asking someone to wear underwear-

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigtoad, Oct 23, 2009.

1. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

Straight guy, I know, that is so hot. He likes me, we have mutual respect for each other. I've been thinking I'd love to have a pair of his underwear, for j/o. Not a fetish of mine, never done it, but: how to ask??? Should I provide a pair of his favorite(he'd probably be honest if I asked, before asking something like, "...could I get these back?")

Don't want to make a weird-situation, but he's so hot, straight/married, yet I'm turned on by wanting to do this. Any advice? Thoughts? What should my initial-approach be?

2. D_Sven Svollen

D_Sven Svollen New Member

i think it has a lot to do with how sexually open he is. If someone asked me, I don't think I would be too freaked out....depending of course on who it is. You may want to think about your relationship with this person, and would he be too freaked out if you asked him. You don't want to sacrifice anything.:confused:

3. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

Then don't ask. Because he likes you and respects you doesn't mean he's open to being asked for a pair of his drawers.

4. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

if you respect each other and each others sexuality id ask.......you never know

5. Svidrigailov

Svidrigailov Member

Thing is, if you ask him he's going to right away assume that it is a fetish of yours and you have done it. He might be creeped out by it. I probably would.

6. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Asking is not a good idea, even for an open-minded straight friend. It introduces he whole dynamic that you desire him. Even if he doesn't have a problem with it, his wife probably would. Desiring the guys uw implicitly lets him know that you are attracted to him, which makes any friendship award. When one person may be attracted to the other - but not the reverse - the scene creates potential tension or confusion

7. voidout

Gold Member

Don't ask.
    Asking alone would MAKE the situation weird.
    Especially if he's married, and you're friends with the wife, as well.

I would just keep it as a fantasy.

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm gay. Not that that matters. But if anyone I knew, either as a friend or an acquaintance, asked me for a pair of my underwear (and I don't even wear it) for any "reason", I would be made disturbed and uncomfortable. Other than my boyfriend, whom I wouldn't care if he wanted to bury his face in it, it would be totally discomfiting.

9. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just buy the same underwear he buys, lie to yourself that it is his, go to town, he is none the wiser and no harm is done.

10. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was gonna go with a possible solution along this route...if you must have his underwear, I wouldn't ask if your concerned about it being weird...

but surely you must see him in his underwear sometimes to know what kind he usually wears, and if you work out with him or something, maybe you could find a way to swap the new pair for his pair...that way it wouldn't be stealing and he'd be non the wiser other than having a new clean pair of briefs, he might notice, but I doubt he would say anything...

11. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Once went to the beach with a friend of mine who i did have sex with before, when we came back, realize that he had left his speedo in my car, damm, I put it on and was horny instantly, slep with it, came 3 or 4 times in it before washing it, and returned it to him the next day. That was such a fucking experience..If you get the gutts go ahead, lol.

12. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok ok, i'll stop emailing my requests.

how am i supposed to know ur 100% commando..........and have sharing issues.

#12 thadjock, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  13. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

I've thought about it before, it didn't go over too well in my head, so I didn't.... best to keep it to yourself...

and this is coming from a guy who REALLY loves his undies

Draft saved Draft deleted