At the Gym with David Boreanaz

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Iokua, May 8, 2008.

1. Iokua

Iokua New Member

Disclaimer: This story is work of fiction. The only real thing about this story is the day I met David Boreanaz in Los Angelus at a gym with my friend. I DID see him naked while he changed and showered. That's the only real thing about this story. Everything else is fiction. ENJOY!

Written by: IokuA

Title: Meeting David Boreanaz

Chapter 1: At the Gym

Hi, my name is Nathaniel, but my friends call me Nate. This story happened about a year ago when I was nineteen. I decided a year ago that I wanted to pursue acting and/or modeling and moved out to Los Angelus. At the time I was living with a friend while working two jobs: one as a Starbucks Barista, and the other as a gogo dancer. Boy, if my co-workers at Starbucks knew what I did on the weekend... I could have just been a gogo dancer but I wanted a good job to say I maintained without having to list gogo dancer any time in the future.

Anyway, I had been living in LA for about a month and finally getting everything settled in. So, I decided to join a gym, the gym that my roommate uses. Apparently it was a celebrity hotspot so I also hoped to possibly make connections while I worked out. Anyway on my third time there working out I see my idol: David Boreanaz. Man, he was HAWT. He was wearing a white shirt and silver silked shorts. He looked great using the machine he was using for his legs. Anyway I couldn't help the entire time I was working out to casually glance in his direction. I remember when he readjusted the machine to work out his back legs I could vividly see a bulge. It seemed huge. When he stood up after his workout he lifted his shirt exposing his flat nearly fatless stomach to wipe off his face. He turned around and headed to the free weights for his arms and I had to watch as his shorts rode up his ass. He looked beautiful!

Anyway, I decided to finish my workout and go shower. Normally I wouldn't shower in the public showers but because my roommate wants to save money on the water bill because we were struggling as it is, I was forced to shower at the gym. So I go into the locker room and opened up my locker. I decided to get the locker in the very back corner where I couldn't see anyone else when I first entered the gym because I didn't want to risk getting a hard on. The only people I COULD see would be those on the same row as me. Well, about a minute after I began undressing to go shower, lo and behold David Boreanaz comes to his locker which is about seven lockers away from mine! I slow down getting undressed (hey I didn't have just shorts and shirt on, I had my i-pod, my sneakers, a bandanna on my head, sun glasses, shorts, shirt, and bracelet! I never shower with my bracelet on... pet peeve to have my wrist be cold afterwards).

I think David noticed I was taking long to undress. He took off his shirt and sneekers, and then he took off his shorts. Ahh, I could have fainted. He was wearing some hot white boxers under the shorts and took those off next. He is now stark naked organizing his crap before he goes to shower. First thing I notice: his dick. OMG his dick... it's flaccid and quite easily five or six inches flaccid. It's thick too, not really thick, but just the right thickness to fit his size. It looked PERFECT. It was cut and also he wasn't that hairy, I suspect he trimms down there. Next thing I notice is his ass: he has the most beautiful ass I have ever seen; it was perfect in the every since of the word. A bubble butt with muscle and just the right amount of fatt and so round and firm.

Well, I quickly head to the shower to get away from this god before I get a hard on.

If you want more please comment and tell me how you like it. Nearly everything about this is how it happened in all actuality (except I was just visiting a friend, not living there) but the details about him getting naked and such are true.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I love a good shower room story (and more). Keep going..

3. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

I read the original (true) encounter you posted... and I'm ready to hear your "alterations"... hurry dude! :)

4. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love david boreanaz and i'd love to hear the rest of this story!

5. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Iokua, is the size of his flaccid cock that you mentioned accurate? he looked kind of small based on what ive seen in bulge pics

Draft saved Draft deleted