Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you pee standing in your home.
I was initially intrigued by this question for numerous reasons:rolleyes: .…
:eek:really surprised by the response variety …
Strangely, I recall being trained by my mother to stand while urinating … probably for sanitary purposes. The steps included:
1. lift the toilet seat
2. pull your foreskin back completely exposing your knob (I paraphrase;), I can recall more childish descriptors)
3. aim your stream towards the center of the bowl, and get relief:relieved:
4. lower the seat and cover
5. flush the toilet

Seriously, piss shyness led me towards always sitting on the commode away from home. Ease of release probably precipitated the urgency factor. Fortunately, I always discovered clean seats upon which to sit. Thus, I find it outrageous to demand visitors into ones home must sit while urinating. Very insulting to suspect friends to be unhygienic:mad:. I automatically sit while visiting others.

My piss shyness existed in public facilities where urinals were exposed. With maturity my shyness disappeared, and I rediscovered the ease of pissing while upright:). Expediency and relief satisfaction leads me to stand in my own home usually. I keep my wife happy by cleaning any errant spurts or drips on the rim of the bowl. I'm always nude during the middle of the night, so I naturally just take a seat when pissing.

Reactions: Reg

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread just seems so weird from my experience.

I always stand to piss. Even my husband whose legs are seriously compromised prefers to stand to piss!

And if my FB were going to sit to piss, then how am I supposed to hold it for him?

Reactions: Gj816

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Living on a large block..............I pee anywhere, anyhow I wish.....Discreetly....the Cockatoos, Possums and Koalas have not put in any complaints.

Just joking...but I could lay down on my back and hang it off to one side and pee..............but the ants might think a free meal has arrived.

Last edited:

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Standing just makes too much mess and i'm too lazy to pee standing, i find it way easier and relaxing peeing sitting. on the other hand when i visit a public restroom at a mall or a caffe for example i pee standing, for hygiene reasons. i sit only on toilets i trust and feel they are very clean.

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually, only exceptions being if I wake up during the night, can't control my morning wood, or just feel to tired and want to use that time to relax myself a bit. Aside of that, alwayd standing, and toilet seat usually stays up during the day.

Reactions: sdbg

Always standing. Just requires good aim, lol. If I get up in the middle of the night, often the dogs want out, so we all go out to piss together!

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Standing just makes too much mess and i'm too lazy to pee standing, i find it way easier and relaxing peeing sitting. on the other hand when i visit a public restroom at a mall or a caffe for example i pee standing, for hygiene reasons. i sit only on toilets i trust and feel they are very clean.

This is exactly my thought process as well. If I am at home, or at a friends, I sit. If I am out in public, I will stand if only toilets are available. I don't care how accurate you think you are, I would be willing to bet that if you took a blacklight to the area around your toilet if you only stand, it would glow like the fourth of July.

There is also some scientific evidence that shows that sitting allows for a more complete bladder evacuation.

D

deleted59763

Only time I sit is after a night of drinking, piss forever

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stand most of the time during the day, but I usually sit at night or if I have a semi. I dual stream a lot if i'm anything but fully flacid and I was tired of cleaning up the mess in the morning. It's actually quite nice to have a seat to pee in 3am.