At a loss for words

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Here are a few of comments I found in response to the following AOL report stating that Hillary plans to concede to Obama. I honestly don't know what to say about this other than it makes me sick to my stomach that people still speal that way, and in such a cavalier manner. The ignorance is nauseating.

Hillary Clinton to End Historic Candidacy - AOL News

"the problem with AA people is they are always looking to lay blame-- there are more blacks in prison because they CHOOSE to commit crimes--they choose to do drugs--they choose to be in gangs. Blacks can go to school and learn, but why do it when you can hang out all day, and when someone comes down on you--you can blame whitey. Grow up-- you choose your own destiny--stop using your race as a crutch. Most of you are 4th or 5th generation Americans-- quit blaming everyone for the problems that you create!!"

"WHY DONT YOU ALL GET SOME BRAINS AND STOP BEING SO IGNORANT, GULLIBLE, HIPOCRITICAL, AND COLOR BLIND. IF YOU ALL ARE REALLY THIS STUPID OBAMA DOES NOT HAVE THE SUPPORTERS HE SAYS HE HAS CAUSE UR ALL FULL OF **** OBAMA IS A HALF BREED MOLADA HALF WHITE HALF BLACK MULTI RACIL AND DONT BLACKS TRUE BLACKS HATE MULTI RACIAL PEOPLE LMAOP LMAO SHOWS THE INTELLIGENCE LEVEL OF BLACKS"

"That porch monkey and his aunt jamima wife will never get to the white house."

"the CHIMP for President and and the Arrogant Lezbo for VP"

"The fact is, and no one can deny it, racism built this country into the most powerful nation in the world. Now the US is going in the opposite direction, which means the country is falling all to h*ll. China is a racist country and they know how to protect their borders. China is laughing at the US with its mongrelized population."

"that black will never make president all you democrates vote mcain dont write in hilay because the vote will go to the muslin"

The list goes on and on but I['m sure you get the picture by now :frown1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have come to realise that AOL is so full of shit...its not even funny. They have a certain way of making uneducated spins on things. I really and truly wonder who is in charge of the site.

Sad and not surprising. These people wouldn't have voted for him anyway no matter his color. There are a lot of ignorant people out there.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sentiments expressed reflect virulent hate but the spelling has me splitting my sides.

"that black will never make president all you democrates vote mcain dont write in hilay because the vote will go to the muslin"

Muslin? Is that a crack about the fabric of society?

Honestly, as hate filled as theses comments are I'm glad they're out there in a way. It gives those who harbor similar reservations a chance to see what degree of ignorance they are aligned with.

They'll all likely be too drunk to bother voting. Or so I hope.

I wonder though...

Are there any areas of the US that are considered more racist than others? I always thought the south would be but then people talk about, "the New South," and as the populations are frequently overwhelmingly black, I wonder how racist things could be? Are the Appalachians supposed to be? What about out west in the mountain states? I think I'm uneducated in all this.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The sentiments expressed reflect virulent hate but the spelling has me splitting my sides.

Muslin? Is that a crack about the fabric of society?

Honestly, as hate filled as theses comments are I'm glad they're out there in a way. It gives those who harbor similar reservations a chance to see what degree of ignorance they are aligned with.

I think you are wrong in the last bit. After all they are already like minded. How many Christians stopped being Christians because of say Jesus Camp? Not a lot I'm sure, they just shook their head and said don't lump me in with them.

I think voters will think the same way. I wouldn't let someone else's ignorance influence my vote one way or the other. Some moron likes Obama? Guess I can't vote for him now! Not. :tongue: