Assinine PM

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Abusive people hide behind "privacy" to escape consequences.

I say put 'em on blast.

I knew I married you for a reason.

No place for that shit around here. It won't fly. Bleeb me.

I know it won't. The fact that I have never said 2 words to him left me totally caught off guard. Oh, did I add that the title of the PM was "Hey" as if he was saying hello or something.

As Just Asking once said: "What is the bigger indictment of racism: White people being racist towards black people, or black people being racist towards black people?"

Dr S

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't see a contradiction, myself. Can personally ignore something whilst making sure everyone else knows about it ... so they can ignore it too ...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Pay her no mind, Dr. S...some inconsiderate bastard has obviously replaced her Midol with placebos.
Or the T3's have been getting to my head... someone has been here for mayeb 3 days and they start jumping in on things that clearly have no effect on them? right....

Hazel lay off would you. I'm not going to start acting nice because you are getting on my case.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The level of defensiveness on the board is beyond the pale now.

So what are you saying? Are you saying something about me? I think you are. If you have something to say about me, then you should say it. Preferably in a PM so I can turn around and create a thread with it for the whole site to see.
:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, when I post an inane PM, like other members have, its somehow wrong because you say so? HAHA. This gets richer and richer.

There is No spat---he sent him an assinine PM and I published it as many others, as recently a a few weeks ago have done.

Him calling me a Shameless Negro is what got it published.
<sigh>
I can't believe that I have to use this same phrase twice in as many days...

OMFG HEATHER!

Lex, you dint tell me you was a Shameless 'Gro! If I knewed you was a Shameless 'Gro, I NEVER woulda sucked yo cock!

Dr S

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... someone has been here for mayeb 3 days and they start jumping in on things that clearly have no effect on them? right....
Was making a comment on the concept, not a judgement on the people or issues. Sorry if it seemed out of line to you.

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made the grave mistake of making a comment on an issue that had some history only 3-4 days into my public membership here, and also got lambasted by some, defended by others. The fact that I had been a lurker for some time and was aware of the issue already did not come up, but it is a possibility on boards like this one that perhaps one might consider the possibility of. My suggestion is to "do unto others"---and if you want to spew venom or condescention, you'll get it back magnified 100% of the time. And we talk about why some people are jumping off the train---

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was making a comment on the concept, not a judgement on the people or issues. Sorry if it seemed out of line to you.

Your opinion matters and is valued no matter what length of time you've been on the board, Dr S. There are no hierarchies in a support group. If one was only allowed to post after having a requisite number of posts, things'd be awful quiet around here. :rolleyes:

Now back to the show!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I will lie down on the bed if you will lie down beside me. Now take your clothes off, turn your back to me, bend your knees, and put these handcuffs on nice and snug. There now, doesn't that feel better?

Yes, why yes it DOES!!

<no comment. It's not polite to talk with one's mouth full...>

You are such a GOOD DADDY!!