Teenage dude here (18 yrs), who have fucked a lot of guys (50+) since I had my first taste. I've developed to be very dominant and rough - some would even say aggressive - in bed. I just started in the gym (literally this week), so I'm also up to talk with buff dudes on how to amplify my training, if anyone got some great advise
!
Now, I realize that I'm interested in cunt too. So, I'm basicly on here to get some "role models" and talk to other alpha guys, who have experiences with either mmf, straight dom, bi dom, cuckolding or just hot guys in general.
1.) How big are you soft & hard?
Hard; 21 cm (8 1/4") x 16 cm (6 1/2")
Don't know soft...
2.) Ever met anyone as big as you or close to your size? If so how big were they?
Fucked a guy once, who was a bit thicker than me, but a couple of inches smaller in length.
3.) Do you like being as big as you are?
After joining this forum, I want to get bigger haha! Big fish, small pond
4.) What are some pros/cons to being so big?
I sometimes have to give up on fucking, if they're either too tight (and my erection falls) or if it's too hurtfull.
Pros is for those who can take it; they REALLY enjoy it
.
5.) Are there certain clothes you can't wear? (briefs, certain jeans, thongs, etc)
Certain pants and shorts gives me a mountain downstairs - so much sales assistants has commented to each others and to me before. Also, I rarely wear any loose underwear or go commando - unless I want to draw attention
.
6.) If you could be any size, what size you would you be? Soft & Hard?
15 cm soft, 25-27 cm hard
7.) Do you ever compare with other guys?
Isn't that why we're all here, on this forum?
8.) What's the biggest you've ever measured yourself? (When you were super horny)
22 cm
9.) Would you say your package is "heavy"?
Not sure how to define heavy? But big, hell yeah!
10.) If you sit on the toilet, does it dunk in the water?
No, and I just measured how long it were to me, if it should reach. 35 cm. Is it just danish/scandinavian toilets that are this deep?
11.) Have you ever sat on it?
No
12.) Have you ever rolled on it during sleep?
YES. All the time...
13.) How tall are you and what size shoe do you wear?
187 cm // 6'2"
Size EU 46 // US 11.5 // UK 11.5
14.) Are the sayings true about a big nose or big hands? At least in your case would you say you have a big nose or big hands?
Neither my hands or nose are big - with my hands, I think they're growing bigger, because they're kinda teenage-y as of now.
15.) What is your heritage? Is your heritage known for being bigger? (like Italians, Lower Slobbovians, etc.)
Scandinavian - not sure if that gives any credit?
16.) Do you get attention from it and if so do you like the attention?
I do love it! again; isn't that why we're on this forum?
17.) Do people make comments? Like in the locker room or bathroom or swimming pool, etc? If so what do they say?
My cock isn't huge when soft, so rarely
18.) Did you ever think about doing porn or would you?
If all other career opportunities fail and I get to wear a mask; why not?
19.) Since you are bigger, what would you consider to be small, average, and big?
small is anything under 17 cm (6")
"average" (normal) is anything between 17-20 cm (6"-8")
big is anything larger (convenient, that I qualify myself in this category, huh?)
20.) Can you do any tricks with it?
When I cum, I keep on fucking, I don't go soft from it. I love fucking bare, and just keep in pushing my load up.
21.) If you sit on a chair nude would it hang off the edge?
Yes
22.) If you run does it bounce and hit you in the leg or anything?
If I don't wear tight-ish underwear, yh
23.) Do condoms fit you? If so what size do you take?
mysize69 - but rather bare
Now, I realize that I'm interested in cunt too. So, I'm basicly on here to get some "role models" and talk to other alpha guys, who have experiences with either mmf, straight dom, bi dom, cuckolding or just hot guys in general.
1.) How big are you soft & hard?
Hard; 21 cm (8 1/4") x 16 cm (6 1/2")
Don't know soft...
2.) Ever met anyone as big as you or close to your size? If so how big were they?
Fucked a guy once, who was a bit thicker than me, but a couple of inches smaller in length.
3.) Do you like being as big as you are?
After joining this forum, I want to get bigger haha! Big fish, small pond
4.) What are some pros/cons to being so big?
I sometimes have to give up on fucking, if they're either too tight (and my erection falls) or if it's too hurtfull.
Pros is for those who can take it; they REALLY enjoy it
5.) Are there certain clothes you can't wear? (briefs, certain jeans, thongs, etc)
Certain pants and shorts gives me a mountain downstairs - so much sales assistants has commented to each others and to me before. Also, I rarely wear any loose underwear or go commando - unless I want to draw attention
6.) If you could be any size, what size you would you be? Soft & Hard?
15 cm soft, 25-27 cm hard
7.) Do you ever compare with other guys?
Isn't that why we're all here, on this forum?
8.) What's the biggest you've ever measured yourself? (When you were super horny)
22 cm
9.) Would you say your package is "heavy"?
Not sure how to define heavy? But big, hell yeah!
10.) If you sit on the toilet, does it dunk in the water?
No, and I just measured how long it were to me, if it should reach. 35 cm. Is it just danish/scandinavian toilets that are this deep?
11.) Have you ever sat on it?
No
12.) Have you ever rolled on it during sleep?
YES. All the time...
13.) How tall are you and what size shoe do you wear?
187 cm // 6'2"
Size EU 46 // US 11.5 // UK 11.5
14.) Are the sayings true about a big nose or big hands? At least in your case would you say you have a big nose or big hands?
Neither my hands or nose are big - with my hands, I think they're growing bigger, because they're kinda teenage-y as of now.
15.) What is your heritage? Is your heritage known for being bigger? (like Italians, Lower Slobbovians, etc.)
Scandinavian - not sure if that gives any credit?
16.) Do you get attention from it and if so do you like the attention?
I do love it! again; isn't that why we're on this forum?
17.) Do people make comments? Like in the locker room or bathroom or swimming pool, etc? If so what do they say?
My cock isn't huge when soft, so rarely
18.) Did you ever think about doing porn or would you?
If all other career opportunities fail and I get to wear a mask; why not?
19.) Since you are bigger, what would you consider to be small, average, and big?
small is anything under 17 cm (6")
"average" (normal) is anything between 17-20 cm (6"-8")
big is anything larger (convenient, that I qualify myself in this category, huh?)
20.) Can you do any tricks with it?
When I cum, I keep on fucking, I don't go soft from it. I love fucking bare, and just keep in pushing my load up.
21.) If you sit on a chair nude would it hang off the edge?
Yes
22.) If you run does it bounce and hit you in the leg or anything?
If I don't wear tight-ish underwear, yh
23.) Do condoms fit you? If so what size do you take?
mysize69 - but rather bare