asking someone to wear underwear-

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Straight guy, I know, that is so hot. He likes me, we have mutual respect for each other. I've been thinking I'd love to have a pair of his underwear, for j/o. Not a fetish of mine, never done it, but: how to ask??? Should I provide a pair of his favorite(he'd probably be honest if I asked, before asking something like, "...could I get these back?")

Don't want to make a weird-situation, but he's so hot, straight/married, yet I'm turned on by wanting to do this. Any advice? Thoughts? What should my initial-approach be?

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
i think it has a lot to do with how sexually open he is. If someone asked me, I don't think I would be too freaked out....depending of course on who it is. You may want to think about your relationship with this person, and would he be too freaked out if you asked him. You don't want to sacrifice anything.:confused:

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thing is, if you ask him he's going to right away assume that it is a fetish of yours and you have done it. He might be creeped out by it. I probably would.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Asking is not a good idea, even for an open-minded straight friend. It introduces he whole dynamic that you desire him. Even if he doesn't have a problem with it, his wife probably would. Desiring the guys uw implicitly lets him know that you are attracted to him, which makes any friendship award. When one person may be attracted to the other - but not the reverse - the scene creates potential tension or confusion

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Straight guy, I know, that is so hot. He likes me, we have mutual respect for each other. I've been thinking I'd love to have a pair of his underwear, for j/o. Not a fetish of mine, never done it, but: how to ask??? Should I provide a pair of his favorite(he'd probably be honest if I asked, before asking something like, "...could I get these back?")

Don't want to make a weird-situation, but he's so hot, straight/married, yet I'm turned on by wanting to do this. Any advice? Thoughts? What should my initial-approach be?

Don't ask.
Asking alone would MAKE the situation weird.
Especially if he's married, and you're friends with the wife, as well.

I would just keep it as a fantasy.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He might be creeped out by it. I probably would.

I'm gay. Not that that matters. But if anyone I knew, either as a friend or an acquaintance, asked me for a pair of my underwear (and I don't even wear it) for any "reason", I would be made disturbed and uncomfortable. Other than my boyfriend, whom I wouldn't care if he wanted to bury his face in it, it would be totally discomfiting.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just buy the same underwear he buys, lie to yourself that it is his, go to town, he is none the wiser and no harm is done.

Was gonna go with a possible solution along this route...if you must have his underwear, I wouldn't ask if your concerned about it being weird...

but surely you must see him in his underwear sometimes to know what kind he usually wears, and if you work out with him or something, maybe you could find a way to swap the new pair for his pair...that way it wouldn't be stealing and he'd be non the wiser other than having a new clean pair of briefs, he might notice, but I doubt he would say anything...

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once went to the beach with a friend of mine who i did have sex with before, when we came back, realize that he had left his speedo in my car, damm, I put it on and was horny instantly, slep with it, came 3 or 4 times in it before washing it, and returned it to him the next day. That was such a fucking experience..If you get the gutts go ahead, lol.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gay. Not that that matters. But if anyone I knew, either as a friend or an acquaintance, asked me for a pair of my underwear (and I don't even wear it) for any "reason", I would be made disturbed and uncomfortable. Other than my boyfriend, whom I wouldn't care if he wanted to bury his face in it, it would be totally discomfiting.

ok ok, i'll stop emailing my requests.

how am i supposed to know ur 100% commando..........and have sharing issues.

Last edited: