assistance needed

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by ramsgate18, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey lads,

sorry to report this post is not a tittilating post by me but is instead a request for ideas

My friend wants an erotic story about a ghost

thats as far as his idea goes, personally i dont want to do either ghost raping a guy, or ghost taking over a persons body, though that could be a plot point, it wudnt be the whole story

so any ideas, or suggestions, v much appreciated

anyone whose ideas i use will get a shout out if and when the story is written :p

2. D_Cary_Oakie

D_Cary_Oakie Account Disabled

Maybe a ghost who now realises he can stalk his enormously-hung friend, who he was always jealous and in awe of. Eventually, he decides to live for a few hours in his friend's body.

3. posting4745

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe he finds hung straight guys and takes over their body giving them the urge to have sex with guys. despite their objections and distain, they find they really love it. and then he moves on. Casper the gay-friendly ghost.

4. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe the ghost can whisper things to the ears of certain people he knew in life, and it works as a strong suggestion, as they think it's their idea...

Another possible story : the ghost is semi-transparent, invisible by day, and more visible by night, and is only tangible under the moonlight or in certain rare circumstances... He tries to make the most of those nights. Maybe he comes back to haunt his former lover, or something.

Another thing you should think about is, maybe, write a "normal" story about a ghost with unfinished business in life (for example, a cop who gets killed on the job, but has to bring the culprits to justice before "moving on"...) but with sex scene included (maybe the ghost cop secretly longed for his partner and never told him, that's unfinished business as well...). You know, not just a sex story...

Anyway, sex with intangible guys, or (even worse) dead guys, is not sexy per se... Well, not for everyone, at least. It's going to be hard to write in a sexy way. I hope you succeed.

5. Woody110

Woody110 Active Member

Gay Scrooge! He could be visited by the ghosts of boyfriends past, present and future and learn to be a less selfish lover 8)

6. gigantor68

gigantor68 Member

I think the ghost who likes to watch

Draft saved Draft deleted