Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
who likes to hang out in their boxers or briefs in the hotel rooms? Anyone ever brave enough to venture out of their rooms, like to the vending machines- in their shorts? Do you let room service in when you are in your briefs?

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In Surfers Paradise (Queensland) with the family in January, I often Barbequed and ate outside with the family in just my Boxers, and a couple of mornings, walked a couple of blocks to a great coffee shop to get a morning "heart-starter" and took it back to our hotel.

No drama - boxers were cotton with a retro tropical print, but obvious button fly and nothing underneath.

O

OldFirm08

easily. Boxers are almost like shorts, so why not. Even less in the motel pool if possible..

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
While staying at a motel, there was what appeared to be a trucker and his son (he looked mid 30s, the son looked about 12 at the oldest) two doors away from us. They left the curtain wide open, and while walking by it was impossible not to notice that they were both sitting on the bed wearing only their boxers.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hang out in hotel rooms all the time in boxers or briefs, whatever feels best at the time. Definitely go to the ice machine or whatever, at least in boxers or gym shorts. LOVE answering the door in my briefs...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I put boxers on to let room service in...they look like shorts, had a tricky problem one time putting the tray out in the hall way. I was naked and the door closed and locked me out. I took the neighbors newpaper to call the front desk from the hallway phone... They said not to worry they could see me on the camara moniters and would send someone right up with a key.
When I checked out the guy at the front desk gave me a big smile and said
"Nice to see you"

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went more far away. In Italy I stayed in this catholic youth hostel were boys are in different floors than girls; there were several rooms for 12 or 15 guys each, with just one big shared bathroom for the whole floor in the middle of the corridor. Most of the guys were going to take a shower in their towels, quite shy, but I got naked and moved around just like that. In less than 20 minutes, it was full of naked guys walking around. Quite an experience

Reactions: Txprvdude and mrdjx

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i do. also walk around the house in boxers.....when I get home, or to a hotel room, the first things that I take off are my shoes and my pants

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah i do this all the time. i have a certain type of routine in a hotel room for some reason. i spend most of the time naked. at some point i will have a wank in front of the window haha, and occasionally i open the door and stand in the coridoor with nothing on, for no reason at all except that i enjoy it. ive not been caught yet :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, hotel rooms do bring out a certain 'caution to the wind' feeling...jack off you want! you don t' have to clean the sheets! (and I am sure the poor maids have seen 'everything'....

one caveat- ALWAYS take the 'comforter' off the bed first. They have done studies- those things are NEVER changed and well.....if you like naked on top of it, guess how many othersw naked butts have laid there...?

and as at home, I just keep a pair of boxers on the door knob- otherwise....nude.

Kodak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
speaking of hotels, have any of you ever been caught wanking by maids or anyone else at a hotel?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol...nope....but did have a close call once. was jerking off in the morning when I heard a knock at the door and a thick accented "house keeping" I didn't respond b/c well....lol I was jerking off. Well next thing I know the door opens and then I hear a big thud. I started to freak out and covered myself up, but no one ever came in. Well I waited for the door to close back and got up....and discovered that I had used the little latch thingy that allows you to open the door about an inch or two but no more. I started laughing, then went back to the bed, dropped my boxers and wanked away lol

sevensoft

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I spenda lot of time in hotel rooms as a flight attendant, first thing I do is is to take off my pants and change into my underarmour shorts (no underwear) and walk down the hall to the ice machine flopping all the way. Love all the looks I get.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I put boxers on to let room service in...they look like shorts, had a tricky problem one time putting the tray out in the hall way. I was naked and the door closed and locked me out. I took the neighbors newpaper to call the front desk from the hallway phone... They said not to worry they could see me on the camara moniters and would send someone right up with a key.
When I checked out the guy at the front desk gave me a big smile and said
"Nice to see you"

Hilarious - the same thing happened to me when I was staying at a hotel in San D about 10 years ago. Went to put the tray in the hall, lost my balance and when I heard the heavy "click" sound I remember saying, "Oh SHIT" rather loudly. It was late, around 1am-ish so thankfully not much activity was going on. However this hotel was being remodeled, so the cameras weren't working, nor were the phones they put next to the elevators.

So I actually had to go to the lobby to alert someone what had happened.

Imagine me slinking from the elevators to the lobby carrying a fake fern in front of my business end and hissing, "Psst! Hey! I need some help!"

Riding the elevator back to my room with the front desk guy and a new key he had a barely concealed grin on his face the entire time, and at one point looked at me and said, "Would you like me to carry that for you sir?" We both laughed our asses off. He also told me something like this happens several times a year.

Anyway, to answer the OP, yes I frequently "hang out" in hotel rooms.

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I too go for the shorts and no underwear approach. Love to use a hotel fitness room in just a tight short shirt and thin white shorts, so my package flops all over the place. Swimming in the pool in just white shorts (or even briefs) is even better since they become slightly see-thru.....

Reactions: Txprvdude

D_Edward Alpee

1st Like
Media
speaking of hotels, have any of you ever been caught wanking by maids or anyone else at a hotel?

was on long-term assignment in Virginia last summer in an Extended Stay America and forgot the cleaning schedule... heard the door opening and had just enough time to yelp our something before she walked in to see me dick-in-hand.

boegeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first thing i do when i enter the hotel room is take off all my clothes to fully nude. i (and i'm sure may of guys do) love being nude in the hotel room. if i don't have anything to do i just nude all day long in the room.. i also sleep in the nude.. and yes, jack off is more frequent when stay in the hotel room..