ass preperation (squeemish dont read)

Aux: i sometimes read this forum and i guess this is the best place to ask this stuff, and i don't think there's a nice way of putting it so im just gonna ask.

how do you prepare you ass for anal sex? do you have a diet that helps for cleaner bowel movements? if so, what? do you not eat for a certain amount of time before the action? 8hrs, 10hrs, 4hrs??? anything else?

and if the worst happens and you look and see some brown, what do you do? if its only minor do you clean up and keep going? or do you stop altogether? or do you just ignore it?

like i said, it's an awkward topic.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know about special diet. Rule one, don't have anal sex (receive) if you have diarrhea. I have had anal with a few guys who were very, very clean with their ass. They would give themselves an enema about an hour before we started. This gave time to eliminate any liquids. There is always going to be the risk of some mess. Hey, you run a cock in there hard and deep, you're going to "suck" something out from way up there. I've not changed my diet or worried about when I ate. If you need to go before you start, then go. If you feel like you need to go while you are doing it, then stop and eliminate anything you might have up there. There has been a number of times when some vigorous fucking has caused things to come out in a rush and hey, that's something you have to deal with at the time.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had this asked to me so many times. Here is what I do:

First of all, I watch what I eat up to a day before, even if I'm not sure it will happen, but I'm kinda planning on it. Don't eat things like green vegetables or anything that gives you gas or has large amounts of fiber in it. Limit the amount of intake b/c that will limit the amount coming out afterwards too.

Secondly, it's not a pussy. You can just fuck when ever you want to. YOu've got to prepare ahead of time. Buy yourself a fleet enema. Follow the instructions on the back of the box. Keep filling the bottle with luke warm water and using it until you get a clean flush. Then shower good.

If things start to get heated, you can go prepare some more by buying a small vibrator. (more or less one that is more naarrow than thick) You can lube it up, use it on yourself for a bit, then get ready for your partner. This is for two reasons. One, your lubing yourself up, sencondly, the vibrations make it easier to accept the size. It makes it more comfortable too instead of just some rigid shape. It kind of keeps your mind off any discomfort you may feel at first. Then the sensations begin. You could use this time and technique with your partner too. It could add to the foreplay.

The thing to remember here, is at first, you have to take it super slow. Make sure you have plenty of lube. Upon insertion, accept it a fraction of any inch at a time. Wait a bit, get adjusted and then proceed forward. IF it hurts, stop. It's supposed to be sensual and gratifying. Not painful and dreadful.

In case of an accident, make sure to lay a DARK colored towel under you. If you detect you might be giving a brown stick, or get a whiff of something. Do yourself and your partner a favor. Stop anal sex. Go the bathroom and start over from the top of this message. There is nothing sexy about detecting odor or getting brown stick during anal. Not to mention that your partner could give themselves a urinary tract infection by having intercourse in that situation if you are having unprotected sex.

Personally, I'd rather remember a sexual experience as fulfilling, not disgusting.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had any problems whatsoever. I've never given myself an enema before nor have I monitored by fiber intake. I've pretty much just always fucked when I felt like it. Am I unusual in this or do most guys go through all these steps?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@Jun 3 2005, 03:39 PM
I have never had any problems whatsoever. I've never given myself an enema before nor have I monitored by fiber intake. I've pretty much just always fucked when I felt like it. Am I unusual in this or do most guys go through all these steps?
[post=317539]Quoted post[/post]​

Not that I know from experiance (and I don't!)
but I was always under the impression that you had to "clean the room
before-hand to prepare it for company"

I would'nt want company popping up into my room if it was'nt nice and tidy..........and ready for visitors....haha

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I given and received in the heat of passion without prep. Unless there is something waiting to come out, then your chance of mess is low. One time with a woman, we just desides to slide it in her ass and I fucked her for about 5 or 10 minutes without a hint of mess. But you fuck an ass long enough, something is bound to work it's way out. On one outward movement it came out "dirty". We stopped. I jumped in the shower and she did after she expelled anything that was up there. Then we went back to assfucking without missing a beat.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jun 4 2005, 06:16 AM
I given and received in the heat of passion without prep. Unless there is something waiting to come out, then your chance of mess is low. One time with a woman, we just desides to slide it in her ass and I fucked her for about 5 or 10 minutes without a hint of mess. But you fuck an ass long enough, something is bound to work it's way out. On one outward movement it came out "dirty". We stopped. I jumped in the shower and she did after she expelled anything that was up there. Then we went back to assfucking without missing a beat.
[post=317753]Quoted post[/post]​

When you where recieving where you scared that something was going to come out?
That would be the first thing that would come to mind....."awwee sh**, i'm gonna sh** "

kudo451: I really think it depends on who you are and how your own bowlels work. I clean up prior to sex everytime. Not because I need too but because it gives ne a sense of confidence that I am offering my best. I'm also make sure to evacuate that day to be sure I have less to deal with if a problem does arise.

But personally I don't think diet is much of an issue. What has been an issue for me on many occassions is the right lube. I prefer oil base to waterbase. for me personally waterbase can absorb a little too fast and a big dick with a rubber on it is very painful at that point. But you can't use total petroleum base with latex rubbers otherwise they detreriorate. So I find experimenting with lube can really help keep things working right, help you take more, and improve your ability to satisfy a big partner.
I also find that most of my friends with a big partner give the same advise: a hot bath prior to sex loosens you up and helps settle the bowels. they have all advised of this and when I have the time I do it. But I guess you can't beat one thing above all else, desire! :9

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I clean up prior to sex everytime. Not because I need too but because it gives ne a sense of confidence that I am offering my best.

That is so true! I think you hit it the subject right on it. Like the guysaid above too though, he doesn't have to prepare ever... he just goes with the heat of the moment. I have known others like that and they have no problem either. I just know that to save face and avoid ambarassment, I do go through the trouble of prepping before anal sex.

Some have to, some don't. It's up to you.

boston6_8guy

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Jun 6 2005, 12:02 PM
I clean up prior to sex everytime. Not because I need too but because it gives ne a sense of confidence that I am offering my best.

That is so true! I think you hit it the subject right on it. Like the guysaid above too though, he doesn't have to prepare ever... he just goes with the heat of the moment. I have known others like that and they have no problem either. I just know that to save face and avoid ambarassment, I do go through the trouble of prepping before anal sex.

Some have to, some don't. It's up to you.
[post=318274]Quoted post[/post]​

Hungcurious has some excellent points above, as do several of the other posts. When I was younger, I was much more able to bottom without preparation. However, as I've gotten older (now 31) I have to watch my diet the days prior, exercise lots, etc.

Basically, I won't let my partner touch me if I feel like I would have to go to the bathroom anywhere within the next 4 hours. When you're bottoming (especially with a big dick,) your digestive system will relax, and it's more likely that something unpleasant will happen. So, make sure the coast is TOTALLY clear!

And, as someone pointed out, your NOSE is the BEST tool when you are bottoming. The only smells should be sweat and lube. Anything that doesn't smell good is a sign to stop immediately!

Also, once you're bottoming, pay attention to how your body is feeling. I can last maybe 10 minutes with my partner (true 9x7) before my anus starts hurting, or my digestive system starts warning me. With averaged-sized partners, I was able to go much longer...

Another note: When you do bottom, and your partner is pulling out of you, it's going to feel like you're having a bowel movement. Take your time, use more lube than you think you should. Get to know feelings that are OK and those you're not sure about. You can never be too careful!

Finally, I've never used an enema, just paid close attention to my body, and washed well before hand. I topped a guy once who did use an enema and didn't give the recommended hour wait afterwards, and it wasn't pretty. In the end, anal sex is bound to have some negligible uncleanliness, but nothing that will stop the show. On your best days, you'll never have a problem! However, just in case, have lots of hand towels around (to wipe of excess lube, etc) and take it easy!

Good luck!

Goon: I've noticed this varies from guy to guy. Personally I have to clean up every time beforehand. My partner usually does but less vigorously. I've had guys I've fucked that were just naturally cleaner down there. The cleaning ritual is pretty well described above.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
I work on the theory that any guy who gets off sticking his dick up another guy's ass (and I'm one of them) has no right to complain about finding a bit of brown stuff on it when he's finished. It goes with the territory (as it were).

Personally, I've never done any 'preparations' or had any problems - top or bottom.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by LuckyLuke@Jun 7 2005, 07:00 PM
I work on the theory that any guy who gets off sticking his dick up another guy's ass (and I'm one of them) has no right to complain about finding a bit of brown stuff on it when he's finished. It goes with the territory (as it were).

Personally, I've never done any 'preparations' or had any problems - top or bottom.
[post=318616]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't strike me as the type that would "bottom". How was the experiance?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Goon@Jun 7 2005, 02:42 AM
I've noticed this varies from guy to guy. Personally I have to clean up every time beforehand. My partner usually does but less vigorously. I've had guys I've fucked that were just naturally cleaner down there. The cleaning ritual is pretty well described above.
[post=318520]Quoted post[/post]​
I am a ass virgin. So I don't know from personal experience. But I agree with your attitude. Earlier in the posting someone mentioned not being empty and being embarassed by an accident.

Well, the only bad part is the part for the one on top if that bothers him. Iam not interested in finding a new sexual partner, but some guys are hot and if they can make me come like they say they can, the last thing on my mind would be having an accident in the bed. I would just hate it for the guy who was on top. But if you stick a dick as big as some are here up someone's ass with lots of lubs to boot, why would anyone be surprised that some "brown stuff" would ooze out or more than "ooze out."

NOW FOR MY QUESTION?

All this preparation and learning how to be able to relax and it not hurt at all. What does that do for a guy's general abiity to "hold it" when he needs to take a dump. If that much training is done to relax those muscles how does a guy then regain control over his anus to prevent shitting in his pants when the urge hits either before sex or after sex. And that question also inludes any permanent change in abiity to control the bowels.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jun 7 2005, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jun 7 2005, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LuckyLuke@Jun 7 2005, 07:00 PM
I work on the theory that any guy who gets off sticking his dick up another guy&#39;s ass (and I&#39;m one of them) has no right to complain about finding a bit of brown stuff on it when he&#39;s finished.  It goes with the territory (as it were).

Personally, I&#39;ve never done any &#39;preparations&#39; or had any problems - top or bottom.

You don&#39;t strike me as the type that would "bottom". How was the experiance?
[post=318618]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Appearances can be deceiving... ;)

I never thought about being a bottom or planned on it - I just got involved with a cool guy who was only a top and so I said what the heck and tried it. I liked it. I suppose one&#39;s natural anatomy might make it easier or more painful for some people - I think I&#39;m one of the &#39;easy&#39; ones because it never really hurt after the first penetration. After I did it a few times, it never really hurts at all.

Bottom is cool - I love it. Top is cool - I love it. Now try to find another guy who goes both ways, that is difficult for some unknown reason.

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys,

Since I am a Bottom guy, I&#39;ll share my opinions. I also have some doubts which I will ask later.

1.) The only time I really prepare is if my BF and I decide to have a sex night. I&#39;ll clean my ass about 2 hours before the sex. Personally, I hate the feeling of water in my ass. It creates the "squeeky clean" kind of feeling. I don&#39;t like it. But if my ass is dirty, I have no choice. And if you know you&#39;ve cleaned your ass, your ass will RELAX MORE. Trust me. And ultimately, it leads to better anal sex experience.

2.) How can anal sex be less painful? GET FUCKED MORE OFTEN&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s the best way IMO. You always want to start with fingering. Let your partner finger you first and see if it&#39;s "messy" inside or not. If it is, then you can clean right away. :) I have tight ass but my BF used to fuck me everyday and now, we need less and less fingering before anal sex. :) Now, I need a bigger cock&#33;&#33; LOL just kidding...

3.) Save up your horniness before anal sex. It really helps. My ass gets painful RIGHT NOW after I shot. I have to ask my BF to take his cock out. :(

4.) Use Lube of course. Although every once a while we like to have some "spit" fuck. God, that&#39;s sooooooooo real and quite painful.

-----------------

My doubt is I&#39;ve heard that if you have too much anal sex, you may lose your bowel control when you get old. But my BF said it&#39;s muscle that controls the opening and muscle doesn&#39;t wear down.

Well, any experts here? I mean I love getting fucked but if BIG COCKS cause BIGGER STRETCHING I may have to go for the smaller cocks. lol

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by LuckyLuke+Jun 8 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LuckyLuke &#064; Jun 8 2005, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 7 2005, 07:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LuckyLuke
@Jun 7 2005, 07:00 PM
I work on the theory that any guy who gets off sticking his dick up another guy&#39;s ass (and I&#39;m one of them) has no right to complain about finding a bit of brown stuff on it when he&#39;s finished.  It goes with the territory (as it were).

Personally, I&#39;ve never done any &#39;preparations&#39; or had any problems - top or bottom.

You don&#39;t strike me as the type that would "bottom". How was the experiance?
[post=318618]Quoted post[/post]​
Appearances can be deceiving... ;)

I never thought about being a bottom or planned on it - I just got involved with a cool guy who was only a top and so I said what the heck and tried it. I liked it. I suppose one&#39;s natural anatomy might make it easier or more painful for some people - I think I&#39;m one of the &#39;easy&#39; ones because it never really hurt after the first penetration. After I did it a few times, it never really hurts at all.

Bottom is cool - I love it. Top is cool - I love it. Now try to find another guy who goes both ways, that is difficult for some unknown reason.
[post=318855]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No wonder you call yourself "LuckyLuke" ........ ;)

boston6_8guy

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 05:36 PM
Hey guys,

Since I am a Bottom guy, I&#39;ll share my opinions. I also have some doubts which I will ask later.

1.) The only time I really prepare is if my BF and I decide to have a sex night. I&#39;ll clean my ass about 2 hours before the sex. Personally, I hate the feeling of water in my ass. It creates the "squeeky clean" kind of feeling. I don&#39;t like it. But if my ass is dirty, I have no choice. And if you know you&#39;ve cleaned your ass, your ass will RELAX MORE. Trust me. And ultimately, it leads to better anal sex experience.

2.) How can anal sex be less painful? GET FUCKED MORE OFTEN&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s the best way IMO. You always want to start with fingering. Let your partner finger you first and see if it&#39;s "messy" inside or not. If it is, then you can clean right away. :) I have tight ass but my BF used to fuck me everyday and now, we need less and less fingering before anal sex. :) Now, I need a bigger cock&#33;&#33; LOL just kidding...

3.) Save up your horniness before anal sex. It really helps. My ass gets painful RIGHT NOW after I shot. I have to ask my BF to take his cock out. :(

4.) Use Lube of course. Although every once a while we like to have some "spit" fuck. God, that&#39;s sooooooooo real and quite painful.

-----------------

My doubt is I&#39;ve heard that if you have too much anal sex, you may lose your bowel control when you get old. But my BF said it&#39;s muscle that controls the opening and muscle doesn&#39;t wear down.

Well, any experts here? I mean I love getting fucked but if BIG COCKS cause BIGGER STRETCHING I may have to go for the smaller cocks. lol
[post=318860]Quoted post[/post]​

From a fellow bottom who has done a bit of research, I think we have little to worry about regarding losing control, or becoming incontinent. I&#39;ve read a few books and checked out a few sites online, and they all said the muscles in the anus are able to stretch and recover quite well, when dealing with something the size of a penis, even a big one.

However, problems do start to arise when people get into the heavy ass-play with huge dildos, fisting, and punch fucking. These activities can actually tear the muscles, or stretch them beyond natural limits, thereby leading to incontinence later in life. So, if you love fisting, be careful&#33;

I agree with your point #2 above. I have been more able to accept my partner after being with him this long. I think we do stretch some (or losen up a bit) or it could be that we become more able to mentally handle the situation, and our muscles relax more quickly. However, I do still get over-eager and tend to hurt myself by pushing back onto him too quickly&#33;

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by boston6_8guy+Jun 9 2005, 03:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boston6_8guy &#064; Jun 9 2005, 03:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 05:36 PM
Hey guys,

Since I am a Bottom guy, I&#39;ll share my opinions.  I also have some doubts which I will ask later.

1.)  The only time I really prepare is if my BF and I decide to have a sex night.  I&#39;ll clean my ass about 2 hours before the sex.  Personally, I hate the feeling of water in my ass.  It creates the "squeeky clean" kind of feeling.  I don&#39;t like it.  But if my ass is dirty, I have no choice.  And if you know you&#39;ve cleaned your ass, your ass will RELAX MORE.  Trust me.  And ultimately, it leads to better anal sex experience.

2.)  How can anal sex be less painful?  GET FUCKED MORE OFTEN&#33;&#33;&#33;  That&#39;s the best way IMO.  You always want to start with fingering.  Let your partner finger you first and see if it&#39;s "messy" inside or not.  If it is, then you can clean right away.  :)  I have tight ass but my BF used to fuck me everyday and now, we need less and less fingering before anal sex. :)  Now, I need a bigger cock&#33;&#33;  LOL  just kidding... 

3.)  Save up your horniness before anal sex.  It really helps.  My ass gets painful RIGHT NOW after I shot.  I have to ask my BF to take his cock out.  :(

4.)  Use Lube of course.  Although every once a while we like to have some "spit" fuck.  God, that&#39;s sooooooooo real and quite painful.

-----------------

My doubt is I&#39;ve heard that if you have too much anal sex, you may lose your bowel control when you get old.  But my BF said it&#39;s muscle that controls the opening and muscle doesn&#39;t wear down. 

Well, any experts here?  I mean I love getting fucked but if BIG COCKS cause BIGGER STRETCHING I may have to go for the smaller cocks.  lol
[post=318860]Quoted post[/post]​

From a fellow bottom who has done a bit of research, I think we have little to worry about regarding losing control, or becoming incontinent. I&#39;ve read a few books and checked out a few sites online, and they all said the muscles in the anus are able to stretch and recover quite well, when dealing with something the size of a penis, even a big one.

However, problems do start to arise when people get into the heavy ass-play with huge dildos, fisting, and punch fucking. These activities can actually tear the muscles, or stretch them beyond natural limits, thereby leading to incontinence later in life. So, if you love fisting, be careful&#33;

I agree with your point #2 above. I have been more able to accept my partner after being with him this long. I think we do stretch some (or losen up a bit) or it could be that we become more able to mentally handle the situation, and our muscles relax more quickly. However, I do still get over-eager and tend to hurt myself by pushing back onto him too quickly&#33;
[post=319008]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh great&#33; I can keep getting fucked then. :) Thanks.

I don&#39;t think I can ever take a fist so that&#39;s out of the question. lol