Asking a straight guy to suck his dick

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Give me a fucking break. It says right in your profile that you are 20% straight. But you're going to tell me that's not because you fucked a woman, right? Sure. :rolleyes:

If that one woman were measured against my male partners, I'm about a third of one percent straight. But this 99.66% gay-experienced guy cannot legitimately be called gay according to your theory because of that one woman. Throw me in the bi category along with every straight guy who ever got a single male bj. That'll make the male population half-bisexual with straights in #2 position and gays a tiny minority. But you'd be stretching the definition of bisexual so far as to make it unrecognizable.

(btw 80/20 is a measure of orientation, an attraction to men four times as strong as to women, and whether that is bi or gay is a matter of semantics)

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think...

there's no harm in politely offering a SINGLE guy a bj, as long as you're respectful and not pushy.
but wanting to be part of a betrayal isn't good.
bad karma.

^^What she said^^

If he has a girlfriend, PLEASE consider him OFF-LIMITS!!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe someday the mods will get fed up with these dumb 'I wanna suck straight men's dicks' threads and just delete them. Unfortunately, there are lots of gay men who aren't interested in sucking other gay men's dicks because they are GAY men. Not as tasty and nutritious as straight cock maybe?

You can see on hookup sites like Manhunt and Craigslist many ads posted by gay men looking to service straight men too. Maybe the word 'straight' has come to mean not a bar queen or not effeminate on these sites? But I'm afraid these threads will always be started, and the usual half-baked sexuality-is-a-continuum theories will be feverishly argued by these poor, deprived cocksuckers. Not to mention the cracks aimed at heterosexual men insinuating that they're somehow wrong and in denial if they want only women for any kind of sex. It pisses me off as a gay man to think heterosexual men are subjected to all this by other gay men..I think it can make us all look like drooling pervs.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cklover is a class act! :151:

I feel quite shitty that I was duped into a hopeless pissing match over the semantics of the gay/bi/straight label. I hate to be labeled myself as a homophobe, when it couldn't be further from the truth as demonstrated in my actual real life interactions.

That said, I wouldn't want to see threads like this banned just to curb the inevitable debates. The OP very well may have a legitimate concern on his mind, and one could only hope that some of the advice in this thread may guide him to make the right decision.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
there are lots of gay men who aren't interested in sucking other gay men's dicks because they are GAY men. . . . Not to mention the cracks aimed at heterosexual men insinuating that they're somehow wrong and in denial if they want only women for any kind of sex. It pisses me off as a gay man to think heterosexual men are subjected to all this by other gay men.
While we're at it, can we also lay to rest the myth that so many 'straight' men believe - that it's the primary mission of all 'gay' men, 'bi' men, 'men who have sex with men', (choose your terminology) to suck, fuck, be fucked, be sucked, jack off, or otherwise "recruit" every 'straight' man who has a dick? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Couldn't have said it better, myself.

Maybe someday the mods will get fed up with these dumb 'I wanna suck straight men's dicks' threads and just delete them. Unfortunately, there are lots of gay men who aren't interested in sucking other gay men's dicks because they are GAY men. Not as tasty and nutritious as straight cock maybe?

You can see on hookup sites like Manhunt and Craigslist many ads posted by gay men looking to service straight men too. Maybe the word 'straight' has come to mean not a bar queen or not effeminate on these sites?

I think you hit the nail on the head with that last line.

But I'm afraid these threads will always be started, and the usual half-baked sexuality-is-a-continuum theories will be feverishly argued by these poor, deprived cocksuckers. Not to mention the cracks aimed at heterosexual men insinuating that they're somehow wrong and in denial if they want only women for any kind of sex.

I've seen that logic from gay men plenty of times. There was an acrimonious thread here a few years ago, in which certain posters were arguing that straight men ought to get blowjobs from other men, because gay men were better at giving blowjobs from women.

Nevermind that a straight man wouldn't be interested in being sucked by another man, even if said man had a Nobel prize in fellatio.

It pisses me off as a gay man to think heterosexual men are subjected to all this by other gay men..I think it can make us all look like drooling pervs.

To be fair, women are subjected to the same sort of thing by some heterosexual men. I think this phenomenon is a "man thing", not a "gay thing".

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
usual half-baked sexuality-is-a-continuum theories

What theories? It is a fact that sexuality is a continuum, i.e. that bisexuals exist with varying degrees of attraction toward both genders.
I don't agree, and I'm just as sure as you that I'm correct. Can't we agree to disagree?:smile:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I don't agree, and I'm just as sure as you that I'm correct. Can't we agree to disagree?:smile:

As an 80/20 who IDs as gay rather than bi, it doesn't offend me personally if someone denies the existence of bisexuals. But I fully understand and empathize if bisexuals are outraged by denial of their existence-- or reference to their existence as either a theory or theories.

On edit, and second thought: LPSG is an odd place to deny the existence of a continuum of sexual orientation, or refer to it as merely theoretical. No site I know of is fuller of evidence of that continuum.

Last edited:

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am very gay, never have had sex with a woman but I am trying to get a straight friend to do a threesome (2 guys and 1 gal) with me because I want to know what it feels like to have sex with a woman. But I will always be gay no matter how much I like it.

:smile:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I have made it clear that I am straight, and someone I know tries to "turn me" by offering me a blowjob, I am certainly not going to be happy. Either they are accusing me of being a liar or a closet case, or they are trying to take advantage of me because I'm vulnerable for some reason. That is rude, wrong, and would not result in a healthy relationship, if any, from that point on.

You think if he's polite about it, I'm just going to say "No, but gee whiz, thank you kindly for the offer! Want to go hit the courts for a friendly game of one on one?"

LMFAO! :rolleyes:
S'exactly why I kicked the ovaries of the last chick who offered me a BJ. Stupid bimbo, who does she think she is showering me with lovely platitudes and offering to suck my cock, knowing full well that I am gay?! Don't ever insult me again by admitting your deep sexual attraction toward me. Damn rude woman. Grrrr!:rolleyes:

You're a fucking twat, seriously.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
S'exactly why I kicked the ovaries of the last chick who offered me a BJ. Stupid bimbo, who does she think she is showering me with lovely platitudes and offering to suck my cock, knowing full well that I am gay?! Don't ever insult me again by admitting your deep sexual attraction toward me. Damn rude woman. Grrrr!:rolleyes:

You're a fucking twat, seriously.

Actually, I can see his point in this case. He did say that he "had made it clear that (he was) straight", in his hypothetical.

People who can't take no for an answer, and those who persist in making advances despite knowing that said advances are unwelcome, deserve that metaphorical kick to the ovaries that you mentioned.

Seriously.