Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm 35.

I actually tried to get into running for fat loss reasons but apparently I over pronate which made it very painful to run more than 5k.

I didn't want to sound dramatic but I have really been considering liposuction. Was unsure if I would be able to find a reputable doctor to perform it seeing as I have a healthy BMI.
I didn't read all your responses, but wanted to mention there us something now called 'cool sculpting' fat. It sounds like that might be a good option for you. Search this: Cryolipolysis .

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Certain fat cells only die when you die. Exercise and diet won't put a dent in them. Liposuction is the only way to get rid of them. I know from experience.

Sorry but that is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in my life. You understand very little of science. So what you are saying is if I put you in a cell with water only, rather than release energy to keep you alive those fat cells would rather keep you fat? Utter nonsense. You do understand that fat is just stored energy, right?

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry but that is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in my life. You understand very little of science. So what you are saying is if I put you in a cell with water only, rather than release energy to keep you alive those fat cells would rather keep you fat? Utter nonsense. You do understand that fat is just stored energy, right?
I'm only saying what the plastic surgeon told me.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP before you take advice here I suggest clicking the pics of those doling out advice. Some are very out of shape. I wouldn't take advice from them. It seems that the more out of shape they are, the stronger their opinions are. Weird.

I suggest at this point you need to hire a nutritionist and a qualified Personal Trainer. Maybe take up martial arts. You won't get good advice here.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously in the bodybuilding community there are plenty of fat loss drugs. I don’t advise taking anything unless you do proper research and know the risks. Here are some of the most popular things bodybuilders use today:
T3 - thyroid hormone, just as likely to burn muscle as fat
ECA stack - ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin -relatively safe in proper dosages, but a definite stimulant
Clenbuterol- bad for heart, good for weight loss
DNP- possibly the strongest fat burner in existence. If you use too much you could burn alive from the inside out and die.
Yohimbie HCL- perfectly legal, helps release stubborn fat
Helios - injectable for targeted weight loss, it’s just clenbuterol mixed with yohimbine
The only one I have personal experience with is Helios. In addition it had l-carnatine. I used it for 2 weeks to reveal abs. It gave me shakey hands / tremors.