Asking her questions

D_flc01hbx

Just Browsing
Media
Whenever I get into a new relationship I am always kind of interested about her previous experiences, particularly the cock sizes she has experienced. Don't know why but I always like to know how I measure up to her ex bfs. My last gf indicated that I am the only guy who ever asked her about previous size experiences. Made me wonder whether I am the only guy out there asking these questions - I cant believe I am. Anyone else out there ask these questions? It can actually be quite a horny conversation leading to some great sex in my experience. Anyone else out there found this?

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whenever I get into a new relationship I am always kind of interested about her previous experiences, particularly the cock sizes she has experienced.

... and when she tell you her previous boyfriend was 10" at least you'll feel like a shit :biggrin1:

Women guessing dick sizes (and telling the truth about it) .... :biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
I think that's normal to ask...especially if the guy asking is well endowed. Most normal sized guys probably don't ask because they assume and except that she has had bigger. But you have to be honest with yourself about why your asking the question...is there an answer you don't want to hear?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I get into a new relationship I am always kind of interested about her previous experiences, particularly the cock sizes she has experienced. Don't know why but I always like to know how I measure up to her ex bfs. My last gf indicated that I am the only guy who ever asked her about previous size experiences. Made me wonder whether I am the only guy out there asking these questions - I cant believe I am.
Anyone else out there ask these questions?
Gawd, I hope not! :yuck:

It can actually be quite a horny conversation leading to some great sex in my experience. Anyone else out there found this?
I've been with less than a dozen men and only one asked me about the penis size of previous lovers. He was into SPH. :angryfire2: Therefore, based on my experiences I would say that your need to ask such questions is odd.