At the gym

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Which boat did you get off of? I was not aware that jewelry had anything to do with lifestyles. And while I myself have no interest in any jewelry being attached to my penis, exactly what is immoral about it? And what is screwed up about it? I can understand anyone's reluctance to have sex with a penis with hard metalic things attached, but then I wasn't aware that a pubic gymn with children was supposed to be a meeting place to find mates either.

Kink Guy is a wonderful guy. I have read many of his posts. He is neither screwed up nor is he stupid.

And the father was a jackass for coming over and talking to Kink in the first place. Apparently neither you nor that father know anything about rules of civility. It is extremely rude to walk up to strangers and tell them how moral you think that aren't. And the last thing we need is another father teaching his son to hate any guy that is slightly different from him.

But if the father is hell bent on teaching hate, he should wait until he gets his son in private before he starts teaching hatred and being uncivil toward a stranger to his son. There was plenty of time to teach bigotry and hatred in the car on the way home.

Originally posted by Photonpig@Apr 16 2005, 11:56 PM
Seriously, you should have put a towel around your waist to cover up your penis. Its perfectly fine to be nude if your genitals aren't butchered with peircings. I commend the father for telling his child that what other people do is not only wrong but immoral, and also for standing up for the values that civilized people care about. Clearly you can live your life the way you want, but don't be surprised when people actually object. Children will be children, and stupid adults will be ignorant about showing off their screwed up lifestyles in front of children.
[post=301288]Quoted post[/post]​

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Apr 17 2005, 12:23 AM
Your post, Photonpig, doesn't even justify discussion.
[post=301296]Quoted post[/post]​

Kink, pay no attention to PhotonPIG :mad: as he has obviously been raised under a very sheltered right wing christian holier than thou rock somewhere in the middle of bum fuck eygpt. :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Geez, it's good to have you back! I could give a rats ass about him. But, punching HIM in the face certainly has it's appeal.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Photonpig@Apr 16 2005, 11:56 PM
Seriously, you should have put a towel around your waist to cover up your penis. Its perfectly fine to be nude if your genitals aren't butchered with peircings. I commend the father for telling his child that what other people do is not only wrong but immoral, and also for standing up for the values that civilized people care about. Clearly you can live your life the way you want, but don't be surprised when people actually object. Children will be children, and stupid adults will be ignorant about showing off their screwed up lifestyles in front of children.

Photonpig,

I find it sad that this is the only thing you have chosen to post in the 5 months that you have been a member here at LPSG.

1) What values do keeping an unpierced penis represent?

2) Define what a screwed up lifestyle is in your mind. (And not just for your view of this instance. I want a broad definition that covers all lifestyles)

3) Do you object to other piercings or various tattoos or just genital piercings?

All I can say is that the side you represent in your argument is weak and ignorant in nature. If you can truly answer my three questions to you in a way that can prove such an adornment is a horrible atrocity, and at the same time not define your own lifestyle and the lifestyles of others like you as atrocities, be my guest.

(On a note: Kink, you are a great man and should not have to put up with such comments. While I'm not into piercings, I bet you enjoy yours and that is more than enough of a reason for me as to why you have one. :) )

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Photonpig@Apr 17 2005, 04:56 AM

Photonpig;

1) What he does with his body and parts are his business and no one else's.

2) No one should push their opinion on just what is or is not acceptable. That's why the constitution has that little thing called freedom of expression

3)A lockerroom certainly is NO place for an impressionable young boy, in particular if the father is a thick- headed, self righteous, moron who feels he has assert himself by berating a stranger on his lifestyle.

4) A lockerroom is a place where nudity is not only a generality there, and certainly not unacceptable, What do you want them do do----shower with their boxers on?

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+Apr 17 2005, 04:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK &#064; Apr 17 2005, 04:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Photonpig@Apr 17 2005, 04:56 AM
Seriously, you should have put a towel around your waist to cover up your penis. Its perfectly fine to be nude if your genitals aren&#39;t butchered with peircings. I commend the father for telling his child that what other people do is not only wrong but immoral, and also for standing up for the values that civilized people care about. Clearly you can live your life the way you want, but don&#39;t be surprised when people actually object. Children will be children, and stupid adults will be ignorant about showing off their screwed up lifestyles in front of children.

Photonpig;

1) What he does with his body and parts are his business and no one else&#39;s.

2) No one should push their opinion on just what is or is not acceptable. That&#39;s why the constitution has that little thing called freedom of expression

3)A lockerroom certainly is NO place for an impressionable young boy, in particular if the father is a thick- headed, self righteous, moron who feels he has assert himself by berating a stranger on his lifestyle.

4) A lockerroom is a place hwere nudity is not only a generality there, and certainly not unacceptable, What do you want them do do----shower with their boxers on?
[post=301368]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Maybe he thinks we should be fully clothed and wear blindfolds so we are totally safe to be around?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
What has happened to our country? Nudity and sexual activities are not the same thing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the human body. In the old days, men and boys skinny dipped down at the river regularly. The ladies and girls would go at a different time. That was the days before swim suits and clothes were washed by hand. So if the clothes weren&#39;t dirty yet, they took them off so that would have dry clothes to wear to go back home in. They might not have had but two or maybe three pairs of pants in those days on the farm 100 years ago. And the outhouse had two or more holes. Why? All the guys were down there at the same time.

We are in a heap of trouble if we continue this all nudity is sexual. We won&#39;t be able to change diapers on litle kids. I don&#39;t know what we will do with them. Hire animals to raise them I guess.

A teacher in some schools can get into trouble for just changing a five or six year old kid who had a stomach virus and messed in his pants. Only professional nurses can do that now. So the little 8 year old girl who can&#39;t clean herself up adequately must be changed or helped by the single 23 year old male nurse. There is questionable sexual overtones if we allow her female teacher who is a mom and has a daughter her same age help her. This is how far we are taking all of this nudity stuff.

This is not a slam against the young male nurse. It is pointing out that most elementary girls would rather a woman help them in this situation and depending on what kind of dad the boys have, they also may feel more comfortable with a woman helping them if they have never had a male adult care for them.

On a tangent here, but there have been several threads where a dad has brought his son or sons into an all male gymn where nudity is the norm or is at least accepted, and then the "dad" chooses to take on the task of the almighty to declare what is a sin or not a sin there in the all male gymn.

Dads, on here? If you don&#39;t approve of male nudity in an all male gymn, then find another place to take your sons.

At the local fitness center there are two dressing rooms. One, you have to be 18 to go in and the other is all age groups. Nothing sinister in the adult room at all. The reason is to keep little unsupervised boys from coming in and destroying the place. Any sexual activity or suggestion there of would have a person bounced in a New York second. And fathers with little boys who can&#39;t dress themselves must use the all age dressing room. They can&#39;t use the 18 and over.

I like it for one reason. I don&#39;t ever have to worry about some kid accusing me of anything sexual. In this world, there is no trial really. The guy if accused is guilty even with a video proving otherwise. In the community he is forever guilty.

So Dad, if you want to open up your own fitness center and require long pants, water shoes, and plastic caps on heads and water gloves, go ahead. It is your money. Who knows? It may be overflowing with guys. I would build it pretty small though. I doubt you will have many members.

Originally posted by blackwood+Apr 18 2005, 03:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Apr 18 2005, 03:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by taven@Apr 17 2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Apr 17 2005, 04:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Photonpig
@Apr 17 2005, 04:56 AM
Seriously, you should have put a towel around your waist to cover up your penis. Its perfectly fine to be nude if your genitals aren&#39;t butchered with peircings. I commend the father for telling his child that what other people do is not only wrong but immoral, and also for standing up for the values that civilized people care about. Clearly you can live your life the way you want, but don&#39;t be surprised when people actually object. Children will be children, and stupid adults will be ignorant about showing off their screwed up lifestyles in front of children.

Photonpig;

1) What he does with his body and parts are his business and no one else&#39;s.

2) No one should push their opinion on just what is or is not acceptable. That&#39;s why the constitution has that little thing called freedom of expression

4) A lockerroom is a place hwere nudity is not only a generality there, and certainly not unacceptable, What do you want them do do----shower with their boxers on?
[post=301368]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe he thinks we should be fully clothed and wear blindfolds so we are totally safe to be around?
[post=301454]Quoted post[/post]​

I had a similar encounter while on a business trip (a week before Christmas) to Duluth, MN.

It was colder than hell, a fire drill occured, they thought there was fire, and everyone was required to get out. I did in a bathrobe, and froze most of me and mini-me up.

When "permitted" to return to our rooms, I was so cold, I thought I would warm up in the sauna. So, at 1:00am I&#39;m sitting in the steam, men only sauna, naked with a towel over my back and head, my lap uncovered.

A(edit) guy close to my age came in with two boys, perhaps 15 to 17 the were in jocks, but clothing was not at all required. He frowned at me when I said "good morning" while the youngsters sat down on the cedar bench on either side of me. Just the 4 of us in a relatively large sauna, and the "boys" had to sit on either side of me, he was across from me, soon their knees touch my knees from both sides,and at this point I got up to leave and while I was leaving, the ole man, made a comment of wearing something, instead of being nude in front of the "kids". It was indecent.

I got back to the room and tossed about abit saying to myself what I should of said to him. BullShit.........................

blackwood
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Apr 11 2005, 04:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Apr 11 2005, 04:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Apr 10 2005, 11:58 PM
"Some men are sick and do terrible things and we shouldn&#39;t look at them."
[post=299326]Quoted post[/post]​

"...and some men need to mind their own fucking business, unless they really don&#39;t need both their arms."

seriously, if some dipshit had tried that shit on with me, especially in a fucking locker room for crying out loud, they&#39;d have been shitting teeth for a week. I have to admire your self-control.
[post=299467]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
That had me laughing out loud.

I personally admire your self control in that situation Kink. Though, personally, i would have given that man a lesson in manners it would not have been physical.

It never ceases to amaze me how closed minded some people are :/

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by blackwood@Apr 18 2005, 08:14 AM
A guy close to my age came in with two boys, perhaps 15 to 17 the were in jocks, but clothing was not at all required.
... the ole man, made a comment of wearing something, instead of being nude in front of the "kids". It was indecent.

If someone brings his sons to an environment where nudity is permitted, it&#39;s ludicrous for him to be upset if nudity occurs. What was indecent was his presumptuousness to think he had the right to judge your actions. You did nothing improper.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 18 2005, 02:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 18 2005, 02:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-blackwood@Apr 18 2005, 08:14 AM
A guy close to my age came in with two boys, perhaps 15 to 17 the were in jocks, but clothing was not at all required.
... the ole man, made a comment of wearing something, instead of being nude in front of the "kids".  It was indecent.

If someone brings his sons to an environment where nudity is permitted, it&#39;s ludicrous for him to be upset if nudity occurs. What was indecent was his presumptuousness to think he had the right to judge your actions. You did nothing improper.
[post=301764]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Besides, any young man 15 or over is not a child. Neither is a 14 year old. I don&#39;t see anything wrong with a father bringing his six year old to a place where non sexual nudity is the norm. It might be doing the boy a favor. He would understand there are all sizes, shapes and guys in various stages of puberty. A picture is worth a thousand words. Such exposure answers questions galore.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
So I went to the gym last night after work. Walked into the locker room and guess who was just beginning to dress and get ready to leave? Yep. DearOldDad&#33; He was sitting on the bench (no son in sight) right in front of the same row of lockers where we last encountered each other. I was wearing my suit and tie, walked over to the nearest locker, dropped my gym bag right next to him, yanked open a locker and turned to face him. He looked up at the sound of my gym bag thumping onto the bench, with a very startled look on his face. I started unbuttoning my shirt, looked him in the eye and in a very direct, but polite voice said, "the other night you seemed to have a problem with me and I was wondering if you would like to discuss something?" He was only half dressed, but began scrambling around, grabbing his stuff and literally ran to the other side of the locker room behind another row of lockers. I smiled to myself, stripped down in record time and purposely went out of my way to walk past him on the way to the shower (before my workout which I never do B) ) with my head high, shoulders back and a confident swagger with my tackle swinging&#33; I thought he was going to have a stroke. I didn&#39;t even look back.

Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Apr 20 2005, 02:13 PM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
So I went to the gym last night after work. Walked into the locker room and guess who was just beginning to dress and get ready to leave? Yep. DearOldDad&#33; He was sitting on the bench (no son in sight) right in front of the same row of lockers where we last encountered each other. I was wearing my suit and tie, walked over to the nearest locker, dropped my gym bag right next to him, yanked open a locker and turned to face him. He looked up at the sound of my gym bag thumping onto the bench, with a very startled look on his face. I started unbuttoning my shirt, looked him in the eye and in a very direct, but polite voice said, "the other night you seemed to have a problem with me and I was wondering if you would like to discuss something?" He was only half dressed, but began scrambling around, grabbing his stuff and literally ran to the other side of the locker room behind another row of lockers. I smiled to myself, stripped down in record time and purposely went out of my way to walk past him on the way to the shower (before my workout which I never do B) ) with my head high, shoulders back and a confident swagger with my tackle swinging&#33; I thought he was going to have a stroke. I didn&#39;t even look back.
[post=302586]Quoted post[/post]​

CONGRADULATIONS :wow: :wow: :toast: :wow: :wow:

Not surprised he was a wimp.

Spork

1st Like
Media
KG:

It&#39;s rare that we get a second opportunity to say what we should have said. Clearly you made the most of it.

Congratulations&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a lot of time to think about it and some good words from you LPSG&#39;ers&#33; I was wondering if he was a regular health club member.....probably not anymore, hehe. I&#39;m still waiting to see the source of his inferiority complex.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Apr 20 2005, 07:13 PM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

VERY GOOD&#33;

blackwood

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Apr 20 2005, 07:13 PM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
So I went to the gym last night after work.  Walked into the locker room and guess who was just beginning to dress and get ready to leave?  Yep.  DearOldDad&#33;  He was sitting on the bench (no son in sight) right in front of the same row of lockers where we last encountered each other.  I was wearing my suit and tie, walked over to the nearest locker, dropped my gym bag right next to him, yanked open a locker and turned to face him.  He looked up at the sound of my gym bag thumping onto the bench, with a very startled look on his face.  I started unbuttoning my shirt, looked him in the eye and in a very direct, but polite voice said, "the other night you seemed to have a problem with me and I was wondering if you would like to discuss something?"  He was only half dressed, but began scrambling around, grabbing his stuff and literally ran to the other side of the locker room behind another row of lockers.  I smiled to myself, stripped down in record time and purposely went out of my way to walk past him on the way to the shower (before my workout which I never do B) ) with my head high, shoulders back and a confident swagger with my tackle swinging&#33;  I thought he was going to have a stroke.  I didn&#39;t even look back.
:lol:
HAH&#33;&#33; Good for you there, Kinkguy&#33; The look on that poor bastard&#39;s face through out all this must&#39;ve been priceless&#33; But I guess now that junior&#39;s out of way you put that dumb fuck in his place but good.