Ass Fingering help please

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by badgirl22, Mar 22, 2009.

1. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another thread reminded me that I'd wanted to ask this question here...

Can you men (and women in the know) tell me the right way to finger a man's ass?:confused: I'm just not experienced with this but I want to do it right. Is there a right and wrong way to do this? Once my finger is in there what do i do with it? I'm open to any and all advice about this. I'd really like to finger a man while his penis is in my mouth I'm just not sure how to go about it. Thanks all!

2. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I love a good fingering while getting a BJ!
    hmmmm
    Just like with a lady, start off slow, and around the edges, THEN work your way in.. lube helps..
    then point your finger up *towards the balls, and rub gently.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all: make sure he wants it. If he wants it, he'll guide you and offer suggestions; if he doesn't want it, don't try it. And, as with any anal activity, make sure it's fresh-as-a-daisy clean. Don't go near an ass that hasn't been douched and washed thoroughly unless you want to be "surprised".

Second: make sure your nails are trimmed short and filed smooth. They cut sensitive skin very easily.

Start with a little analingus pump-priming (ie: eat his ass for a while to soften him up), lubing him up with saliva and your tongue. One he starts to relax and unclench, reward him with more saliva and a deeper tongue. Anuses don't self-lubricate like vaginas, and there's never such a thing as "too wet".

As he loosens up, increase the scope of lapping around the hole, and begin sucking on it while pushing your tongue further in. Stroke him while you're doing this: do not expect that what you're doing will keep his dick hard by itself. Lots of guys lose concentration on their erections when they're focused on their asses. Using lube would come in really handy, as you'll want lube when you proceed.

The best position for this, BTW, is him on his back, you holding his legs up by holding them by the backs of his thighs or behind his knees. Second best position would be doggy style. Either position will be comfortable for him and not be too demanding for you, as both ass and cock are within easy range.

As the lube will probably be cold on his ass, which will cause a shock and make him clench, I recommend lubing your index, middle finger and thumb from the hand you write with. Do not pour cold lube out of the bottle down his asscrack and expect a pleasant reaction.

Start with the pink and work gently; I usually start by pushing the pad of my thumb all around, making sure everything's lubed. Don't force it if he remains clenched, and don't start by poking and prodding with your index finger. Continue with your thumb, feeling for the muscle to start giving way; you may find that he's most comfortable with your thumb and not a finger at all.

As you begin penetrating, reassure him that he's doing great. Maneuver around if you can and give him a very deep kiss as you go. If he's on his back, lean over him and let him suck on your nipples. Continue jacking him (gently). Keep pressure on the outside of his hole with the pad of your thumb. When you feel the resistance is lessened or gone, push the tip of either your index or middle finger in just to the first knuckle to start. Leave it there; reassure him again and remind him to breathe deeply.

Most people have the tendency to stiffen their finger as they proceed: this is not correct and will be judged to be uncomfortable by the guy you're fingering. Instead of stiffening, keep your finger loose and relaxed. Move slowly and gently, don't push or prod aggressively. Twist slowly left and right, penetrating a little more deeply with each turn. Stop at each knuckle. Turn, twist, pull slightly back then slightly forward. If he clenches at any point, stop, wait and ask if he wants you to proceed. If he wants you to stop or pull out, wait for a few moments, remind him of the excellent progress he's made, and remind him that he wanted it. If you pull out, then it's done, and you'd both expected more than where you are at that point. Don't be afraid to dominate, but with compassion, not brute force.

When you're about half-way in, push in the direction of his penis, and you're in the neighborhood of his prostate. Make a wide sweeping reconnaissance of the area with the pads of your finger. Ask him to alert you when you've found it. Encourage feedback.

If he's doggy style, keep your finger in his ass, twist around between his legs and suck him from there or you can 69 under him. If he's on his back, have him hold his legs up (if he's not doing it already). You can either suck him with your torso on the bed, by standing up and bending over him, or by 69ing over him.

Lather, rinse, repeat :wink:

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Put him on his back, but your fingers in and point upwards untill you hit a harder spot, then go crazy :tongue:

5. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I will actually feel a *harder* spot? As in stronger muscles, or as in harder texture - like a rough spot? Not sure what you mean -

Hey, can I practice this on your gorgeous bum??!! (course if you don't bring those pretty pictures back I'm liable to forget just how beautiful you are!)

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Thanks for that Bbucko. Today my friend has asked to take more than my fingers. So I'll work him up to a vib. Just I wont get my tongue near his ass, I have an issues with ATM.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

:rolleyes:

well, as in stronger muscles lol

Draft saved Draft deleted