• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Astrology Readings. Horoscope Advice

cheezsteak

Lurker
Reaction score
Im now in the astrology biz. Give me your sign & I got some advice for you. FOR FREE!

ManofThunder

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Taurus fits me :redface:.

This poor guy is going to have to do every star sign by the time he gets back :tongue:.
I've been called 'as stubborn as a bull' and 'bull-headed' but I still want to be a lion. Rawr.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
aries.

*spies Mr. Hilaire* libras are astrological hottness.

ManofThunder

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
You're RAWR!!!

Now here's a problem - which stubborn bull will give in first? :biggrin1:
Nope. I won't give-in. Never. (Unless you bribe me with sexual harassment. :tongue:)

Calboner

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
My sign is Derry and Toms—April 29th to March 22nd, even dates only. But I already have the forecast: "You have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down your spine and tail. Although lizard-like in shape, you can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. You inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles."

What the stars foretell - Monty Python - YouTube

cheezsteak

Lurker
Reaction score
Hit me with your best Libra :)

Self indulgent, lazy, loves luxury. Terrible with money. You will die from your addictions. Either in a couple years from cocaine or later in life by the hands of a mistress you cheating bastard