Ass Kissing

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do the same people who hate Ass Kissing do it themselves?

Is it like tonguing a cold sore - something you know is bad but you just can't resist?

Or is it more like J Edgar Hoover being the biggest drag queen in DC and condemning gays?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had one friend - sadly we have lost touch - she is/was completely anally fixated. I was more than happy to try to meet her desires, because it was her.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am one who hates an honest ass kisser. The thing is that on a board such as this many of the long time members have formed some type of friendship. So when the compliment one another it may look like ass kissing, but it is really just friendship expressing itself in print. Friends in real life often compliment each other on various things; it is just a little more private than posting it for all of the world to see.

Having said that, there are some true ass kissers on this board; but you have to be careful when judging who they are.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am one who hates an honest ass kisser. The thing is that on a board such as this many of the long time members have formed some type of friendship. So when the compliment one another it may look like ass kissing, but it is really just friendship expressing itself in print. Friends in real life often compliment each other on various things; it is just a little more private than posting it for all of the world to see.

Having said that, there are some true ass kissers on this board; but you have to be careful when judging who they are.
Oh, you said that so well, dolf! <smooch> <slurp>

Seriously, that's so true. I think a lot of what is called ass-kissing is just a sour-grapes response to two people who agree with one another. In the time I've know you on this board, I have never known you to be anything besides an intelligent, gentle, accepting, friendly man. If anyone wants to call me an ass-kisser because I admire you for that, then tanto mejor.

And of course that sour-grapes person who accuses others of being an ass-kisser usually kisses a lot of ass. Why? Most likely because they know how to be nothing besides hypocrite. That's their lot in life.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope this isn't going to open up a whole can of ugly worms.

The ass licking I'm referring to is more prominent in the intellectual masturbation threads here. Where there's a lot of personal cuts and accusations and joining sides. When people start ganging up on others and taking sides whole place suffers. I thought this was a place where free thinking was encouraged no matter how opposite it might be from yours and a place where's there's room for everyone. Obviously this isn't the case I'm beginning to see. Hope I am wrong.

I am rather turned off on the "untouchables" thread and not shocked but kinda saddened that people put so much energy into placing so much importance in a power dynamic which as a n00b here I really didn't see or cared about. Thank god a lot of people didn't step in that pile of shit and track it around the house. I understand that this is a social group and as such there will always be people who for lack of a better word are "popular" but when that becomes so important to the point that were fighting over stupid shit like that well it's no wonder that some of your best contributors left. It's all kind of unappealing. If you have a beef about someone leave it out of the public threads - no one wants to see your dirty laundry.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Why do the same people who hate Ass Kissing do it themselves?

Is it like tonguing a cold sore - something you know is bad but you just can't resist?

Or is it more like J Edgar Hoover being the biggest drag queen in DC and condemning gays?

I don't do that sort of thing without some kind of reciprocation. I guess I'm not 'versatile'.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh sure, back to the subject of ass.
You little ass kisser Gillette. No brownie points for you this time.:wink:

Did you know an ASS is a cross between a horse and a donkey and is sterile. Just found that out - neeto huh? I've kissed horses before but never an ASS. ASSES are supposed to be stubborn too. Gives a whole nother meaning to "Kiss my Ass" - sounds so nice now. Like you like livestock - an animal lover - vegan.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you know an ASS is a cross between a horse and a donkey and is sterile.

In related matters, the lyrics to one of Ronald Frankau's 1930s songs:

Everyone's got sex appeal for someone
Or many of us wouldn't be here.
Even the horses prove this rule,
Attracted by the donkey
Or there'd never be a mule.

People think I make this shit up. :rolleyes:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In related matters, the lyrics to one of Ronald Frankau's 1930s songs:

Everyone's got sex appeal for someone
Or many of us wouldn't be here.
Even the horses prove this rule,
Attracted by the donkey
Or there'd never be a mule.

People think I make this shit up. :rolleyes:

How does one recall a 1930's song's lyric about mules? Is the melody snappy?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When people start ganging up on others and taking sides whole place suffers. I thought this was a place where free thinking was encouraged no matter how opposite it might be from yours and a place where's there's room for everyone.

Earl, I think there's lots of room for dissent on LPSG. In my experience its a tolerant board compared to others I've visited. That's why I stay.

I've been troll rated and booted from other web sites for daring to express sentiments that didn't agree with what the popular clique of contributors wanted to hear. No matter. I'd rather play alone than kiss ass or genuflect in someone else's popularity contest. That hasn't happened to me on LPSG.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you know an ASS is a cross between a horse and a donkey and is sterile. Just found that out - neeto huh? I've kissed horses before but never an ASS. ASSES are supposed to be stubborn too. Gives a whole nother meaning to "Kiss my Ass" - sounds so nice now. Like you like livestock - an animal lover - vegan.
You're confusing asses and mules. A mule is the issue of a horse (father) and donkey (mother), and is usually sterile. (There are some strange exceptions - "jennys", fertile female mules.) The issue of a donkey (father) and a horse (mother) is a hinny. Mules are easier to breed than hinnys and usually larger. The word "mule" is sometimes taken to include both mules proper and hinnys. A donkey is the same thing as an ass, and is a species of genus Equus. In some usage, an ass is the wild version, and a donkey is a domesticated ass.