Asking a straight guy to suck his dick

maximusjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he would say no, I know I would. I think its rude when a guy doesn't even ask if you are homosexual and he makes a sexual advance. If a gay friend asked "Do you want to experiment with me?" I wouldn't trust him anymore. Its a boundary.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thread is about propositioning straight men, so I assumed in the example you already know he's straight. The OP even asked if it was relevant whether he had a girlfriend.

Anyway, the whole going up to someone and asking for sex is the creepy part of this thread. I don't have as much of a problem with the idea of trying to ask out someone you know is straight, as trying to give said person a bj. Even if a gorgeous woman did that to me, I'd probably assume she had herpes and tell her to buzz off. That's really slutty. But if a guy knew I was straight and was telling me he wanted to suck me off and tried to convince me it wasn't a gay thing (as if I just had inhibitions that needed to be lowered) that would really annoy me AND creep me out.

See, but that's just it. No one is talking about trying to "convince" someone of anything. And it's already been made clear that the majority thinks it's not acceptable to ask anyone that is already in a relationship.

There's no harm in asking, unless as I said they are already involved in a monogamous relationship.

And guess what? I still having necessarily "came out" publicly, so as far as most know, I am a "straight" divorced father who is single now (I'm not single).

I would probably feel flattered if someone expressed sexual interest in me, even though the answer would be No.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Read post #150.
Fair enough.

Anyway, I guess we have different views on this. I don't think it's rude to attempt to play the field if you aren't entirely sure of the person's sexuality. There are sexually curious people out there.

Also, I think a major point we're all forgetting here is that most of these incidents occur when people are intoxicated. Nobody in their right mind goes around sober offering BJs to people they're near-certain wouldn't be interested. For someone to come on to you in a drunken state is common-- expected even, and not all that ridiculous for them to presume you'd be less inhibited in your altered state.

Not that I condone it, but it happens.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And guess what? I still having necessarily "came out" publicly, so as far as most know, I am a "straight" divorced father who is single now (I'm not single).

It's a shame that you can't be yourself. You shouldn't have to hide your sexual identity from anyone.

Ok, change the scenario. I know a very "out" lesbian at my college who tried to jump my bones a few years back. I don't think she was disrespecting me. I think she got a little too amorous and went for it. She even give me the line, "I haven't had a cock in me for a while. I need one". So what should I have done? Be pissed at her because she disrespected me, punch her out? or never talked to her again? I did none of these things. I just talked to her for a while until she realized what she had said to me. I also told her that she was very attractive to me but that I thought if we hooked up, it would make things complicated for our friendship. Eventually she agreed with me and made her way back to her dorm. There are ways to deal with people's inappropriate behavior without hurting them.

So did she have any reason to suspect that you might be interested in women, or had you put yourself forth as completely gay? Please be honest.

Also, I think a major point we're all forgetting here is that most of these incidents occur when people are intoxicated. Nobody in their right mind goes around sober offering BJs to people they're near-certain wouldn't be interested. For someone to come on to you in a drunken state is common-- expected even, and not all that ridiculous for them to presume you'd be less inhibited in your altered state.

Not that I condone it, but it happens.

That's exactly what I was talking about earlier when I said "taking advantage of a vulnerable state". Anyone who would try to take advantage of a drunk man or woman, and get them to have sex knowing full well that it's something they would never do sober, actually does deserve to be punched. No, beaten senseless is more like it. So now I actually am at the point of violence.

That's absolutely despicable.

Also getting drunk is no excuse for asking in the first place. People are responsible for their actions at all times.

This is why I don't drink, and never have. I don't want to lose control of myself and do something I will regret. And I don't want to spend any time hanging out with drunk people that cannot control themselves. That kind of horseshit has never appealed to me.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Caveat: This has nothing to do with the original topic, but I figured that I would point it out anyway.

First of all, everyone is bisexual in varying in degrees.

There are roughly 2 billion people of your same gender in the world, and you're only fooling yourself if you're gonna sit here and claim you can't find one single person of your same gender that you think is good looking/think is mildly attractive/might want to see naked/might want to do something slightly sexual with. Just like out of the other 2 billion people of the opposite gender, you could find someone who fits all of the above mentioned things also.

If you can find yourself attractive or sexy, then you can also find someone of your same sex attractive and/or sexy.... and that is slightly bisexual whether you want to admit it or not.

Doesn't mean you're in a rush to kiss people of your same gender, or have sex with people your same gender, or see people of your same gender naked, or start a relationship with someone of your same gender. Most people aren't in a rush to do any of those with people of the opposite gender. I'm simply talking about attraction here.

But if you've ever seen another person of your same sex and thought to yourself, "Hey, he's a pretty good looking guy (or girl)," then you are just like the rest of us - bisexual in varying degrees. This is 2010 you know, it's ok to remove the self blinders. :wink:

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's exactly what I was talking about earlier when I said "taking advantage of a vulnerable state". Anyone who would try to take advantage of a drunk man or woman, and get them to have sex knowing full well that it's something they would never do sober, actually does deserve to be punched. No, beaten senseless is more like it. So now I actually am at the point of violence.

That's absolutely despicable.

Also getting drunk is no excuse for asking in the first place. People are responsible for their actions at all times.

This is why I don't drink, and never have. I don't want to lose control of myself and do something I will regret. And I don't want to spend any time hanging out with drunk people that cannot control themselves. That kind of horseshit has never appealed to me.
Well, unless someone's unconscious or so drunk they might as well be unconscious, they still have control over what and who they do. If you don't want to do anything with the person coming on to you, you won't, drunk or not. I've been piss-drunk and have been able to turn down people I wasn't interested in.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't in any way alter your desires. Everything you do while drunk is fueled by desire, so if you, as a drunken straight man, end up getting a blowjob from the guy that came on to you, then in some way, shape or form, you wanted it. He just happened to take advantage of a situation, not necessarily a person. Like you said, people are responsible for their actions at all times. If you let a dude suck you off while you were drunk, own up to it, don't play the victim.

Also, you've some very extreme views on this situation for someone that's never been drunk. You haven't experienced it, so you don't know what it's like. Just because some people wouldn't do certain things while sober doesn't mean they've never wanted to do them.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am confident/secure enough to take the proposal as a compliment and kindly decline the offer. However I know many guys that would take this offensively and the outcome wouldn't be so good.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he would say no, I know I would. I think its rude when a guy doesn't even ask if you are homosexual and he makes a sexual advance. If a gay friend asked "Do you want to experiment with me?" I wouldn't trust him anymore. Its a boundary.

Trust him to do what? What does "asking to experiment" have to do with trust??

It's a shame that you can't be yourself. You shouldn't have to hide your sexual identity from anyone. <snip>

I'm sorry, but you are assuming again. I never said that I hid it. I am myself, and as myself, I don't broadcast my sexual interests. As myself, I don't act in any manner that might cause someone to question my sexual orientation. So based on my past relationships, most do not know or have any reason to assume that I am Bi.

Those that are close enough to me to know my personal life, know very well that I am not limited to dating just women.

But let's get back to the point of this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with one person expressing a sexual interest in another person, as long as both persons involved are not in a monagamous relationship, or as long as it is not continued to be pressed after disinterest is expressed.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Jon, you are wise beyond years.

You mean he's wise enough to ignore my question so as to avoid being proven wrong?

:smile:

He just happened to take advantage of a situation, not necessarily a person.

Yeah that holds up in court.

I've been drunk once. Nothing bad happened but I remember the dangerous lack of awareness and control. That's no way to be, ever, if you have a say.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alwaysguessing said:
Yeah that holds up in court.
"In my drunken state, I allowed him to suck my cock". There's obviously a case to begin with.

Oh, and:
alwaysguessing said:
People are responsible for their actions at all times.
Seems like you conveniently forget the very point you made. It takes two to tango, whether you're drunk or not. Remember:
alwaysguessing said:
getting drunk is no excuse

I've been drunk once. Nothing bad happened but I remember the dangerous lack of awareness and control. That's no way to be, ever, if you have a say.
:rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah, thanks MADD.

You mean he's wise enough to ignore my question so as to avoid being proven wrong?
You're a hypocrite.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"In my drunken state, I allowed him to suck my cock". There's obviously a case to begin with.

No but in the case of a man having unwelcome sex with a woman, it holds up in court all the time, which was my point. So, there must be some merit to the understanding that it is wrong to take advantage of someone, sexually, when they are in a state of inhibited self-control or awareness.

Seems like you conveniently forget the very point you made. It takes two to tango, whether you're drunk or not.

Two wrongs do not make a right, my friend.

Blah, blah, blah, thanks MADD.

When I said that I never drank, what I meant was that I never made a habit of drinking to the point of intoxication on a regular basis. In fact, I never did it more than once. I wasn't trying to claim that I've never tasted alcohol, or consumed any liquid substance.
You're a hypocrite.

Please explain how I'm a hypocrite. If I failed to answer a question, then I just missed it by accident. Feel free to ask again or point me to the post and I will be happy to answer it.

and once a woman has sex with another woman she's not straight???????

Not by my definition. If you disagree, good for you.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once said to my best friend when we were in the pub that if he ever wants a blowjob I am more than willing to give him one. He said he would keep it in mind but I don't know how serious he was. I was completely *cantbelieveisaid that* apologetic after though.

Just a note on the topic of Bait Bus which I noticed earlier in the thread; when I used to watch those videos the guy that was tricked one week would be the gay in the van the next. They barely even covered it up themselves.

I presume ungloryhole is the same - guys think a girl is sucking them off but she isn't.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am confident/secure enough to take the proposal as a compliment and kindly decline the offer. However I know many guys that would take this offensively and the outcome wouldn't be so good.

It could be a compliment, but perhaps not.

There are some guys who will proposition anyone with a penis. It is not a compliment to be propositioned by someone like that.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not by my definition. If you disagree, good for you.

Can you please expound upon your definition for us? :smile:

For example:

If you've ever thought someone of the same gender was attractive... are you gay?

If you've ever thought of doing something slightly sexual with someone of the same gender but not ever gone through with it... are you gay?

What about if you actually did go through with it and have sex with someone of your same gender but you absolutely hated it and would never do it again... are you gay?

Last edited:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you please expound upon your definition for us? :smile:

For example:

If you've ever thought someone of the same gender is good looking/attractive... are you gay?

If you've ever thought of doing something slightly sexual with someone of the same gender but not ever gone through with it... are you gay?

What about if you actually did go through with it and have sex with someone of your same gender but you absolutely hated it and would never do it again... are you gay?

I say I'm straight because I only have sex with women, only want to have sex with women, and only ever have had sex with women. I think that's pretty clear.

To answer your example questions: no, no, and no.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I say I'm straight because I only have sex with women, only want to have sex with women, and only ever have had sex with women. I think that's pretty clear.

To answer your example questions: no, no, and no.

Ok cool, glad we agree on the answers to those three questions! :tongue:

I will point out though, that sexuality is based on attraction and not necessarily actual sexual behavior.

Last edited: