Ass?

Ok I will refrain from posting on this site then since everyone looks for a reason to be pissed or to start an argument. Sorry I asked...

I wasn't and am not pissed nor was I starting an argument. I was stating a fact. Non-consensual things are non-consensual. You are the one who blew things way out of proportion and said somewhat rude things.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

wantnewfun

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No there are a few men like me who barely ever get on here and they want to ask a simple question to understand some women better. Clearly I did not actually mean rape. There has never been a woman that I have met that could overpower and rape me. I don't live on this site like a lot of men and I was looking for simple easy going conversation without someone being a disrespectful smartass. That doesnt make me sensitive. That is me recognizing that it's a waste of my time to deal with shit like this. If someone will tell me how, I will simply remove the post and be very technical and politically correct with everything moving forward. I'd hate to waste any of the precious space for those of you who live on this site ;)

Reactions: hunghorse30

No there are a few men like me who barely ever get on here and they want to ask a simple question to understand some women better. Clearly I did not actually mean rape. There has never been a woman that I have met that could overpower and rape me. I don't live on this site like a lot of men and I was looking for simple easy going conversation without someone being a disrespectful smartass. That doesnt make me sensitive. That is me recognizing that it's a waste of my time to deal with shit like this. If someone will tell me how, I will simply remove the post and be very technical and politically correct with everything moving forward. I'd hate to waste any of the precious space for those of you who live on this site ;)

And I answered your question. You asked for elaboration. I asked for clarification, once you clarified, I answered. Then you went off on a edgy tangent and I found it silly how obvious a statement it was. Then you got all upset, or offended, or whatever it was. You're only focused on your little upset, though.

Anyway, is there a way to delete my thread or not? This conversation may as well disapear

Typically no, threads don't get deleted unless they break the Terms of Service.

Wanna complain about how I'm so technical and bitchy some more, for finding a stating the obvious sentence a bit silly?

Reactions: rtg

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyway, is there a way to delete my thread or not? This conversation may as well disapear
Nope.

FWIW I interpreted Fade's post as sarcastic cajoling. Perhaps the issue is withing you? Why not just take a breath and start over with a lighter heart.

No that's fine. You can enjoy being an intentional pain in the ass to someone else now. I almost liked you :p. I'm almost certain that we have the same pistol. Oh well..

Do you not know what firearm you have..? o_O I labeled the photos with the names of the firearms. It's an HK VP9, the bundle that included night sights, etc.

And I really hold no grudge against you, but if people are going to fly off the handle at some silliness, I have no problem pointing out how ridiculous it is. Again, you're the one taking this all real personally.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a very sarcastic person so asking any of us that communicate in sarcasm to stop doing it is asking us to not be who we are.

If it weren't for sarcasm, this board would be chocked full of dudes trying to get us to comment on their dick.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You are so not creative. What are you like 5 years old in maturity? I've raised a kid and your behavior is exactly like a child. I wasn't impressed when I raised a toddler and you sure as hell don't impress me either.

I'm all about witty banter. You practically ran through the living room while guests are over wearing your superman undies and flashing everyone like a 5 year old.