Asking str8 guys?

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever taste someone's sperm? I'm not but sometimes i want. I'd like to lick my wife's tits after my friend cover them with his load...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fellas--

SPOILER ALERT!!! You had better be selective about the cum tasting. Every man's diet isn't the same. Some men have stronger tasting semen. Some have really sweet tasting semen.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think so. but I would suck a cock... maybe. funny, I find the idea of kissing another man completely repulsive.

I've tasted my own . . . once. Not terrible, but not something that is likely to become a habit. Another man's semen . . . no thank you. As quoted though, reading the many hot post and stories here and growing comfort with camming, I might consider sucking a cock given the right circumstances. As above also, definitely no kissing another dude.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever taste someone's sperm? I'm not but sometimes i want. I'd like to lick my wife's tits after my friend cover them with his load...

I'm gay, but I'll point out that when I swallow another man's cum, it doesn't depend on whether it tastes good or not. That's not the point. (And it never tastes so bad that I can't do it or regret it later.)

Robert Paul

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a pack of wooses!
I've never heard such a pack of kitty cats!
I bet you wouldn't complain about the taste of pussy would you?
It's all just paranoia, guys.

The smell of a man doesn't attract me. So why it has to be different with semen?

And about the taste of pussy... oh, yes, in certain cases you have no chance but complain! :biggrin1:

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really care if i end up getting a little of my own back if i'm going down on a girl, I don't make a big deal out of it, but I don't make a point of doing so either. I'm not super keen to savor anybody else's flavor.

what do female bodybuilders have to do with straight...ahem, excuse me, "str8" guys tasting semen?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
There's no hard and fast litmus test for being gay or straight – but this question gets ballpark.

When Vestigial says the idea makes him want to throw up, I think that’s a normal straight guy answer. Many women would think the opposite; some of us gay guys really want the stuff – badly; wouldn’t it be odd for a straight guy to actually think “yum, yum, sure would like to get a taste of that dude’s cum?”

That's what I mean by it being a litmus test. It's not like people in this Zip Code want and those over there don't; or there's an age difference, or socio-economic difference - the gay brother wants to swallow some of the stuff, the straight brother thinks he's going to puke.

The OP post leaves me assuming this guy is bi-sexual.

It’s like the smell of a man or woman. I knew the aroma of men and women, don’t we all? I’m gay. The aroma of a man makes me horny; the aroma of a woman, whatever!

It’s like how we check out guys or gals. If you’re straight, do you check out guys, barely, and not the uncontrollable way you check out women? I assume not.

Maybe if you are genuinely bi-sexual – the sex triggers aren’t gender but something else – maybe you respond to the aroma of men and women, check out people of either gender; maybe the idea of tasting another guy’s sperm is something you would consider.