Asst. Principal Pops Students Toes-Told To Stop

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

King High assistant principal told to stop popping students' toes

By KEITH MORELLI | The Tampa Tribune
    Published: July 24, 2009

What the Fucking HELL?!?!? Send this crazy African back on the next boat! :angryfire2:

I used to crack my toes when I was a little kid {4-8}, mainly because it annoyed my mother. :tongue: It doesn't hurt which is why it is ineffective as a punishment. He is probably getting some perverse pleasure from touching students toes. :mad:

We are quite capable in America of growing our own perverts; we don't need to import them from Nigeria. I'm sorry if that sounds racist, I didn't mean it to be. I'm just sick and tired of foreigners coming over here and not acting right. He has allegedly spent his entire adult life and much of his childhood in the USA, he should know better.

Corporal punishment and foot fetish issues aside, how does toe popping encourage a student to do better in algebra or chemistry? :confused:

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Maybe he's secretly French Canadian and thinks he's channeling the diligence of Hallux8.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

What does his race/ethnicity have to do with anything?

4. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

Where have you been? Everything is a race issue these days. When something goes wrong just blame it on the color of your skin. That makes everything okay.

5. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only in Florida.... It's so special!
    Dave

6. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

The asst. principal was born in Nigeria so presumably, the use of toe popping as a punishment is a cultural thing.

The article doesn't say anything about the asst. principal blaming his actions on his skin colour. Save your personal agendas and biases for a time when they're actually pertinent.

That did come off quite ignorant and intolerant, njqt. Like you said, the man spent the major part of his childhood and all of his adult life in the US, so considering the assimilative nature of the US, the man is more American than anything else, regardless of where he was born. He is esentially an "American-grown pervert".

But I agree, what is the purpose of toe popping as a punishment other than to satisfy his own fetishes.

7. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

I don't have a personal agenda, junior. I do have a right to my opinion though, just like everyone else does.

Draft saved Draft deleted