Asking a straight friend

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

aries26rs: A married couple that I know come over often to play cards during the week.  We always some how get on the subject of sex.  One time she made mention that he had asked her if he could try anal on her and she said as long as he allowed her to shove a dildo up his ass first, which he turned down the offer.  What me question is, is that  I would love to let him enter me.  I have tried anal before with another friend of mine, and I would love to get in his pants and let him plow into me.  I have seen him in his swimming trunks and from the looks of it he is pretty hung :)  But my problem is I don't know how to go about offering to let him try anal on me without freaking him out.  I really want to get in his pants and see if  I can take him but just don't know how to offer or suggest the situation because I don't know if he would freak out on me.  Any suggestion?

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My suggestion: don't even. Or do you not care about losing a friend just because you've got the hots for him?

3. Imported

Gold Member

Late_Bloomer: Agreed. Straight is straight, and unless this guy talks about his gay tendencies with you, you'd be seriously risking your friendship for it.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: I agree with the others. It's too risky unless he's letting you know that he's curious. Of course throw it out there and see what he says. At the most he'll snarl his nose and blow it off as a gay friend playing around. If he's interested, he'll take the bait. But if you're gonna ask, I'd start with first suggesting if he's even thought of doing a guy that way and see what his reaction is.... But proceed with caution!

5. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: Here, here. And I'll add that he's married. Don't get involved with someone who's already made a commitment. It's too complicated and not worth it.

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Before I retire for the evening, I couldn't resist the urge to play the Devil's Advocate here.

Perhaps I might be reading too much into this one, but it couldn't hurt to pay a little closer attention at two things: one, the openness and frequency with which this couple keys you in on their sex lives; and two, any sort of verbal/non-verbal communication set up between you and the guy. I wholeheartedly agree that marriage is a sacred thing and that you would be an interloper for trying to wedge your desires into that. But I know that there are couples out there who are, shall we say, more receptive to the idea. I don't think you should hunt for a signal to get plowed. But if he starts engaging you in sexual situations like that and he's indicating a willingness to experiment around with you, so long as the missus knows and agrees with it, nothing wrong.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Do not ask a married man to have anal sex with you. In fact, don't have sex with ppl who are already married in general. Even if he shows gay tendencies, he's married.

Draft saved Draft deleted