Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . .
Capricorn

"His package tends to be loose and floppy, boasting a rather fleshy phallus as well as low- hanging cojones a signal of an inherent sense of calm..."

. ..

Actually, that does sound like me. And IRL, I'd be one of the calmest guys you'd know. . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: alcor972

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Libra

"His private parts are rather textbookin nature, as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all pink and prettily formed never distinctly dark or deviously shaped in any way."
"

So does this mean i have the perfect penis? :cool:

Surely this whole thread is all just a big wind up...?

"Wind up" = a put-on, a hoax, a spoof, a joke etc.

Offcourse not, it's all above board, 100% ridgy didge fairdinkum truth.

Locust_Commander84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cancer

"... like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average.

Not in my case. :tongue:

Though I do hit pretty solidly on my general personality traits for Cancer. Just one of those things I guess.

VampireBear

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scorpio here, too...got a nice coupla veins on mine, but not exactly barn-bustingly huge or anything.

(Anytime someone asks me how big my tool is, I just say "It's only gotta reach from me to you!")

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Well,

according to the book Sextrology here is the alleged size run down:

Aries

"His penis tends to be of avereage to ample length, though rather thick and stick straight, th ehead of which may also in in a markedly sharp point. His balls, though plum sized, are typically held tight."

Taurus

"Down below, this boy is big, boasting one of the healthier sized cock and bulls ever to be unzipped in the zodiac. Taurus man's package tends toward the loose and low slung sort..."

Gemini

"Even the potential averageness of his package seems engineered to attract women who might be put off by either extreme..."

Cancer

"... like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still the crab guy does ten to be rather thick in this area: his balls though not often the low hanger variety, do err on the large size."

Leo

"...his package is similarly designed,as Leo is rarely one to be seriously lacking in that department- not overly hung but considerably thick. His Cojones to share the outsized quality of his other extremities."

Virgo

"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying and above average length and circumference thqat measures nearly as much..."

Libra

"His private parts are rather textbookin nature, as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all pink and prettily formed never distinctly dark or deviously shaped in any way."

Scorpio

"...and Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing: This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area: his serpent is generally thick, mighty long and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..."

Sagittarius

"... though this stallion hasnt cornered the market on magnitude in the penis department, Sag's overall athleticism suggest a tireless roll in the hay."

Capricorn

"His package thends to be loose and floppy, boasting a rather fleshy phallus as well as low- hanging cojones a signal of an inherent sense of calm..."

Aquarius

"...though Aquarius generally fills out his speedo just fine the bulk of his bulge is again often based in his often jumbo balls..."

Pisces

"He has a loose and floppy basket, though he's pretty averagely endowed, his dick being perfectly proportioned...:"

Sounds like almost every sign is hung?

Reactions: alcor972

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
According to a female friend of mine who is also an astrologer, the length is foretold by the placement of Venus, not the SUn, and how they use it its told by the placement of Mars. Venus in Gemini would show length, for example. Venus in Pisces, a water sign, would show it is 'juicy'.

Reactions: ank_ and alcor972

Fat_N_Long

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a "true" Libra being born in the middle of the sign period, but according to the chart that was posted at the beginning of this thread I'm not. Well we all know that penis size has to do with genetics.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Ah good, another four year old thread that got dug up for another go. Well, Sextrology has just confirmed my long held opinion that astrology is all BS:

Cancer

"... like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still the crab guy does ten to be rather thick in this area: his balls though not often the low hanger variety, do err on the large size." ...

Yes, I am solidly within the sign of Cancer and, with a much larger than average sized body (6'5", 210 lbs), low hanging balls and far from average sized penis, all the government records of my birth must just be in error.

Virgo

"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying and above average length and circumference thqat measures nearly as much..." ...

Looks like I got Virgo's dick ...

Capricorn

"His package thends to be loose and floppy, boasting a rather fleshy phallus as well as low- hanging cojones a signal of an inherent sense of calm..." ...

... and Capricorn's nuts:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ank_ and alcor972