Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes I've sat in the chair at the hairdresser and thought it would be fun to say that once the head was neatly cut and styled that I'd just like to have my bush trimmed already for the weekend ahead. As I'd either be arrested or thumped I never have though.

But on a visit for a new year wax yesterday I had my back, crack and sack waxed and left feeling lovely and smooth. It's always important to stand up and see how the pubes look, if the correct amount of hair has been taken off or some needs to go. The waxer also works as a hairdresser so he has clippers and took them to shape my bush and also to deal with some wild hair on my chest.

That left just my head and as my hair was needing a trim I asked him if he could do that too (in reverse of the scenario above) - he put a towel on the chair and I sat there, still naked, while he cut my hair.

First time it ever happened but it felt really good to have a hairdresser who was able to cut hair, wherever it was. The only thing was that it was a bit annoying to have clippings fall onto my newly smooth back and down the front onto my chest and bush. Has anyone else had an all over haircut ?