alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmm... hmmm...
lol...
please... for your information... lol
please... remember that the zodiacal constellations nowadays generally don't match anymore up the 2 000 years old representation making the march equinoxe occuring in the aries constellation...
nowadays... due to the precession motion of the earth... the march equinoxe occurs in the pisces constellation...
yesterday night... I saw venus not too far from antares... the main star of the scorpio constellation... it's a proof that the sun has not entered yet the scorpio... contrary to what is commonly said...
in the same way... the next december solstice will occur in the sagittarius constellation... and not in the capricorn...
please... think to consider the previous sign in the zodiacal band to characterize yourself rather than the one commonly usually indicated...
there may be some cases where your sign is unchanged though... lol...
consult an updated map of the sky for more info...
at last... for the supposed scorpio and sagittarius natives... lol... remember that the sun is crossing the scorpio rather briefly in late november... letting the most part of this constellation to its south...
thereafter... before reaching the sagittarius... the sun passes to the south of the serpentarius constellation... which owns therefore the required criteria to be considered as a zodiacal constellation...
the sun reaches the first stars of the sagittarius later by mid-december...
an attempt to roughly determinate the crossing of the zodiacal constellations by the sun... please refer to an updated map of the sky for accurate details... lol...
pisces... late march... late april... march equinoxe constellation
aries...
late april... late may...
taurus... late may... mid-june... lol
gemini... mid-june... late july... june solstice constellation
cancer...
late july... late august...
leo... late august... late september...
virgo... late september... late october... september equinoxe constellation
libra...
late october... late november
scorpio... late november... early december... lol
serpentarius...:)... early december... mid december
sagittarius... late december... late january... december solstice constellation
capricorn...
late january... late february...
aquarius... late february... late march...
regards...

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hmm... hmmm...
lol...
please... for your information... lol
please... remember that the zodiacal constellations nowadays generally don't match anymore up the 2 000 years old representation making the march equinoxe occuring in the aries constellation...
nowadays... due to the precession motion of the earth... the march equinoxe occurs in the pisces constellation...
yesterday night... I saw venus not too far from antares... the main star of the scorpio constellation... it's a proof that the sun has not entered yet the scorpio... contrary to what is commonly said...
in the same way... the next december solstice will occur in the sagittarius constellation... and not in the capricorn...
please... think to consider the previous sign in the zodiacal band to characterize yourself rather than the one commonly usually indicated...
there may be some cases where your sign is unchanged though... lol...
consult an updated map of the sky for more info...
at last... for the supposed scorpio and sagittarius natives... lol... remember that the sun is crossing the scorpio rather briefly in late november... letting the most part of this constellation to its south...
thereafter... before reaching the sagittarius... the sun passes to the south of the serpentarius constellation... which owns therefore the required criteria to be considered as a zodiacal constellation...
the sun reaches the first stars of the sagittarius later by mid-december...
an attempt to roughly determinate the crossing of the zodiacal constellations by the sun... please refer to an updated map of the sky for accurate details... lol...
pisces... late march... late april... march equinoxe constellation
aries...
late april... late may...
taurus... late may... mid-june... lol
gemini... mid-june... late july... june solstice constellation
cancer...
late july... late august...
leo... late august... late september...
virgo... late september... late october... september equinoxe constellation
libra...
late october... late november
scorpio... late november... early december... lol
serpentarius...:)... early december... mid december
sagittarius... late december... late january... december solstice constellation
capricorn...
late january... late february...
aquarius... late february... late march...
regards...

@alcor972 STUD, as alway what the FUCK???? Bill Balloons Hot Air.jpg
Balloons Hot Air.jpg

Reactions: alcor972

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
STUD, as alway what the FUCK???? Bill

alcor is saying that the zodiac has shifted over time.

Based on the zodiac set 4000 years ago--which astrologers still use today--my sign is capricorn. Under the zodiac the day I was born my sign is sagittarius.

So which am I? And what does it have to do the size of my dick? Or anything else?

Like all theologies and religious myths, astrology is meaningless fiction. Entertaining maybe (it makes me laugh), but meaningless.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
alcor is saying that the zodiac has shifted over time.

Based on the zodiac set 4000 years ago--which astrologers still use today--my sign is capricorn. Under the zodiac the day I was born my sign is sagittarius.

So which am I? And what does it have to do the size of my dick? Or anything else?

Like all theologies and religious myths, astrology is meaningless fiction. Entertaining maybe (it makes me laugh), but meaningless.
th
@alcor972 and @halcyondays ,The two of you are both friut cakes!!! Bill lol

Zephyrus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Zodiac Signs only have the name of the constellations. They're divided in imaginary sections, not the actual constellation positions. They're much more closely related to the seasons.

Anyway, back to "how is the penis?" the sign and planets in the 8th House are good indicators of that.

Reactions: alcor972

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well,

according to the book Sextrology here is the alleged size run down:

Aries

"His penis tends to be of avereage to ample length, though rather thick and stick straight, th ehead of which may also in in a markedly sharp point. His balls, though plum sized, are typically held tight."

Taurus

"Down below, this boy is big, boasting one of the healthier sized cock and bulls ever to be unzipped in the zodiac. Taurus man's package tends toward the loose and low slung sort..."

Gemini

"Even the potential averageness of his package seems engineered to attract women who might be put off by either extreme..."

Cancer

"... like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still the crab guy does ten to be rather thick in this area: his balls though not often the low hanger variety, do err on the large size."

Leo

"...his package is similarly designed,as Leo is rarely one to be seriously lacking in that department- not overly hung but considerably thick. His Cojones to share the outsized quality of his other extremities."

Virgo

"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying and above average length and circumference thqat measures nearly as much..."

Libra

"His private parts are rather textbookin nature, as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all pink and prettily formed never distinctly dark or deviously shaped in any way."

Scorpio

"...and Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing: This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area: his serpent is generally thick, mighty long and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..."

Sagittarius

"... though this stallion hasnt cornered the market on magnitude in the penis department, Sag's overall athleticism suggest a tireless roll in the hay."

Capricorn

"His package thends to be loose and floppy, boasting a rather fleshy phallus as well as low- hanging cojones a signal of an inherent sense of calm..."

Aquarius

"...though Aquarius generally fills out his speedo just fine the bulk of his bulge is again often based in his often jumbo balls..."

Pisces

"He has a loose and floppy basket, though he's pretty averagely endowed, his dick being perfectly proportioned...:"
I'm a Libra, so, no, not very accurate--lol . . .

sucker4sex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well,

according to the book Sextrology here is the alleged size run down:

Aries

"His penis tends to be of avereage to ample length, though rather thick and stick straight, th ehead of which may also in in a markedly sharp point. His balls, though plum sized, are typically held tight."

(I'M AN ARIES AND I WIULD AGREE)

Taurus

"Down below, this boy is big, boasting one of the healthier sized cock and bulls ever to be unzipped in the zodiac. Taurus man's package tends toward the loose and low slung sort..."

Gemini

"Even the potential averageness of his package seems engineered to attract women who might be put off by either extreme..."

Cancer

"... like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still the crab guy does ten to be rather thick in this area: his balls though not often the low hanger variety, do err on the large size."

Leo

"...his package is similarly designed,as Leo is rarely one to be seriously lacking in that department- not overly hung but considerably thick. His Cojones to share the outsized quality of his other extremities."

Virgo

"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying and above average length and circumference thqat measures nearly as much..."

Libra

"His private parts are rather textbookin nature, as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all pink and prettily formed never distinctly dark or deviously shaped in any way."

Scorpio

"...and Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing: This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area: his serpent is generally thick, mighty long and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..."

Sagittarius

"... though this stallion hasnt cornered the market on magnitude in the penis department, Sag's overall athleticism suggest a tireless roll in the hay."

Capricorn

"His package thends to be loose and floppy, boasting a rather fleshy phallus as well as low- hanging cojones a signal of an inherent sense of calm..."

Aquarius

"...though Aquarius generally fills out his speedo just fine the bulk of his bulge is again often based in his often jumbo balls..."

Pisces

"He has a loose and floppy basket, though he's pretty averagely endowed, his dick being perfectly proportioned...:"

D

deleted984925

Taurus. I guess that's why my dick 's fat?

Aquistorm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aquarius

This fits me generally. My description is a mix between cap and aqua. I am an Aqua.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you should not be using Mr. Spock as your avatar- because a Logical person would know that astrology is imaginary horse-shit of the worst kind.

all the 'patterns' you think you are seeing are self imposed delusions of your own biases, and confirmation bias.