ass sniffing is hot

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This may sound really strange but i get really turned on being rimmed and rimming a guys butt but i could never rim my wifes.

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm very much into sniffing and eating a mans ass. I like the natural smell of a man. A man that has good hygene. that's the key factor. The smell of poo is a turn off.

B_ITG_DDR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a gayboy and I can sincerely say that I find the idea of ass sniffing to be totally disgusting. I don't mind if others are into it, but I'm definitely not into having someone's face near my ass, or having my face near anyone else's.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure in what category this belongs...but i was taking a shower at the gym the night before last....and a member who was also showering ....next to me....asked if i am easily offended..to which i replied "no"...he then proceeded to ask if i had ver had my asshole sniffed....i laughed hysterically....my asshole sniffed? ummm no...and he suggested that this is very hot erotic play....i declined... but i am wondering if this is a trend..has anyone ever heard of asshole sniffing???? or better yet tried it?

Bleh :irked:. I would've declined as well...

"To each his own." Right?

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ass sniffin' huh...? Well, that's a new 1 on me...can't say that I'd B 2 interested.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally find the thought of licking/sniffing someone's ass to be repugnant. I wouldn't be opposed to someone eating MY ass, but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to kiss them afterwards!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow! thanks for all of the responses.....i really apprciate it!!!

Arliss, seriously are you telling me that sniffing another man ass make you want to :eek: fuck his ass? Just smelling his clean ass sweat make your dick hard? Sometimes a goodlooking man can get people doing whatever we want, but a guy going to let you sniff his ass? Woa :confused: man!

What is the first time you do this? How old were you? You got to tell me this story man!