At multi-day music festivals with camping, where did you jerk off?

At multi-day music festivals with camping, where did you jerk off?

• I did never jerk off

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • I did jerk off in my tent while being alone

Votes: 49 39.8%
  • I did jerk off in my tent with someone else in there

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • I did jerk off in toilet stalls

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I did jerk off in private shower stalls

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I did jerk off in a group shower while being alone in there

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • I did jerk off in a group shower with others being in there (really? definitely comment on that)

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • I did jerk off somewhere else (comment please)

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

destr0yer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you have been at multi-day music festivals before, where you did camp while being there, where did you jerk off?

Please no theoretical "I would" answers or fantasy responses "I would like to", but only what you have actually already done.

I was at a music festival where they had big communal showers (gender separated). After I was almost done with my shower, a group of 3 friends came in. As I was ready to go I heard one of the guys say something that catched my attention. Unfortunately, I did not hear him word-for-word, so there are two possible interpretations of what he said.

Either
a) "... damn, this is a communal shower, where should I jerk off now?" (basically, in the tone that he hoped for shower stalls where he would have liked to jerked off)
or
b) "... and now jerking one off real quick?"

I think a) is more likely based on what I heard. In either case, one of this friends responded that he could rub on out real quick while being in one of the toilet stalls.

I kinda wished that I could have stayed longer without being creepy, lol, because I would have loved to know if they talked about that topic further.

This made me kinda realize that I'm not the only horny guy there who tries to find time and a place to masturbate. So, where have you done it?

Personally, I have done it in my tent while being alone, in shower stalls and once in a toilet stall, but that was so disgusting that I will not do it again. Once, I took a shower pretty late in a communal shower, I was pretty horny, it was pretty dark in there (no direct lights) and I was alone for a while, so I considered jerking off, but I was too afraid to be caught and offend someone.

tersa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you have been at multi-day music festivals before, where you did camp while being there, where did you jerk off?

Please no theoretical "I would" answers or fantasy responses "I would like to", but only what you have actually already done.

I was at a music festival where they had big communal showers (gender separated). After I was almost done with my shower, a group of 3 friends came in. As I was ready to go I heard one of the guys say something that catched my attention. Unfortunately, I did not hear him word-for-word, so there are two possible interpretations of what he said.

Either
a) "... damn, this is a communal shower, where should I jerk off now?" (basically, in the tone that he hoped for shower stalls where he would have liked to jerked off)
or

I think a) is more likely based on what I heard. In either case, one of this friends responded that he could rub on out real quick while being in one of the toilet stalls.

I kinda wished that I could have stayed longer without being creepy, lol, because I would have loved to know if they talked about that topic further.

This made me kinda realize that I'm not the only horny guy there who tries to find time and a place to masturbate. So, where have you done it?

Personally, I have done it in my tent while being alone, in shower stalls and once in a toilet stall, but that was so disgusting that I will not do it again. Once, I took a shower pretty late in a communal shower, I was pretty horny, it was pretty dark in there (no direct lights) and I was alone for a while, so I considered jerking off, but I was too afraid to be caught and offend someone.
I wank in my tent.
Which festival did you attend?

Reactions: mike0224x

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted no 3..wanked in my tent with someone else there..Glastonbury a few good years ago now, the someone else was my GF at the time, came on her face, best place to wank and finish at the time. :p

destr0yer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have camped at music festivals:

1. Alone.
2. With other guys.
3. With the woman who is now my wife.

Both alone and with the other guys I jacked in my tent. With my wife, we had sex instead.

With the guys you jerked off, did you do that before outside of festivals? If not.. how did you start a conversation about that? Or did you try to do it secretly when the other guys slept?

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With the guys you jerked off, did you do that before outside of festivals? If not.. how did you start a conversation about that? Or did you try to do it secretly when the other guys slept?
With one of them we had been camping previously and had done the whole night time before sleep wank inside our sleeping bags.

When there was several of us, the first time was somewhat earlier in the day and I just said I'm horny and need to j/o, they can do whatever they want: they can stay or leave I don't really care which.

Reactions: abattist

Unauthorized87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Either
or

I always jerk off at multi day DUTCH festivals, alone in my tent or with the friend I'm with together there. I would love to wank with someone else at DUTCH festivals, wherever it is possible.