach about how you state your preferences is what bothers people?

http://www.lpsg.org/272185-kardashian-marriage-what-went-wrong.html#post3774832

No wonder you are enamored. LOL

Oh several of my friends on here and in person love Asian women probably more than you do. They just aren't nearly as assholish about it. It bothers me about 0% strangely....since I'm all jelly jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you are very desirable, don't worry.

Yes, your opinion means so much more to me than anyone elses on this planet. You should have figured that out by now. I'm really disappointed that you didn't. Someone catch me while I cry over my huge hips since you don't find them attractive. I told every other guy on this site (and elsewhere) that their love for large hips will just have to go on hold until I get Zayne to like them.

Because you flatter yourself when you think I give a fuck about your preferences in general, we all have preferences ya know? Ever thought your approach about how you state your preferences is what bothers people?

http://www.lpsg.org/272185-kardashian-marriage-what-went-wrong.html#post3774832

No wonder you are enamored. LOL

Oh several of my friends on here and in person love Asian women probably more than you do. They just aren't nearly as assholish about it. It bothers me about 0% strangely....since I'm all jelly jealous.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You should look up the user Petite. She's beautiful and intelligent in ways that would blow your mind. She used to go to the chatroom when I was here before and turn on her cam. She would smoke a cigarette with a long cig holder and a flapper hat straight out of the 1920's. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You should look up the user Petite. She's beautiful and intelligent in ways that would blow your mind. She used to go to the chatroom when I was here before and turn on her cam. She would smoke a cigarette with a long cig holder and a flapper hat straight out of the 1920's. ;)

why are you engaging this loser? You are so much above that!!

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Come here my little MR, and let me comfort you as you cry... I'll make sure to hold your huge hips too!

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyForNothing [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Why did the population of China begin to explode in 1950 despite the extremely anti-sexual legal policies of the regime?

2 reasons I can think of:

1. we wernt getting slaughted on mass anymore. see "rape of Nanjing 1937" as an example 370.000 murded in just six weeks.
Rape of Nanking Part I Atrocities in Asia Nanjing Massacre - YouTube

2, the one child policy wasnt in place at that time. It came about in 1978.

sorry the link didnt work first time

Last edited: