At the gym the other day...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by westchester_man, Dec 23, 2008.

1. westchester_man

westchester_man New Member

I saw something at the gym the other day and thought I'd share...

There was a man who came into the lockerroom at my gym and proceeded to undress...what first caught my attention was the manner in which he took off his clothes. First, he removed his shoes, then his pants, and then his underwear. Standing there in all his glory, off came the shirt and undershirt. Now he's standing at his locker with nothing on except his over-the-calf dress socks (don't see that every day). He proceeds to put on a t-shirt, change his socks, and only then, put on a jockstrap (again, don't see that every day).

At this point I lose interest and decide to take a steam...not more than two minutes later, I see this same guy enter the steamroom buck naked (not even a towel). I'm wondering to myself, what happened to his workout? After about ten minutes, he moves to a shower stall and rinses off without closing the shower curtain. He then dries off and proceeds to get dressed back into his street clothes and leaves the gym.

I don't quite know what to make of this...any ideas/comments...and by the way, this man had the largest flaccid penis I've ever see in person (a good seven/eight inches and thick)...quite impressive...

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    You forgot to give the address of the gym. (And the date / time he was there, too!) LOL

3. D_Jabez Kneejerque

D_Jabez Kneejerque New Member

Sounds to me like he was an exhibinist, and was working his "art form".
    Perhaps he could have been trowling too.

4. npaulie1964

npaulie1964 New Member

lose a few pounds tubbo

5. catman

Gold Member

sounds like he is simply trolling for sex...

there is a guy like that at my gym....

he goes from shower to suana to hot tub to shower...

once saw him brush his teeth 3 times (I always rinse after the hot tub before hitting the sauna...waaaay too much chlorine).

he also leaves the curtain 'half open' etc....

not bad looking but...big turn off...

6. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

He doesn't know what to make of this...yet he watched this guys every move and sized him up.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Definitely an exhibitionist, and probably trolling for sex.

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

actually don't see anything unusual or noteworthy about anything you described

9. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I totally agree with catman. Every gym has a few of these tiresome and transparent losers. If they actually spent some time working out rather than just showing off their wangs, a lot more people might actually find them attractive. As it is, most of them have bodies that could charitably be described as "flaccid."

Steve

10. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    If he was getting off on it or looking for action then his cock was not flaccid. Semi I reckon. I had a friend once who "looked" about 7 inches flaccid but normally he was only like 4/5, he clearly had led in his pencil if you knew him, but to anyone else he would be the biggest flaccid guy they had seen.

11. catman

Gold Member

The 'troller' that I have seen (several times) doesn't have that bad of a body....
    but the attitude is a HUGE turn off....

he once stood staring at me in the shower, a blatant hard on, with this 'come hither' look...sorry, I can get better with out trying...

Love those 'hot' men that have no clue they are that amazing...

when I used to regularly work out in the AM we had a 'daddy' like that...really great guy, great build (not 'buff' but solid, masculine and...rugged) I would jump at the 'daddy' any day...the jerkwad troll? never.

12. AG08

Gold Member

I described something like this in another post on another thread. I pasted it below:

Personally I support using the communal shower and nudity in the locker room because I feel that it does build confidence, comraderie, trust and respect among men. I also feel that it is important for men to feel comfortable with their bodies and not give in to the hysteria that exists that nudity is wrong, or that you will be gang raped if you expose yourself in the locker room. That being said, the locker room lurkers and lollygaggers annoy me as well. I think that it is guys like this that have caused this paranoia among young men today in the locker rooms and showers. The thing is that they will always exist, so I just ignore them, stay away from them and give them a steely "don't fuck with me" look. I refuse however to run into a stall and shower in a filthy cubicle, or do the silly towel dance because of them. I was swimming today at the university and a lurker (I've seen him a million times before) was in the shower with me. He is quite disgusting to look at (fat, hairy, bald in his late 50s) and he ALWAYS eyes me up and down. Today he was drying his entire body (including the crack of his ass by bending over and pulling his cheeks apart) with a wall mounted hand dryer :eek: :yikes: . Of course he is doing this while he is watching me shower because the dryer is right outside of the shower room. Now I'm not shy, but I don't like being ogled either, especially by someone who is there just get thier fill of eye candy and doesn't even do a proper workout. :irked: This guy always comes in for the last 10 minutes of the swim hour and spends 5 of those 10 minutes in the hot tub and only 5 minutes swimming. He then spends about an hour in the locker room and shower. It's painfully obvious why he is there. The fact that he has only gotten fatter over the last couple of years is proof positive that he's not doing any real exercise.

I still though will not let people like this change my behaviour. I have had a lot of great conversations with other guys in the shower, locker room and steamroom/sauna. About 98% of those guys are really cool, and I have even made some career contacts by chatting with these guys. I find that guys are more genuine when they are naked in a non-sexual environment. The guard and B.S. comes down when you are naked with other guys. I don't know why, it just seems to be the case in my experience. Will that lurker that I just described be there again in the future when I'm showering - probably. Will there be a few other pervy lurkers there in the future - definitely. However, I will not allow anyone to have control over me or dictate my actions. If they ever try anything, they will get their ass kicked and I will report them to management to ensure that they are banned from the facility.

13. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I've done like that guy many times: gone to the gym when I ddin't have much time and was just looking for guys in the steam room. I suppose it's obvious, but I don't really care. I don't push myself on guys but I'm available if they wanna jack off in the steam room, which MANY of them do. I always feel like they should just call a spade a spade and havea separate jack off area for guys who wanna do that. It'd sure increase membership.

14. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, the guy wore knee socks. KNEE SOCKS!! :eek:

15. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

LMAO!!!!!

16. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

oh great. ANOTHER at-the-gym-looking-at-cock thread!

These lockeroom threads always confuse me -- am I in a gym or a bathhouse? Everyone walks around with semis & hardons on these threads, cruises urinals, rubs their dick innapropriately in the steamroom while "eyeing" other members, jerks off in the shower - letting their jism smoothly spiral down the drain - as they coyly make eye contact with dudes in parallel stalls.

Not even the gym & shower areas in HBO's "Oz" saw this much action.

17. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Most of them should be in the Fictitious Stories forum. I don't see this kind of action either--at least not that often.

Why were you wearing knee socks? They went out in 1979. Fess up.

18. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps you expect threads to begin with messages like this:
    This morning when I went to the gym, I went to the locker room to change into my gym clothes and all I saw was a few other guys discreetly changing into or out of their clothes. After my workout, I went to take a shower, where all I saw were a few other guys either showering or toweling themselves dry. Then I returned to my locker where I changed into my clothes and left, again without seeing anything remarkable. I found this most extraordinary, and could hardly wait to post this account of my experience here. What do you think can account for the things that I observed?

19. exwhyzee

Gold Member

When I was in boarding school, 9th grade, I used a locker that was next to a 12th grader. He was a very cool and popular guy, et al. As a kid from a southern public school, I was used to a degree of modesty in the locker room, but the way this guy got dressed got my attention. The process he used was basically the same as described above, he put his shirt on first, then socks, then underwear and pants. I was so used to being around guys who put underwear on first that he impressed me with his out-of-the-box process.

He wasn't particularly hung, but I did appreciate the extra time to scope out his wang. As I got older, I've done the same thing. I'm not always "boxers first" anymore. Who wants to be standard and predictable?

I wonder how many people have thought me to be a pervert? :rolleyes:

20. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

For all your faults, we love you, Ex.

Draft saved Draft deleted