Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here are my two cents. I am straight, but if approached I would probably let a gay guy blow me. Especially if I hadn't gotten any recently. I don't think this would make me gay because I am not the one doing the sucking. A mouth is a mouth, no matter what is behind it.

Then what about a guys ass? Would you consider yourself not gay since you were doing the fucking?

I consider "a mouth is a mouth" to be a stupid argument. Maybe I'm in the minority when I say I think looks are incredibly important when it comes to blowjobs.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
That's exactly what I was talking about earlier when I said "taking advantage of a vulnerable state". Anyone who would try to take advantage of a drunk man or woman, and get them to have sex knowing full well that it's something they would never do sober, actually does deserve to be punched. No, beaten senseless is more like it. So now I actually am at the point of violence.

That's absolutely despicable.

Also getting drunk is no excuse for asking in the first place. People are responsible for their actions at all times.

This is why I don't drink, and never have. I don't want to lose control of myself and do something I will regret. And I don't want to spend any time hanging out with drunk people that cannot control themselves. That kind of horseshit has never appealed to me.

You're aware that this nonsense is internally self-contradictory right? You either think people are responsible for their actions at all times (and therefore not capable of being "taken advantage of") or you think there are circumstances in which people are less responsible due to extreme intoxication and therefore more easily convinced into doing things they might not usually do, or indeed less inhibited about and responsible for propositioning other people for sex

Yes it is wrong to manipulate someone so drunk they are incapable of giving informed consent to sex in to having sex of some kind with you, no it is not wrong to foolishly proposition someone for sex when you are drunk, and no it isn't wrong to have sex with someone who is inebriated but still capable of giving informed consent to having sex with you.

I'll tell you one thing someone could definitely be responsible for though, beating someone senseless, drunk or not the law would hold you responsible for giving in to that disturbing streak of aggression you seem to have.

OT- depending on the appropriateness of asking a straight guy if he wants a blowjob and presuming you're fairly confident he wont get all "Alwaysguessing" with you about it there's no problem with doing so.

It's impossible to know what any given heterosexual guy might say to a request like that, they aren't all alike. It depends on what kind of person he is, the range of possible reactions is pretty broad.

If he has a GF it's much less likely he'd say yes (if that's what the OP is driving at), I'm not going to be all high and mighty about the sanctity of monogamy like some members have been, but it's worth remembering that propositioning straight guys with GFs puts you in a very specific kind of situation.

Last edited:

inside_us

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that's a freak asking in my country :D, dont know abroad !!
its not really polite, but if a guy gave you a respond such as that he want you suck his dick, thats a different case.

but im not sure you can find a guy who wanna suck his dick by other guys or gays. if you can found it, then the next question, does he really stright guy ?? :D

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe I'm answering this question.

Once you have had a man suck your dick, news flash, you're not fucking straight!
AHH News flash BITCH!!!! If a man sucks another mans cock, HE is NOT automatically gay, Bi maybe but not gay. Your mind is so damn shallow for a young guy, polluted by a narrow minde society.. FYI, the old saying goes, you are what you fear, and, in your case, it's obvious you fear this, so NEWS FLASH, come on up out that closet BOO BOO!!!!

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one thing that I ABSOLUTLY, DESPISE, about you damn hetero males, and your polluted way of thinking, is that it's perfectly "normal" in your pea of a brain, for you to convince a female to have sexual realtions with another female aka, your bitches, and to you it's natural, on the other hand it's so wrong for two guys to have sex, bit of Hypocrisy there don't ya think?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The one thing that I ABSOLUTLY, DESPISE, about you damn hetero males, and your polluted way of thinking, is that it's perfectly "normal" in your pea of a brain, for you to convince a female to have sexual realtions with another female aka, your bitches, and to you it's natural, on the other hand it's so wrong for two guys to have sex, bit of Hypocrisy there don't ya think?

This is a revolting post. I hope it isn't really what you think.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You either think people are responsible for their actions at all times (and therefore not capable of being "taken advantage of") or you think there are circumstances in which people are less responsible due to extreme intoxication and therefore more easily convinced into doing things they might not usually do

Both of those statements are true, because people are responsible for allowing themselves to become intoxicated. It is a person's own fault if they allow themselves to become intoxicated enough to be taken advantage of. It is also wrong for someone to knowingly take advantage of an intoxicated person. As I already said, two wrongs don't make a right.

AHH News flash BITCH!!!! If a man sucks another mans cock, HE is NOT automatically gay, Bi maybe but not gay. Your mind is so damn shallow for a young guy, polluted by a narrow minde society.. FYI, the old saying goes, you are what you fear, and, in your case, it's obvious you fear this, so NEWS FLASH, come on up out that closet BOO BOO!!!!

AHH News flash BITCH!!!! I never said HE IS automatically gay, Bi maybe but not gay. Your mind is so damn shallow blah blah blah blah blah

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Both of those statements are true, because people are responsible for allowing themselves to become intoxicated. It is a person's own fault if they allow themselves to become intoxicated enough to be taken advantage of. It is also wrong for someone to knowingly take advantage of an intoxicated person. As I already said, two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't recall suggesting that they did. So in your opinion then when someone who is totally responsible for being intoxicated is propositioned for sex by someone they are all of a sudden no longer responsible and therefore are being taken advantage of? Or are they responsible for being taken advantage of too? If so how are they being taken advantage of?

In any case you neatly avoided the rather clear distinction between someone being mildly intoxicated and still able to give informed consent to sex and someone being too intoxicated to be able to give informed consent. The distinction is pretty important. In the first case no one could possible be being taken advantage of in the second they most certainly could.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Then what about a guys ass? Would you consider yourself not gay since you were doing the fucking?

I consider "a mouth is a mouth" to be a stupid argument. Maybe I'm in the minority when I say I think looks are incredibly important when it comes to blowjobs.

It might, depending on the personal and even cultural reference. There are societies where a dominant partner is not and does not consider himself gay, for instance. We can't impose Western constructs on them, for example.

I realize you are speaking for yourself and I totally respect that. But for others who are being equally honest with themselves, these are not "stupid" arguments; these are their personal reality.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Would you consider yourself not gay since you were doing the fucking?
That's what I've always thought about Latin America. Latin America is awfully big to generalize though. Somebody on another thread said that many guys in Brazil are bi, so there's a lot to go around for the exclusively gay guys. Sure are some beautiful guys down there.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You are absofuckinglutely right.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a revolting post. I hope it isn't really what you think.
It's not what i think, babe, it's the way it is, i know tons of hetero males, and there all about the same damn thing, getting 2 bitches to go at it, or should i say have a "bi" experiance, cause to you "men" Oh it's so normal, and natural, but immoral for 2 men to have a "bi" experiance..

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

AHH News flash BITCH!!!! I never said HE IS automatically gay, Bi maybe but not gay. Your mind is so damn shallow blah blah blah blah blah

Sure does!!!

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Once you have had a man suck your dick, news flash, you're not fucking straight!

Your words boo boo... :)