asking for pictures of guys ejaculating

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently met a woman online (through AFF), we been exchanging emails and haven't met face to face yet. We have exchanged a few pictures, she sent me some of her topless, I sent her one of me holding my cock. Now she is asking for pictures of me with cum on my cock. I've never been asked for a picture like that, so my question for the ladies is have you ever asked a guy for a picture like that?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I haven't, but I prefer other kinds of naughty photos and I doubt I'd ask a guy for photos of his penis.

I agree with Patchos, she may not be a she.

What is AFF?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently met a woman online (through AFF), we been exchanging emails and haven't met face to face yet. We have exchanged a few pictures, she sent me some of her topless, I sent her one of me holding my cock. Now she is asking for pictures of me with cum on my cock. I've never been asked for a picture like that, so my question for the ladies is have you ever asked a guy for a picture like that?

Maybe she is just into that type of photo, but I do think it is an unusual request. Surprised that she didn't ask to see for more of your body in general.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also find it to be an odd request. Lol. My first thought was that "she" may not be a she at all. I could think of a million other pictures I'd want to see before a picture of a guys cock with his cum on it... but maybe that's just her thing, I dunno.

Yea, that thought had crossed my mind as well. She didn't show a lot of interest until I sent her that first body shot.