Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm wondering if any of you guys have ever helped out a buddy (or been helped) with shaving or trimming. Tell us the story behind the decision to assist with manscaping and how it went down. What all was shaved/trimmed? Also, curious to know the relationship between you and your buddy.

Giggity.69

Cherished Member
Media
Well it was me and my roommate back in my first year of college. We lived in a 2 bedroom apartment 10 minutes away from the university campus. We knew each other through mutual friends and hung out several times before decided to move in together.
He was athletic, part of my school’s track team. His body was not very muscular but very lean and toned. He was about 5’11-6ft tall, a little bit shorter than me.
When I first met him, I didn’t think he was that attractive because at the time I wasn’t super into ginger. But he grew on me. His red hair and green eyes became more and more captivating. He was quite hairy, chest and back. And he hated it although his hairy back was not too obvious due to the texture and color. As a straight guy, he didn’t care too much, he would only shave or trim his facial hair. First semester passed and we became closer and closer. We talked more about private stuff and I really enjoyed his company. I found him very attractive but in a friendly, brotherly way.
One day after a few illegally purchased beers, he told me about his hairy body and how girls hated them. I agreed and teased him about it, saying he reminded them of their pets. We laughed and laughed. Suddenly, he turned to me with his puppy eyes. “Can you help me out with the shaving, like my back and stuff?” I agreed and called myself a dog groomer. He then took off his shirt. He started with the chest, using his beard trimmer. Those fine, red hair started to fall off, onto our sink. I told him to leave the treasure trail because girls (I) would find it sexy. He laughed and then handed me the trimmer. I began to shave his back. I realized how muscular he actually was. (Being super pale didn’t help him haha) I stopped shaving when I reached his sweatpants. “That should do it”, he said. We cleaned up and continued to watch some dumb documentaries on Netflix.
A few days later, while chilling on the couch he told me that the girl he had been hooking up with told him that she loved his “new” body. He bragged about going all the way with her, fucking her in her tight pussy. She was 2 years older than him and in his word, a sex freak. He told me about wanting to do anal. Suddenly his face blushed. He looked down to avoid eye contact with me and murmured something about her wanting to eat him out. I laughed and said it was normal for girl to do that. I told him that I got eaten before so I knew the feeling, “pure ecstasy”. His eye opened wide and he then let out a sigh, “But I don’t want to taste my shit when kissing her”.
“That’s why people shave their ass you idiot”, I laughed uncontrollably.
“But how though? I can’t see back there”, he followed.
My body started to feel hot, I looked at him and said: “You lucky motherfucker, I’ll help you”.
We walked into the bathroom and he started undress. He took off his shorts then his boxer. I felt my neck heating up like fever. His naked body in front of my eyes. His dick was of course flaccid but still pretty big. His pubes was bushy but the color made it so much better. The fiery red pubic hair against his milky white skin turned me on so bad. He used his hand to clean his butt then turned to me asking if I was ready. I nodded since I was too stunned to say anything. He went down on four with his ass toward me. I grabbed the trimmer and started the job. His butt was not big but with this angle it looked like all the ass that I jerked off to. I buzzed the hair off as slowly as I could. His ass was so soft and smooth. My cock was rock hard. “Spread them”, I said. He glimpsed at me with his red face and then used his hands to spread open his ass. To this day, I can still remember that sight. His hole was so pink and tight. The thought of looking and touching the most private part of a straight man made me wanna stick my cock into that cherry. I carefully trimmed the hair around the hole. I then grabbed a razor and some shaving cream. He moaned quietly when the cream touched his hole. I shaved and hoped it would never end. But sadly, I was done after a minute. He stood up and cleaned himself in the shower. He touched his hole and I could see his cock got a little excited. I walked out of the bathroom and ran into my room. I needed to jerked off. I came after a few minutes. We went back to the living room and pretended the whole thing didn’t happen.
A week later, he told me that his girl actually ate him out and he didn’t like it. I knew he lied because he didn’t want to admit it or to ask me to shave him again.
A few months later, I noticed that he bought a small mirror and put it under the sink. It was obvious what it was for.
We moved out after 2 years because he wanted to move in with his girlfriend. We still keep in touch although after that shaving session, we talked about sex less and less. About a month ago, one of my friends saw his girlfriend at a sex shop, purchasing a strap on dildo. Now I know how he really feels about his pinky, probably less tight hole.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well it was me and my roommate back in my first year of college. We lived in a 2 bedroom apartment 10 minutes away from the university campus. We knew each other through mutual friends and hung out several times before decided to move in together.
He was athletic, part of my school’s track team. His body was not very muscular but very lean and toned. He was about 5’11-6ft tall, a little bit shorter than me.
When I first met him, I didn’t think he was that attractive because at the time I wasn’t super into ginger. But he grew on me. His red hair and green eyes became more and more captivating. He was quite hairy, chest and back. And he hated it although his hairy back was not too obvious due to the texture and color. As a straight guy, he didn’t care too much, he would only shave or trim his facial hair. First semester passed and we became closer and closer. We talked more about private stuff and I really enjoyed his company. I found him very attractive but in a friendly, brotherly way.
One day after a few illegally purchased beers, he told me about his hairy body and how girls hated them. I agreed and teased him about it, saying he reminded them of their pets. We laughed and laughed. Suddenly, he turned to me with his puppy eyes. “Can you help me out with the shaving, like my back and stuff?” I agreed and called myself a dog groomer. He then took off his shirt. He started with the chest, using his beard trimmer. Those fine, red hair started to fall off, onto our sink. I told him to leave the treasure trail because girls (I) would find it sexy. He laughed and then handed me the trimmer. I began to shave his back. I realized how muscular he actually was. (Being super pale didn’t help him haha) I stopped shaving when I reached his sweatpants. “That should do it”, he said. We cleaned up and continued to watch some dumb documentaries on Netflix.
A few days later, while chilling on the couch he told me that the girl he had been hooking up with told him that she loved his “new” body. He bragged about going all the way with her, fucking her in her tight pussy. She was 2 years older than him and in his word, a sex freak. He told me about wanting to do anal. Suddenly his face blushed. He looked down to avoid eye contact with me and murmured something about her wanting to eat him out. I laughed and said it was normal for girl to do that. I told him that I got eaten before so I knew the feeling, “pure ecstasy”. His eye opened wide and he then let out a sigh, “But I don’t want to taste my shit when kissing her”.
“That’s why people shave their ass you idiot”, I laughed uncontrollably.
“But how though? I can’t see back there”, he followed.
My body started to feel hot, I looked at him and said: “You lucky motherfucker, I’ll help you”.
We walked into the bathroom and he started undress. He took off his shorts then his boxer. I felt my neck heating up like fever. His naked body in front of my eyes. His dick was of course flaccid but still pretty big. His pubes was bushy but the color made it so much better. The fiery red pubic hair against his milky white skin turned me on so bad. He used his hand to clean his butt then turned to me asking if I was ready. I nodded since I was too stunned to say anything. He went down on four with his ass toward me. I grabbed the trimmer and started the job. His butt was not big but with this angle it looked like all the ass that I jerked off to. I buzzed the hair off as slowly as I could. His ass was so soft and smooth. My cock was rock hard. “Spread them”, I said. He glimpsed at me with his red face and then used his hands to spread open his ass. To this day, I can still remember that sight. His hole was so pink and tight. The thought of looking and touching the most private part of a straight man made me wanna stick my cock into that cherry. I carefully trimmed the hair around the hole. I then grabbed a razor and some shaving cream. He moaned quietly when the cream touched his hole. I shaved and hoped it would never end. But sadly, I was done after a minute. He stood up and cleaned himself in the shower. He touched his hole and I could see his cock got a little excited. I walked out of the bathroom and ran into my room. I needed to jerked off. I came after a few minutes. We went back to the living room and pretended the whole thing didn’t happen.
A week later, he told me that his girl actually ate him out and he didn’t like it. I knew he lied because he didn’t want to admit it or to ask me to shave him again.
A few months later, I noticed that he bought a small mirror and put it under the sink. It was obvious what it was for.
We moved out after 2 years because he wanted to move in with his girlfriend. We still keep in touch although after that shaving session, we talked about sex less and less. About a month ago, one of my friends saw his girlfriend at a sex shop, purchasing a strap on dildo. Now I know how he really feels about his pinky, probably less tight hole.

Your story gave me a boner... The only buddy I ever helped out was my best friend at the time and I only shaved his back. He was a hot guy and I was attracted to him but he only wanted help with his back. Not quite as exciting as your story. Thanks for sharing.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have two friends I help out. Due to having multiple back surgeries over the last four years both guys have been to the house to help me with showering. When I get home from the hospital I typically have a large dressing on my back. I have a large walk-in shower and they either get naked or just wear underwear. So, that has helped remove barriers.
I get sugared to remove the hair on my back and butt, balls, taint and around the shaft. Both of them have back hair and are not well groomed in the pubes.
The first time anything happened I was several weeks out from surgery and my butt and balls but especially taint were driving me crazy since the hair was growing in.
I complained about looking bad and not liking the feeling and was surprised by the offer to help. He couldn’t shave my back due to the surgery but did my butt, balls and taint. I wasn’t expecting to get hard but when he rubbed the lotion onto my taint I reacted. I got onto my back so he could do my balls and get easier access to my taint. After shaving me he commented that it looked like I needed to get off. I admitted that I’d not cum since surgery. I was surprised when he started sucking me off and slid a finger or two into my smooth ass. It didn’t take long before I shot my load into his mouth.
A few days later the other friend noticed I’d been shaved and asked how. I told him that the other friend shaved me and he insisted that he get the next job. I left out the intimate details but the result was pretty much the same.
Once I was recovered from back surgery I began to groom both of them in a similar manner. I’ve returned to my sugaring guy for hair removal but they both like to blow me after I shave them.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have two friends I help out. Due to having multiple back surgeries over the last four years both guys have been to the house to help me with showering. When I get home from the hospital I typically have a large dressing on my back. I have a large walk-in shower and they either get naked or just wear underwear. So, that has helped remove barriers.
I get sugared to remove the hair on my back and butt, balls, taint and around the shaft. Both of them have back hair and are not well groomed in the pubes.
The first time anything happened I was several weeks out from surgery and my butt and balls but especially taint were driving me crazy since the hair was growing in.
I complained about looking bad and not liking the feeling and was surprised by the offer to help. He couldn’t shave my back due to the surgery but did my butt, balls and taint. I wasn’t expecting to get hard but when he rubbed the lotion onto my taint I reacted. I got onto my back so he could do my balls and get easier access to my taint. After shaving me he commented that it looked like I needed to get off. I admitted that I’d not cum since surgery. I was surprised when he started sucking me off and slid a finger or two into my smooth ass. It didn’t take long before I shot my load into his mouth.
A few days later the other friend noticed I’d been shaved and asked how. I told him that the other friend shaved me and he insisted that he get the next job. I left out the intimate details but the result was pretty much the same.
Once I was recovered from back surgery I began to groom both of them in a similar manner. I’ve returned to my sugaring guy for hair removal but they both like to blow me after I shave them.

Sounds like the back surgery might have been worth it?? : )

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like the back surgery might have been worth it?? : )
Well I’ve had 5 in these past few years so it’s been quite a journey. They certainly addressed the terrible pain and lack of mobility but there is a cost for sure.
However, there’s been some good times too.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being the sophomore captain of the swimteam the Coach sends the freshmen my way in shaving.I usually shave their chests but a lot of them see me in the shower and want fully shaved.The speedos come off and the bush goes then the ball and coc k hair.They even want their legs and butts shaved.I finally ask about the crack.Oh yes so up on their hours they go.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wishing I had a buddy to help me out. For years I've kept things natural down below but lately I've been trying to keep my nut sack smooth. Always difficult for me to get behind the nuts. Also my pubes could use a bit of a trim. Not too much though since I'm a big fan man bush!

Reactions: jake_30
D

deleted300444

Many years ago, I helped a friend shave his back. He was embarrassed by having a hairy back & going swimming.

I also hear swim team members who have shave parties. To what degree & other details, I do not know.

Reactions: needtonut

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many years ago, I helped a friend shave his back. He was embarrassed by having a hairy back & going swimming.

I also hear swim team members who have shave parties. To what degree & other details, I do not know.[Swim teams do have shave parties

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I also hear swim team members who have shave parties. To what degree & other details, I do not know.

I've heard of these shave parties as well, usually taking place before a swim meet. The guys will gather at someone's house and strip down, get out the shaving cream and pair up. You can actually see a few of these parties on YouTube, but so far, I haven't found any videos worth mentioning.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nice story’s if anyone is in Jacksonville fl and wants some help shaving let me know.

Same goes in Dallas... either way. I can help them and they can help me. Just need a manscape buddy.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Haven't had experience with this yet, but it would be cool if this were a thing (and accepted). It's not unreasonable to help a guy put sunscreen on or shave their back, etc. I'd help a good friend manscaping within reason.

Reactions: jockbear and nicnic

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having been on swim teams through college and university, I’ve never been aware of shave parties. With that said, we did shave in the communal showers after practice. Before competitions we used to shave our own legs, abs and chests, then pair up and help each other with the harder to reach places.