Assuming Your Gay

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jun 8 2005, 06:51 PM
I might have to disagree about the bi-sexual thing...I think a person can be emotional and sexually attracted to women and just be sexually attracted to men...A guy might enjoy having his dick sucked by a guy and that is as far as it might go and still be very much into women...Personally I really don't like to assume a label on a person...I think Nixxy once said - I am not gay or straight, I am sexual...
[post=318888]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with Pene_Negro_Grande.
Sexual attraction and "emotional" attraction can very well be to seperate things.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 09:51 AM
I think a lot of bisexual guys are confused and struggling to figure out what they like better. Many of them choose to stay married with a woman and THEN go out to suck some cocks behind their wives' back. You call this "bisexual"??? I call this "Lust for cocks"!! That's gay and there is nothing wrong about it. :)
[post=318866]Quoted post[/post]​
Except for the whole part about being MARRIED and doing it BEHIND THEIR WIVES' BACK!!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
True but not talking for anybody else - my thoughts are only an opinion...Definitely didn't want to seem like I was judging...ebviking - your situation is totally different...You and your wife seem to be somewhat honest w/each other...I am pretty bad w/relationships and that is why I choose not to be in them...And plus I like that fact that if any situation was to arise - I don't have to think about what I am going to do because I have no one to feel guilty about...So if I came off like I was judging then that is not what I meant...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ebviking@Jun 13 2005, 11:43 AM
Hmm??

I'm don't think this site is about judging what others do as right or wrong.
[post=320206]Quoted post[/post]​
::taps gavel:: Cheating's always wrong.