Asking for a friend

bambito6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So there’s gorgeous straight guy I found on insta, and I am desperate to see him naked. As a gay man, I have no way of achieving this on my own. ya know how friends share the nudes they receive all the time? None of my friends have his nudes, so I was hoping to make some who could get them. Haha. I was hoping perhaps there are some ladies here that might be inspired to chat him up and if he shares any photos, privately share them with me :p He’s not popular(doesn’t have many followers) so it shouldn’t be hard. I appreciate any suggestions on how to make it happen!! Here’s a pic from his instagram to explain why I’m thirsty.

Attachments

D

deleted924715

That is disgustingly entitled and devious and anyone who shares someone else's private photos is just as bad. I wouldn't help you in a million years. Ask him outright and if he doesn't want you to have them, you don't get them.

If I knew who the guy was I'd warn him.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dumb is an understatement. How would you like it if some creep did that to you?

It's a big fucking deal. DON'T FUCKING DO IT AGAIN. That goes for all the people on this site who pull this shit. OP, you're far from the first to ask us to do this. Pisses me off every time.

The other women have already said what needed to be said, so I'm just going to tut disapprovingly at you, and hope that for your sake as well as everyone else's that you are not going to be an asshole all your life.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's dumb and creepy, like everybody said. Most of all, why being so "desperate to see him naked"? Come on, there are so many things in life to be desperate, not seeing naked a totally random stranger on internet.