Asking a girl for sex

bigjon14

Just Browsing
Media
So a friend of mine tells me i should try and fuck their roomie, how should i go abouts doing it?...is it worth it to try and get her to do anal too?

D

deleted157868

Say "eyo bittay I'm tryin to get my D wet, think you can do somethin' bout dat?"

Works like a charm.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try,

''hey, i see you as just a hole to spunk in! wanna lay down and spread while i shove it up your pooper?''

:rolleyes:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
step one invite her over for drinks and too watch a movie. make sure you dont say anything when she comes over other than "hi". any excess words you use will be used against you when she rejects you. make her a drink and have her sit on the couch. instead of putting on the movie put on this song: YouTube - Keith Sweat Featuring Athena Cage - Nobody (Video)

wordlessly walk across the room and stand in front of her looking deep into her eyes. do not blink! blinking is a sign of weakness. pull out your penis and start stroking it slowly. if she hasnt left by this point you are golden.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
step one invite her over for drinks and too watch a movie. make sure you dont say anything when she comes over other than "hi". any excess words you use will be used against you when she rejects you. make her a drink and have her sit on the couch. instead of putting on the movie put on this song: YouTube - Keith Sweat Featuring Athena Cage - Nobody (Video)

wordlessly walk across the room and stand in front of her looking deep into her eyes. do not blink! blinking is a sign of weakness. pull out your penis and start stroking it slowly. if she hasnt left by this point you are golden.
i so hope this is a joke...

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
i like to believe that Scalawag meets girls who will do him but hate Zappa and girls who appreciate Zappa but refuse to do him and his whole life consists of a search for this mythical girl wh likes both zappa and will do him. i need to stop day drinking