At the grocery...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just had a very unexpected thing happen...at the grocery, in the milk/frozen food aisle. Ahead of me is the usual family unit, chunky mom, little girl, and (from the back) solidly built looking dad, buzz cut) the usual grocery store tshirt, baggy shorts (no belt),boxers peeking over the edge, the little girl is waltzing around and stumbles, grabbing the back of dads shorts....

and pulling them to the ground ( the usual cheap running shorts)

I was speechless, 2 gorgeous furr covered orbs,very hairy crack. He quickly reached down to grab them and in doing so revealed to big low hanging nuts and what looked like (in the split second) a DEF candidate for LPSG....

made my mouth water and cock harden...

the wife gave me a very 'oh god' look....I had to walk away (resisting the urge to turn around and check the front out) and hide my growing bulge....

almost wish I had been walking the other direction....

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW! The closest I came to that was when a big hairy daddy (with wedding ring) was in the produce dept. of my market, and his fly was open, showing his generously bushy pubic patch. I walked up to him and quietly said "hey, pal, your fly is open" and zipped up and said "thanks, don't want to give everyone a show".

This, however, pales in comparison to the OP's experience !