• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Asking a girl for sex

bigjon14

Lurker
So a friend of mine tells me i should try and fuck their roomie, how should i go abouts doing it?...is it worth it to try and get her to do anal too?

ejection_handle

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Such a great post for a FIRST time poster. pfffffft
And here I was thinking there might actually be someone here that didn't have a clue. Wait I guess there is.

SpoLLe

Gold
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Say "eyo bittay I'm tryin to get my D wet, think you can do somethin' bout dat?"

Works like a charm.

dolfette

Sexy Member
Sexuality
No Response
try,

''hey, i see you as just a hole to spunk in! wanna lay down and spread while i shove it up your pooper?''

:rolleyes:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
step one invite her over for drinks and too watch a movie. make sure you dont say anything when she comes over other than "hi". any excess words you use will be used against you when she rejects you. make her a drink and have her sit on the couch. instead of putting on the movie put on this song: YouTube - Keith Sweat Featuring Athena Cage - Nobody (Video)

wordlessly walk across the room and stand in front of her looking deep into her eyes. do not blink! blinking is a sign of weakness. pull out your penis and start stroking it slowly. if she hasnt left by this point you are golden.

dolfette

Sexy Member
Sexuality
No Response
step one invite her over for drinks and too watch a movie. make sure you dont say anything when she comes over other than "hi". any excess words you use will be used against you when she rejects you. make her a drink and have her sit on the couch. instead of putting on the movie put on this song: YouTube - Keith Sweat Featuring Athena Cage - Nobody (Video)

wordlessly walk across the room and stand in front of her looking deep into her eyes. do not blink! blinking is a sign of weakness. pull out your penis and start stroking it slowly. if she hasnt left by this point you are golden.
i so hope this is a joke...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
dolf meet DUDE, DUDE meet dolf - you could be very happy together, or you could murder each other in cold blood. Either way it'd be interesting. :bigeyes:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
but if that scenario works as serious advice the ball slapping will be triumphant

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
i like to believe that Scalawag meets girls who will do him but hate Zappa and girls who appreciate Zappa but refuse to do him and his whole life consists of a search for this mythical girl wh likes both zappa and will do him. i need to stop day drinking

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Website
helgaleena.deviantart.com
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So a friend of mine tells me i should try and fuck their roomie, how should i go abouts doing it?...is it worth it to try and get her to do anal too?

Seriously, is that how you choose your sex partners, you have some third person point them out to you? :headshake: And then you ask the internets instead of the person you want to have the sex with? :rotfl: