Asked to wear something that shows to much!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Bruce1957, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Bruce1957

Bruce1957 New Member

My BF is big when flacid, both in lengh and girth and he quite often wears cotton boxers. He was asked to perform in a stage show and the costume included some very light-weight cotton knee breeches. At the Dress Rehearsal he turned up wearing boxers and wore them under the costume. Apparently, I was told later by a member of the company, the movement in the breeches was so distracting during a dance number, that he was taken aside and asked to wear some tighter underwear for the performances. He still blushes when reminded of the story.

Anyone else been embarassed by having to wear something that revealed more than they would normally show?

Bruce

2. bigger and better

bigger and better New Member

Well, my brother rides bikes. One time he had asked me to come ride with him at a big bike riding day or whatever. He was really excited about it, he bought me some of those really tight bike cloths. You know?
    Well, the boke ride turned out to go over a path that made the bike skake a lot... kind of vibarate. Didn't take long for me to get hard.... after the bike ride you could tell people noticed the, large lump in my pants. I didn't care much, it was kind of embarassing for my girl friend though.

Draft saved Draft deleted