Astrological signs and cock size

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wonder if there are certain times of year when men with the biggest cocks tend to be born. I have noticed that most of the men I've known who were well hung were born during the late spring/summer months. Not that these were the only ones, of course, but there seemed to be a tendency.

Also...women in various astrological signs seem to have somewhat consistent attitudes about cock size!

Virgo women are the main size queens, in my experience. Virgos are known for demanding perfectionism, and I think they see penis size as an important part of a perfect male body.

Leo women seem to appreciate size but are more interested in other qualities and can completely overlook it if the man has other things about him that are especially exciting. Virgos can't do this--they NEED big dicks.

Theories? Experiences?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my experience, SD, men with big cocks tend to have some kind of Mars/Pluto or Mars/Jupiter signature (not always but the ones I've come across do). I like history/mythology, and have read a bit on astrological myth so I'm familiar with the planetary themes.

Anyway, according to astrology, Mars rules the gonads. And Pluto while a generational planet does tend to represent power, Pluto will *amplify* whatever it touches. Jupiter on the other hand tends to represent expansion. The largest man I know has Mars opposite Pluto with Jupiter squaring both.

I am wondering if the Virgo women you've come across are from the Pluto in Virgo generation (58-72)? Then they'd have Sun/Pluto conjunct in Virgo, a very potent aspect indeed and reinforcing the importance of sex (anyone with a strong Pluto signature has a high sex drive, IME).

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

according to the book Sextrology here is the alleged size run down:

Aries

"His penis tends to be of avereage to ample length, though rather thick and stick straight, th ehead of which may also in in a markedly sharp point. His balls, though plum sized, are typically held tight."

Taurus

"Down below, this boy is big, boasting one of the healthier sized cock and bulls ever to be unzipped in the zodiac. Taurus man's package tends toward the loose and low slung sort..."

Gemini

"Even the potential averageness of his package seems engineered to attract women who might be put off by either extreme..."

Cancer

"... like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still the crab guy does ten to be rather thick in this area: his balls though not often the low hanger variety, do err on the large size."

Leo

"...his package is similarly designed,as Leo is rarely one to be seriously lacking in that department- not overly hung but considerably thick. His Cojones to share the outsized quality of his other extremities."

Virgo

"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying and above average length and circumference thqat measures nearly as much..."

Libra

"His private parts are rather textbookin nature, as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all pink and prettily formed never distinctly dark or deviously shaped in any way."

Scorpio

"...and Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing: This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area: his serpent is generally thick, mighty long and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..."

Sagittarius

"... though this stallion hasnt cornered the market on magnitude in the penis department, Sag's overall athleticism suggest a tireless roll in the hay."

Capricorn

"His package thends to be loose and floppy, boasting a rather fleshy phallus as well as low- hanging cojones a signal of an inherent sense of calm..."

Aquarius

"...though Aquarius generally fills out his speedo just fine the bulk of his bulge is again often based in his often jumbo balls..."

Pisces

"He has a loose and floppy basket, though he's pretty averagely endowed, his dick being perfectly proportioned...:"

D_wibbles

1st Like
Media
I wonder if there are certain times of year when men with the biggest cocks tend to be born. I have noticed that most of the men I've known who were well hung were born during the late spring/summer months. Not that these were the only ones, of course, but there seemed to be a tendency.

Also...women in various astrological signs seem to have somewhat consistent attitudes about cock size!

Virgo women are the main size queens, in my experience. Virgos are known for demanding perfectionism, and I think they see penis size as an important part of a perfect male body.

Leo women seem to appreciate size but are more interested in other qualities and can completely overlook it if the man has other things about him that are especially exciting. Virgos can't do this--they NEED big dicks.

Theories? Experiences?
lol thats funny im a sage and im hung i dnt realy see a coralation im birth chart and cock size

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Leo

"...his package is similarly designed,as Leo is rarely one to be seriously lacking in that department- not overly hung but considerably thick. His Cojones to share the outsized quality of his other extremities."

That's me... outsized testicles. They are so big, that they look like beachballs, only slightly hairy.:tongue:

Personally, I'd like to know why you are reading such filthy books, naughty.:biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's me... outsized testicles. They are so big, that they look like beachballs, only slightly hairy.:tongue:

Personally, I'd like to know why you are reading such filthy books, naughty.:biggrin1:

I use it for reference so I can understand what you all are talking about, Jeff.
:biggrin1:

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
In my experience, SD, men with big cocks tend to have some kind of Mars/Pluto or Mars/Jupiter signature (not always but the ones I've come across do). I like history/mythology, and have read a bit on astrological myth so I'm familiar with the planetary themes.

Anyway, according to astrology, Mars rules the gonads. And Pluto while a generational planet does tend to represent power, Pluto will *amplify* whatever it touches. Jupiter on the other hand tends to represent expansion. The largest man I know has Mars opposite Pluto with Jupiter squaring both.

I am wondering if the Virgo women you've come across are from the Pluto in Virgo generation (58-72)? Then they'd have Sun/Pluto conjunct in Virgo, a very potent aspect indeed and reinforcing the importance of sex (anyone with a strong Pluto signature has a high sex drive, IME).

I read an astrology book once that told me my Venus was in Scorpio - the description was dead on accurate. My b-day is 10.1.76 - any info to share regarding this?

Reactions: alcor972

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Curse, do you have a birth time and location? I'll set up a chart.

Venus usually represents the way you act to attract so to speak -- fitting with the Venus archetype. But I can explain that more to you in a PM. Just PM me with the location of your birth, and time if you have it.

Reactions: alcor972