Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
random question

at a bar or a pub or a club are you a wilting wall flower or showing off

i ask because i find the quieter the guy the more hes packing

one friend put it "as a hung guy i dont need to show off i know i am special!

curious where others stand in this

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure if there is a relationship between being extroverted and having a big cock. I think being hung cuts across all personality types. But you're right, I think knowing you pack big meat gives an extra boost to one's confidence, so there's not a need to over-compensate. Some hung guys also want to play it down, so they don't get known solely for their cock, and then only get chased by size-queens.

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not sure if there is a relationship between being extroverted and having a big cock. I think being hung cuts across all personality types. But you're right, I think knowing you pack big meat gives an extra boost to one's confidence, so there's not a need to over-compensate. Some hung guys also want to play it down, so they don't get known solely for their cock, and then only get chased by size-queens.

so r u introverted or extroverted ps thanks for using those terms my mind blanked on them when writing the post lol

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im quite average packing but boy do i love to show off... once i threw the dancer away from her pole and replaced her :)

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has been my experience that these quiet guys are also the ones who are shy, not very confident, and/or don't feel like they belong there.

I've never been to a club because I know (or at least highly suspect) that it won't be my scene. Unless clubbing is a completely different experience from house parties, then I'm going to arrive happy and leave depressed - not my idea of a good night out.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can firmly attest that well-endowed men are not always the, pardon the pun, cockiest guy in the room, and certainly not extroverted. My husband is one of the shyest guys you'd meet in a crowd unless he's performing. But without pants he would the king.

NOBBY_UK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a Shy Wall Flower...
A little over Average -- Not 'Hung'

Anybody else deliberately have a Booty rubbed against them to raise a bone ?
Girls These Days :D LOL :D

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Living a few miles from West Hollywood (the gay part of Los Angeles) I go to bars/clubs several times a month, often with friends. If I am alone, I tend to sit there quietly unless I see someone that is interesting... then I will almost always go over and start chatting with them. If I get brushed off, its probably not the worst thing that has happened to me that day. LOL

And no I'm not really hung.