Asking to See

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by c.dub@Sep 25 2005, 12:09 PM
Had one of my roommates in college ask to see mine. Wasn't anything sexual about it, he just wanted to see what some of our female friends were talking about. Didn't bother me, so I whipped it out to show him. He responded with a mixture of awe, jealousy and fright.
[post=346381]Quoted post[/post]​

C.dub, how did your friend go about asking you?

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in Graduate School, I had two Japanese guys ( new to America) on a group project for an entire semester. Needless to say, we got to know each other pretty well.

They were both married and had brought their wives to the US with them for the 3 year stint.

They must have asked me a dozen times to see my cock.
They said that I was the biggest person they had ever seen and that I MUST have a very large dick. They didn't seem embarassed about it at all and always approached me together to ask about my size.

I never showed it to them.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just whip it out and compare. And when you're done, take some pictures for us of you both!

:shrug:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by The-Bigger-the-Better@Jul 30 2005, 09:05 AM
I have a buddy that I pretty much very close with. He always says how he knows for a fact that although I maybe longer he is def. thicker than I am. The thing is we have never compared or seen each others cocks. Now I am curious but dont know how to go about asking if i can see him hard. I am in no way attracted to him but very curious about how thick he is.
[post=333334]Quoted post[/post]​

Why for starters don't you share dimensions then divide all the numbers by 2 if you want real values and see where you two stack up against each other. If you think how little this information is going to add to the quality of your life, just exchange numbers and then think of something more substantive to compare next time.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 26 2005, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 26 2005, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-c.dub@Sep 25 2005, 12:09 PM
Had one of my roommates in college ask to see mine. Wasn&#39;t anything sexual about it, he just wanted to see what some of our female friends were talking about. Didn&#39;t bother me, so I whipped it out to show him. He responded with a mixture of awe, jealousy and fright.
[post=346381]Quoted post[/post]​

C.dub, how did your friend go about asking you?
[post=346619]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

My ex gf and I are still good friends, and we share the same group of friends. One evening a few of us were hanging out (probably throwing back a few, as well) and we were talking about how we didn&#39;t have the best sex life while we where together because of my size (incedently she was never shy about promoting my cock, both during and after our relationship). Later when it was just my roommate and I, he brought up the topic again. He asked if it was literally so big that it hurt the ex even after 3.5 years of sex. He said shit or damn or something like that, and I thought we were done. A few minutes later he asked me to pull it out and show him, I did, and he did the whole, "holy shit, it&#39;s huge&#33;" I was soft and he wanted to know if I stayed the same size and just got hard, or if I got bigger when I got hard. Oh no, it gets bigger. "It must get huge hard then." I told him that turn about is fair play, and I had to see his unit as well.

Another time, at a hangout type party one of my friends gf&#39;s asked to see it, so I showed her, to which she let out a "fuck, that&#39;s bigger than Wayne (her bf) is hard."

If someone asks to see it, I&#39;ll show it. What do I care?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by c.dub@Oct 20 2005, 11:38 AM
I was soft and he wanted to know if I stayed the same size and just got hard, or if I got bigger when I got hard. Oh no, it gets bigger. "It must get huge hard then."

........If someone asks to see it, I&#39;ll show it. What do I care?
[post=353446]Quoted post[/post]​

Share the wealth, thats what I always say&#33;

Did you show your friend how big you are hard?

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 20 2005, 04:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 20 2005, 04:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-c.dub@Oct 20 2005, 11:38 AM
I was soft and he wanted to know if I stayed the same size and just got hard, or if I got bigger when I got hard. Oh no, it gets bigger. "It must get huge hard then."

........If someone asks to see it, I&#39;ll show it. What do I care?
[post=353446]Quoted post[/post]​

Share the wealth, thats what I always say&#33;

Did you show your friend how big you are hard?
[post=353469]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I didn&#39;t. In hind sight, should have. I bet that would have made for another interesting story...

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, ain&#39;t it just a downer when that happens? :mad:

Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 30 2005, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 30 2005, 02:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 30 2005, 09:35 AM
Needless to say he wiped his shit out in my car

Ew&#33; I hate it when people wipe their shit in my car&#33; It ruins the whole day.
[post=333459]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I think it&#39;s Gwen Stefani&#39;s shit, as in, "This shit is bananas&#33;"

Originally posted by jonb@Jul 30 2005, 03:13 PM
It&#39;s hard to clean out that shit. But hey, shit happens.

Jon (Ooh, that&#39;s my shit, that&#39;s my shit)
[post=333479]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
The odd thing is, though, the societal taboo against this only makes it that more more "interesting" to straight men, and therefore might only make it seem sexual. I don&#39;t know if that makes sense.

I mean, if we lived in a more open culture where it was just no big deal, we wouldn&#39;t even be discussing if it were sexual to see each others&#39; penises. The thought wouldn&#39;t even occur to us. There are some tribes in Africa and Asia where people spend most of their lives naked, and it&#39;s not a sexual thing. (Come to think of it, there are some "tribes" in the US that are naked most of the time -- they&#39;re called nudists; and they spend a lot of time trying to convince the rest of us that their lifestyles are not about sex.)

Originally posted by Irvy@Sep 8 2005, 02:03 AM
My str8 mates are faster to ask to see/compare than my gay mates&#33;  No touching, no hint of anything sexual, they just want to compare.

Too many people have a direct link between nudity and sex.  There&#39;s absolutely nothing wrong, or gay, or "curious" about a str8 guy wondering whether or not his buddies are bigger or smaller than him in the trouser department.  In fact, that kind of open attitude between equal friends is usually healthy, and an absence of that kind of closeness can sometimes lead to guys deciding there&#39;s something "wrong" with their dick, simply because they&#39;ve looked at their own in far greater detail than any other penis out there, so they&#39;ve noticed things on their own they&#39;ve not seen anywhere else.

So, sorry to disappoint some of you, but a str8 guy being inquisitive about his friends size is nowhere near the precursor to a sexual encounter, it&#39;s probably just him feeling insecure/proud of his own size, and wanting to compare.
[post=341456]Quoted post[/post]​

Virgo27

Just Browsing
Media
In my day, before women forced their way into every male bastion, every guy knew what every other guy&#39;s dick looked like. Nude swimming and gang showers at the YMCA, at Scout camp, in college, in the military. Guys being naked together wasn&#39;t guys being sexual. It was just guys being guys and letting it all hang out. Yeah, there were some homoerotic moments with all that stuff flopping around and occasional semis or even full boners. I remember one naked indoor volleyball game in college when a guy popped a woodie, then another, then another. So, who hasn&#39;t popped a woodie?

Every Saturday morning I took my two sons, then about 6 and 12, to the father-son swim at the downtown YMCA in Columbus, Ohio. Naked dads, naked boys of all ages and sizes. Uninhibited naked guy play, but not sexual. We called it water polo. Boys would sit on their dad&#39;s shoulders and try to take a beach ball away from the pair that had it. Down we&#39;d go into a jumble of naked arms and legs.

No more. Now at my health club the young guys take care not to let their dicks be seen. There have even been complaints about us older guys running around naked. What a shame.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Virgo27 &#064; Nov 3 2005, 12&#58;15 PM) [post=357864]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I remember one naked indoor volleyball game in college when a guy popped a woodie, then another, then another. So, who hasn&#39;t popped a woodie?

Every Saturday morning I took my two sons, then about 6 and 12, to the father-son swim at the downtown YMCA in Columbus, Ohio. Naked dads, naked boys of all ages and sizes. Uninhibited naked guy play, but not sexual. We called it water polo. Boys would sit on their dad&#39;s shoulders and try to take a beach ball away from the pair that had it. Down we&#39;d go into a jumble of naked arms and legs.
[/b][/quote]

<

That must have been some scene.......wild.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Virgo27 &#064; Nov 3 2005, 12&#58;15 PM) [post=357864]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
No more. Now at my health club the young guys take care not to let their dicks be seen.
[/b][/quote]

Its, funny cuz a alot of young guys at my gym even wrap a towel around them before they put there underwear on.
I would rather just shower at home if I felt uncomfortable......