Asking to blow another guy

Jakewilson2004

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey all. I'm a straight dude but have been fantasizing a lot about sucking cock lately. One of my good friends said that his wife hasn't blown him since before they were married 4 years ago. I want to ask him if I could suck him off since A. It's a fantasy of mine and B. I feel bad for him. We're both straight and I don't want to make our relationship awkward. Would any straight dude here turn down a bj from a male friend? I can't muster up the courage to ask him to suck him off.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not recommend approaching a straight friend. While he might be game, they have been known to have second thoughts later and it can undermine a friendship. I your place I would try an online meet up or seek out a cruise area - bar or club.

Good luck.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ Agree with others here. If a friend of mine made an offer out of the blue to throw me a bj, even after I shared my tale of woe with the wife, it would bring a new dynamic to our friendship. You don't want it to be awkward, yet that's exactly what could very well happen. Is it worth losing a friendship over? If you are contemplating exploring this side, you might try meeting someone in a similar situation.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is an old joke about 2 straight guys out in the woods and a snake bites one guy on the penis. The guy who gets bit asks his friend to suck out the poison and save his life. His friend in turn replies, what kind of flowers do you want at your funeral :D

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hey all. I'm a straight dude but have been fantasizing a lot about sucking cock lately. One of my good friends said that his wife hasn't blown him since before they were married 4 years ago. I want to ask him if I could suck him off since A. It's a fantasy of mine and B. I feel bad for him. We're both straight and I don't want to make our relationship awkward. Would any straight dude here turn down a bj from a male friend? I can't muster up the courage to ask him to suck him off.
I say go for it,