Asking girls about the different sizes they've had

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've become obsessed with asking girls I'm with about the size of other guys they've been with. I'm just over 7" long and 5 7/8" around, but seem to have this complex about my size. I know I'm not always going to be the biggest they've been with, but I privately hope they'll make a comment about my size.

Even if they tell me they've been with longer, I love hearing the details. I've even been able to get three girls over the past year to have their current or ex-boyfriends take pictures of their dicks while measuring themselves. I know it's weird, but it turns me on to see how big a dick they've had sex with. When it's longer than me, I get turned on. But if it's smaller than me, I feel really good about myself.

It's gotten to the point where I ask about how long their exes were while we're havng sex. And it turns me on when they describe it in detail. It's hard to describe it, but I either feel inadequate and jealous or completely turned on. Sometimes all of the above.

Has anyone else on here ever had these kinds of thoughts? I know it's a really weird thing to get turned on by, and I wish I could find a way to stop doing it so often. Just wondering what others think about this subject.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh for the love of God, STOP! That is so annoying, petty, trite, basic. I'd go on but it's late and I'm tired. It doesn't make us like you more. If anything it makes you seem kinda weird and pathetic that you need to know the penis sizes of every man with whom we have been.

I've become obsessed with asking girls I'm with about the size of other guys they've been with. I'm just over 7" long and 5 7/8" around, but seem to have this complex about my size. I know I'm not always going to be the biggest they've been with, but I privately hope they'll make a comment about my size.

Even if they tell me they've been with longer, I love hearing the details. I've even been able to get three girls over the past year to have their current or ex-boyfriends take pictures of their dicks while measuring themselves. I know it's weird, but it turns me on to see how big a dick they've had sex with. When it's longer than me, I get turned on.
But if it's smaller than me, I feel really good about myself.
Yeah, thats the pathetic part I mentioned above.

It's gotten to the point where I ask about how long their exes were while we're havng sex. And it turns me on when they describe it in detail. It's hard to describe it, but I either feel inadequate and jealous or completely turned on. Sometimes all of the above.

Has anyone else on here ever had these kinds of thoughts? I know it's a really weird thing to get turned on by, and I wish I could find a way to stop doing it so often. Just wondering what others think about this subject.

lipollo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Relax man I dont goto the extreme but it feels good to know that your cock is the biggest they have had...

Then again I dont really care as long as I get the job done right haha

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whten u show her the first time sh'll comment if she likes it ..probably .. and guess what...if its the biggest she'd had she'll let u know. :cool:
Asking shit like that is a real mood kill..its like asking ur wife when she's about to orgasm if sear's is having a sale on power tools and if she can hurry up and come so u can go check it out:eek:. u just dont !! thats a bit wierd yea.

but on the other hand if it makes u sex them longer..harder and better or atleast more often then its a tollerable cross to bare.:wink::biggrin1:

P.s. is sears having a pwr tool sale? 4 real or if not when? XD lmao :biggrin1:

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you all for your replies. I agree, it is weird and pathetic. I really wish I could stop thinking about who else girls have been with while I'm having sex with them.

But damn, it really does turn me on. Maybe it's related to my fantasy of having a MMF three-way with girls I hook up with. I dunno.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Please leave her alone about it. Each time you do it you are telling her your self-esteem resides only in your dick and feeling on top of these other guys in her past.

A woman isnt going to have interest for very long in a guy who is bombarding her with questions about her past partners cocks. She is simply going to see right through what those questions really mean and sum up your insecurities as a liability to her and dump your ass.

I used to ask my husband about his ex's and he honestly couldnt answer most of my questions. I quit asking after a while. I realize now that it was all about ME and not about THEM.

We all have insecurities man just don't ruin your intimate relationships over it.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Dick -

Once you get over being obssessed with being the biggest she's been with, I've got something else you can worry about...

Are you the best?

Lots of guys who may smaller than you may be better lovers.

Are you even in the top 10%?

Seriously, your dick size is YOUR dick size. You cant' change it. If she's had bigger, nothing you can do about it.

But, you can work on being better in bed. One day, you can be her best.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I have no clue why guys like to ask this question. There really isn't anything good that could come out of asking this question.

Besides most women lie about it for some reason or exaggerate because they really don't know the size of the guy. So there really is no point

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Dick -

Once you get over being obssessed with being the biggest she's been with, I've got something else you can worry about...

Are you the best?

Lots of guys who may smaller than you may be better lovers.

Are you even in the top 10%?

Seriously, your dick size is YOUR dick size. You cant' change it. If she's had bigger, nothing you can do about it.

But, you can work on being better in bed. One day, you can be her best.

Listen to this man! while i go look and ogle at his photos!

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
I have no clue why guys like to ask this question. There really isn't anything good that could come out of asking this question.

Besides most women lie about it for some reason or exaggerate because they really don't know the size of the guy. So there really is no point

sounds like it is more of a cuckold thing to me.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
sounds like it is more of a cuckold thing to me.
sure it can be that for a small few....but many men ask this because they are insecure. I have heard many men become sad and upset because their gf has had bigger guys then they are. A lot of guys follow that foolish belief that bigger guys are better and that every women wants a big guy so the girl they are with will not like them:rolleyes:

In my opinon I think a lot of guys need to stop beliving the fictionous stories they read on internet forums (other other media forms) where they see women talk about this sudject.

dingdongdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok that is a question not to ask, I totally agree with eastbaydude you should care more about becoming a good lover. Trust me a woman will let you know if your the biggest otherwise dont ask, If she give compliments on you tool then accept it and move on, dont dwell on it. I she doesnt then dont dwell on that either, If its your ego I promise it will do it much better to become a great lover than to hear about your penis size. Because being told you are the best lover she has ever had is far more gratifying than being told you have the biggest dick.