Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone from your work walks me to your office, knocks, and announces me. You are on the phone and motion me in. I pause, wait for the door to close, then lock it. I start to approach. You gesture at a chair in front of your desk. I shake my head no and continue towards you. Been thinking of you all day, and here you are.

I get to the corner of your desk, not more than a couple feet away from where you are sitting, and give you a sly smile. I turn around and looking over my shoulder, I hitch my skirt up around my hips, showing you my sizable panty-clad ass. Pinning my skirt with my elbows, I bend over and pull down my panties. They are soaking wet from me thinking about you.

I pull them all the way down and step out with one foot, then the other, take them in my hand, and toss them in your lap. I bend over again and touch the floor, parting my feet to open my legs, giving you a good view of my dripping wet slick pink bald pussy at eye level. I remain just like that for a few seconds and rise when I see you reaching for me. I walk in front of you, sit on the edge of your desk, and scoot back.

I get my butt almost to the opposite edge of your desk, as far from you as possible for sitting on it, out of your reach. I spread my legs wide, exposing my slippery wet slit. I put the index finger of my right hand in my mouth, suck on the tip a few times while eyeing you very suggestively, take it out, and lower my hand to my sopping wet snatch.

I trace my fingertip up and down my slit, watching you watching me. I pause with my finger poised in front of my fuck hole and mouth the words "Do you want this?" You are clearly turned on and flustered with me on display in front of you. I begin to rub circles on my clit. I keep going, knowing what works.

I am so turned on seeing you try to focus, knowing what a tempting distraction I am. My fingertip feels so good on my clit. I start working it faster, biting my lip to stifle my moans. Mmmm. Damn. You are obviously quite hot and bothered. I catch your eyes with mine and whisper "I am so close!" Oh my god.

I start scooting across your desk back towards you, continuing to rub my little pink hot button. I motion you over. Keeping on task with my right index finger, I begin undoing your belt, pants button, and zipper with my left hand. You are still on the phone. I pull out your dick and give it a couple of strokes, already so hard from watching.

I take your free hand in my left and whisper that I am about to cum. I squeeze your hand so tight with my orgasm in an effort not to me heard on your call. I slide my right hand up and down the length of my glistening slippery cunt a few times, which is still spasming from my very difficult to remain quiet during climax, wet my fingers and palm with my pussy juice, and use my wetness on my hand to go back to stroking your cock. I want you inside me so bad! You place the call on speakerphone and gesture for my silence.

Last edited:

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Biting my lip, I look you in the eyes and nod. Turning around to face away from you, I sit down just far enough that your cock head brushes my wetness. I rock my hips to slide your dick forward and back along my slit several times then hover my fuck hole on the tip. I lower myself just enough for your head to enter me and I raise up, bobbing my pussy on just the tip.

You thrust your hips towards me, trying to get all the way into me. Since I did not put my fingers inside of me while rubbing myself, I am tighter than you anticipated. I cannot stand it anymore either and descend on your penis, lowering myself all the way down, letting the weight of my body and gravity make most of the effort since I am plenty wet but quite snug for your length and girth. You grunt at my tightness and I gasp at feeling your fullness.

I pause for a moment, a bit overwhelmed with your entirety inside of me. Feels so good. My super slick wetness and determination were certainly your ticket to gain entry. Wow. Been wanting you so much and now I got you in. Mmmm. I rise up almost all the way off of you, keeping your head buried in me, and lower myself back down. I can tell you want to give it to me!

So badly, I know. I work your dick, lowering myself down and raising back up, occasionally surprised and caught off guard when you dare to thrust up towards me. You want to keep going and really give it to me, but it affects your speech too much. I keep going, working your cock as best as I can with my pussy.

You decide fuck it and start thrusting up at me ferociously. Oh god. I squeeze your cock tight with my pussy as you loosen me up with your momentum. You end the call with an on the spot excuse to cover for your heavy breathing and stilted speech. You are really going to give it to me now! Oh fuck yeah.

The chair is clearly not happy with you railing me an inch from my life on it. You rise up, push between my shoulder blades to bend me over, continuing to pump me, and guide me toward your desk. I lay my torso over it while you plow me from behind. You are going with such force and have me pinned so tight I am unable to push my pussy back towards you in time with your thrusts! Obviously I got you really fucking worked up! Goddamn. Holy shit.

Not that I mind! Wow. I am astonished you can keep going at that pace! I moan your name. Ahh! Keep going! You are slamming into me so hard that there is no room for me to stimulate my clit, nor any need to because your dick pounding the hell out of me feels fucking amazing after wanting you so bad! Keep going! Harder! Faster!

Thrusting at such a breakneck pace definitely does not allow me to find your rhythm with my vaginal muscles either! No one has ever given it to me this hard! So glad I teased the hell out of you! Not able to match your pattern, I do my best to remain constantly beared down, making my fuck hole as tight as possible.

Even that proves a tremendous challenge because it makes you feel yet more incredible inside of me! You are thrusting so hard and fast that any slip out allows you immediate reentry due to the sheer force you are fucking me with! My wetness comes from my cunt, coating my outer pussy lips and runs down my thighs, spattering against your crotch with each pass. The sounds and smell of our sex appeal to our other senses and heighten our arousal. I am having to do everything in my power not to scream out in immense pleasure.

You are an animal and I love it! Finally giving me those bruised hips you promised, no doubt! I have never been fucked like this in my life! Keep going! I am squeezing your cock with my pussy absolutely as tight as possible, my concentration all that keeps me from screaming. I reach for a stack of papers on your desk and put it in my mouth.

Now I can vocalize! "Uhh! Ahh! Mmmm!" Needed something to muffle me! I am so close! You smack my ass hard and pull my head back with my hair, growling that you are about to cum. Give it to me! Give it all to me! You keep pumping me and feel so amazing. Oh my god! Ahhhh! I gasp your name as we cum together.

Last edited:

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
D

deleted652527

That's some good stuff. You got me pretty rock hard. Now if you would excuse me, I have to go release some built up pressure thinking it was you bent over with your long legs and ass in the air with my cock pounding it.