asking for advice

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
I have the greatest bf around. He is kind, sweet, generous, very tall with red hair and the most beautiful dick I have ever seen. It is really big and this leads to my problem. I want him to fuck me so bad but he says he is afraid of hurting me so I would like to ask for some suggestions on how to make it happen. Thank you

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if you are making it clear that you want him to fuck you, and he claims that he is afraid of hurting you, I would imagine that there is another issue that he is trying to cover up. Maybe he is not ready? If I may ask, how old are you both, and what are your levels of sexual experience?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Blkbro brings up excellant questions. And remember, thickness is where any real tearing happens (assuming careful penetration), so that is the first question I would ask, is how thick he is? If he is really really thick, then you can work yourself up by increasing sizes of dildoes until you reach his thickness. As many fisting enthusiasts can testify, the anus is amazingly flexable, given enough time and practice.

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
thank you both. He is in his 30s and I am 27. We both have had some experience but he has never been with anyone that would let him fuck them. I want him so bad and he knows how I feel but our relationship is rather new (less than 6 months)

BarelyMoreThan6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he's afraid of hurting you then you take control and be on "top" and ride him. That way you can control the amount that he penetrates you and can adjust to him slowly at your own pace. After you're comfortable sitting on him and he realizes that he "fits" ok you can get adventurous with other positions.

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
After your suggestions, I got him to accept the idea of fucking me. We did as you suggested and I became the top and sat on him. I made it about half of him until he made me stop. it was great and maybe over time, he will let me have all of him. I can hardly wait. Again, thanks and any further suggestions will be appreciated.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have obviously been able to take his thickness---depending on his length, the next part is that if he is long enough, he may pass the deuadenum, the sharply curved tube that connects the large intestine with the lower smooth bowel (the part he has been in so far). Some people call it the "second sphincter". You will know when he penetrates that area, because it will feel very different. Some people like the sensation, some don't The main thing to remeber is that that the tissue in that area isn't as robust as the lower bowel, so can be torn easier. This can lead to a septic infection, which can be VERY dangerous and life threatening. Many guys are able to take and enjoy penetration in this area, but there are additional risks, and you have to be extra careful. Agressive thrusting while there can lead to tearing and abrasion, so if you want him there, be extra careful, and gentle. Good Luck!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You have obviously been able to take his thickness---depending on his length, the next part is that if he is long enough, he may pass the deuadenum, the sharply curved tube that connects the large intestine with the lower smooth bowel (the part he has been in so far). Some people call it the "second sphincter". !

I'm not sure that's quite right, David.
The duodenum is the first part of the small intestine just at the end of the stomach ... in other words, at the other end of the small intestine.
(I don't think there is a deuadenum, but if there is, please give me a heads up.)

The second sphincter, something quite different, is just an inch and a half inside the outer sphincter.

Here is what one website says about it:

There are TWO sphincter muscles. The outer sphincter is a voluntary muscle, so it can be relaxed at will with some practice. The second sphincter muscle (an inch and a half inside) is just the opposite - it is an involuntary muscle like your heart, so unless the person who owns this second sphincter knows Kung Fu Martial Art Mind Control Techniques very well, you'll just have to wait for it to relax.

[ source ]

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dang it, you are right, Hhuck. My apologies for not re-checking my anatomical facts before I posted. The part I was talking about is the sigmoid colon. This part has a constriction bfore it enters te rectum, and that constriction if what many feel when it is entered. You are correct as far as the correct terminology as far as the sphincter is concerned. My advice holds up still, even if my bad memory for names doesn't.:biggrin1:

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
my thanks to all of you on giving me advice. To answer the question why did he want me to stop, he is concerned that it will be an unpleasant experience for me. I have told hi that I have been fucked before but not by someone as large as he is. He is a very gentle lover and he doesnt want me to be hurt by him. I think that with time, we will suceed and both have the best sex ever.

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
I also forgot to mention that not only does he have the length but the girth is in comparison to the length. Also, he knows that I have been asking for advice here.

BarelyMoreThan6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just continue to follow my advice and you be on top.. Then smack him around and tell him you're in control and all he has to do is concentrate on staying hard!...
LOL Just kidding, unless of course he gets in to it! :)

Lot's of lube, you being in control and taking it slow I think you both are going to find this journey to be very sexual, sensual and enjoyable.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let us know how it goes.

"Smackin him around" may be hot for him :wink:, but in all seriousness, tell him it's UP TO YOU to let him know when you're uncomfortable. He's making it akward for you both by trying to guess that it will.

Good Luck and Have Fun!! :biggrin1:

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
last night was incredible!!! We made it all the way and it was mind blowing to say the least. He hit buttons I never thought I had. This is the start of something great. He was very gentle and after he was all the way in, I couldn't believe it. He was really surprised and it was special to both of us. Here's to many more times in the future. Now I know how it feels to be really fucked by someone as big as he is. Thanks again to all of you.