At the gym today what do you make of this?

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's probably just as shy as you are and maybe thinking the same things that you are. Just play it the same way next time and do everything the same and if your intrested do or say somethign ever so slightly to let him know that you have an intrest in him.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today when I was at the gym there was a guy there who I have seen before. His locker is down just a few from mine. I have seen him nude but he seemed shy and would quickly put a towel on. He is very well endowed and hangs nice and low. We both finished at the same time today and he went to the sauna and I hit the shower before I went in the sauna. When I walked in he was just sitting on his towel, and not covered. It looked like he had a semi when I walked in. As we talked and he would glance over, and he looked quite a few times at my dick. At one point he was even a little harder than when I walked in. We both went to the shower at the same time and then back to our lockers. He looked at me several times and even introduced himself to me. While we were at the lockers he took some time getting dress and I got a nice look at him. My question is was he hitting on me or trying to get together. What do you guys think?

Seems like some reader are projecting their own issues but to answer your question I think the first answer is the good one. Just keep up the conversation and by the sounds of it you should know shortly as he's becoming freer about his physicality in a rapid manner.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Now your getting obsessed with the guy, and its not healthy for you

leave him alone forget about him or come out with something straight up like you have a lovely body I wish mine was like yours

or something camp and outrageous and see his reaction

Then move on please

Lifes too short