At It For Awhile Now... Gains?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 6_75ArcaneStud5_25, Oct 23, 2010.

1. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

6_75ArcaneStud5_25 New Member

Hey everyone,

I figured I would finally post something here in the forum for enlargement since this is where my main focus lies...
    A lil history first. I would say that I am your average guy. Literally. I'm in the 6's for length and barely 5in for girth. I've been doing PE now off and on for the last 2 yrs. Really off and on, and not sticking to a program or keeping a journal as I go sort of thing. Just recently though I decided to really try it and stick with it. I've been keeping a journal and been at it now for 2 solid months. With this amount of time under my belt, I've to the point where I have a few questions that I would like to bring up for a few members that I have done PE before and have gone thru similar programs... that might be able to help me in MY progress :smile:

First, the always asked question. I have not seen any gains so far, yet every site claims that you will start to see gains quickly while doing these exercises. When will "I" start to notice some gains, either on paper or visually down there when I look? haha I figured that after 2 months I would start to see SOMTHING?

Second, how am I supposed to know what is working for me and what is NOT working? I've read on all the sites as well as this one that you should be able to see if the current program is right for you, so you can adjust it to your needs etc. What exactly am I suppost to be "looking" for. My EQ is still great, I feel like I'm getting great workouts still... I don't get it. :frown1:

And last question... Do you think that I should be including extra stretching along with my normal PE work to aid in length? I am currently using what's called the Circle Device to help stretch and give me some more length. Would this be good to add into my reg program thru-out the day? I've had no extra soreness and no pain etc. yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those are my questions guys so I hope I can get a lil feedback from some of the experienced PE'ers around the boards here. I've tried ready AVERY post here that I thought could help me, but I still have these questions on my mind. I hope you guys can help. Look forward to some replys :smile:

2. asdasd2

asdasd2 New Member

3. tross87

tross87 Member

After just the first month of pe i could already feel it was thicker and heavier in my hands, not that much but it was noticable. a couple of days ago i was hard in the mirror for the first time in a while and i was surprised at how big it looked lol. you have to give it time and don't stress about it.

Something I've noticed myself is that if you don't stick to a schedule it really fucks with your gains.

I wouldn't do manual stretches and use the circle device just yet, maybe you can add them in a little later on, don't want to over due it.

if you post your routine i think the pros might be able to help you out alot more.

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I would not trust any site that said you should expect to see gains "quickly". Some see gains within weeks or months, but many don't and some have reported doing PE for as much as a year without noticeable gains.

If your EQ is good and you have not had any soreness or other negative effect then up the intensity as time allows. You didn't say what your "normal PE work" was. I presume it has included stretches. If after a few more months you don't see any change you might want to consider hanging.

You might want to monitor your bone-pressed flaccid stretched length. This is quick and easy to measure as it does not require an erection and isn't affected by erection quality. An increase in BPFSL often precedes a noticeable increase in erect length.

5. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

My routine is pretty much the basic PE routine outined here on this site, with the exception of a few things here and there. I do a warm up for 10min followed by some stretches and then jelqs. I end with a 5min 'cool down' and PC flex's... I've been following that outline there for the past 2 months but the intensity and amounts have increased when I felt I needed it.

I started with 1 set of stretches in each direstion for only 10sec holds and only 50jelqs... now I've progressed to 3 sets of stretches in each direction for 30 second holds each andI'm up to 75 jelqs, each lasting 3-4 seconds in duration.

6. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Hey redbear... I was trying to refer to what I read here on this sites PE basic routine that BIG AL wrote. That in the first few weeks 'you should start to see noticable gains.' That's what I was trying to get at...

I have tried to increase the intensity and the amount of jelqs that I am doing, but I do not know if its enough or if I need to do more etc. I went from 50jelqs to 75jelqs and everything seems to be fine... no problems. Was that too big of a jump? To small?

Yes, I am doing stretches as well in my routine and I am currently doing 2-3 sets in each direction holding for 30seconds. Should I hold these stretches for longer? Or do more sets for less time?

I do keep track of my BPFSL actually so this is good to know. I will keep track of this weekly instead of every other week like all my other measurements. Hopefully I'll see some improvements here, but I would LOVE to see some girth increase as well!

7. epafdxcrl

epafdxcrl New Member

Albums:
    gains must vary from person to person, ive only been at it for 2weeks and i notice slight gains

8. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

The one thing I can comment on so far is that in the 2 months that I have been doing this... my package is DEF hanging better in the flaccid state. Its not as small as it used to be. lol It feels thicker and more 'solid' thru-out the day, so I guess that is my best thing I can bring to the table so far.... even tho there are no real "gains" that I have seen.

*sigh... Just gotta keep at it and not give up!!!

9. truthseeker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, many guys like myself need a much more intense routine. 10-20 minutes of generic stretches and 50 jelqs (for example) is childs' play to me. I often clamp for 60 minutes a day.

10. Big Al

Gold Member

Would you be able to submit your journal so that we can review your training details?

That's where the feedback from your journal comes in. Is your EQ improving at least? What about other things like stamina and control?

If you've seen no positive change in any area after 2 months then something is definitely amiss.

That depends on what else you're doing. For example- if you're already training on the edge of your recovery abilities and you add using the Circle, it could push you into the "overtraining zone". Note- soreness doesn't necessarlit equal overtraining. You can be overtrained without being sore- it can manifest itself as declined EQ or (in more extreme cases) excessive turtling or even symptoms of ED.

11. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Well now my journal is too large to post here... but I could email it to you BIG AL? I emailed you awhile ago, and you told me to start the journal then, so I did. Been keeping track ever since. :wink:

I've always had good control and stamina... been very lucky in those departments. However, now that I am single... I cannot really check on how I'm doing. I can never really gauge thru masterbation, since that
    fluctuates almost every time and has always been like that for yrs. With sex tho, I can last a good amount of time... but could always last longer :smile:

I guess I could just email you my journal BIG AL of what I have so far and let you decide that... cause I really cant tell. I feel fine and feel that my EQ is doing alright. No problems and able to do everything as if I was a month ago, and a month before that, etc. Hopefully we can start to make this a lil more specific to my needs to get this ball rollin towards some serious progress! :biggrin1:

12. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

I have not been doing PE for very long, however I have noticed a better quality of erection and my recovery time after ejaculation is shorter.

Draft saved Draft deleted