Asking to see it

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by iluv2xlr8, Jan 15, 2010.

1. iluv2xlr8

iluv2xlr8 Member

Based on what i've read in these threads, it seems that alot of women have no problem asking a man they've just met to see their penis if size is brought up. Why is this? I would think that if it was the other way around and asked a random girl i met to see her vagina based on some physical attribute that she told me about, i'd probably get slapped. I ask this because I was in a situation awhile ago at a bar where I was talking to a woman and, totally unprompted, she asked about my size. I told her that im not exactly tripping over it, but it gets the job done. She asked to see it and I politely declined being as i dont go around whipping it out for everyone that asks. She then implied that I must be small since i didnt want to show her. Im wasnt so much upset about her size comment, but is it overreacting to be a little offended. I mean what if I said "I'll take it out if you blow me"? Would she be offended? Why is there a stigma that every hung man wants to parade it for the public but if you don't you must be small? Thanks for your answers.

2. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

That broad was immature...case closed.

Like you, I don't just pull my cock out upon request. I saw one guy fall into this trap in a bar. He pulled it out, she looked at it, he put it back in his skivies and that was it. Speaking from personal experience, I've never seen a dude close the deal after showing his penis to a random woman. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I've never seen it. I'd rather keep it under wraps until I get her home, anyway.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

congrats, you met an arsehole.
    they come in both genders.
    tacky & low class IMO.

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

In those situations, I would just let her feel it in your pants.

Draft saved Draft deleted