"ASL?"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: for confusion clearing in IM conversations: for lpsg people i use ASL to mean age SIZE location not age SEX location as most of us are men. women can specify.

2. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: ever wonder who thoes people who ask that are?

[​IMG]

3. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: you found my girlfriend .....i told her not to come out 'til after midnight :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=meetgreet;num=1045284992;start=0#0 date=02/14/03 at 20:56:32]for confusion clearing in IM conversations:  for lpsg people i use ASL to mean age SIZE location not age SEX location as most of us are men.  women can specify.[/quote]

Either way, you're gonna find some people who find that question offensive -- essentially, it's a lazy way to find statistical information about someone else, but it's not really a good way to launch into a conversation. It also makes the chat atmosphere seem more 'cruisy' since the first thing you're asking is (essentially) "are you big? are you my age? do you live close by?"

Even if that's not your intention, there are people who'll interpret it that way. Then again, there are plenty of people who still see ASL and think 'American Sign Language'.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Most people who would be inclined to post their stats have already done so on the LPSG Stats thread. Why do you want to read the same info we've already given?

6. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    I saw that and immediately thought American Sign Language.

Oh well.

-- Erik

7. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: well, if someone ims you from somthing called Large Penis Support Group don't you think they assume you are going to ask for their size anyway?

Also, Yes I know they are on their profiles, but sometimes when i get a random im from someone saying they know me from lpsg i dont exactly know their lpsg screename as many people do not match screennames.

8. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, Bliss I don't tend to either.

Draft saved Draft deleted