At the Office

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

funmcpackage: Last night, I was working late when a little hottie, "Missy", that works in my company's computer department stopped by my office. We have been friendly in the last couple of years I have been with this company. It was a little after 8PM and I was finishing a last minute project when Missy stuck her head in my office door and said "You're working late". I acknowledge her with some dumb remark but don't look up from my computer. I guess this was enough of an invitation for Missy, who walks into my office and sits down. I had been at work since 6AM that morning and the last thing I needed was someone keeping me at my desk until midnight with some bullshit chitchat.

Being tired and stressed, I was not in a friendly mood. After Missy sitdown, I look at her and say bluntly "Is there something I can help with?". Missy looks at me for a couple of seconds and then says "Not really". Great, I think to myself, now she will go away. I look back at my computer expecting her to go away, but Missy continued to sit and look at me. After about 2 or 3 minutes, she says, "I heard something about you and I was wondering if it was true?". Oh fuck, what dumb-ass office rumor am I involved in now, I think. After a few heartbeats, I responded, "Well, probably not, but ask anyway."

With a wry grin, Missy asks, "I heard that you are, oh how should I say it, Mr. Ed-like." This being the last thing I excepted to hear out of her mouth, my jaw hit the ground. The stunned expression on my face put a ear-to-ear grin on Missy face. I sat there for a moment looking at Missy and trying to compose myself. I noticed that she was enjoying my obvious discomfort because hear nipples had become hard as thimbles.

Not having a better response, I blurt out, "And who would tell you such a thing?". I have been very careful not to mess around with any of the woman at my office. "I just heard it around and I want to know if it is true", Missy replied as she leaned forward exposing more of her clevage.

Still being at a loss for my usual witty repartee, I respond "I am happy with myself, if that is what you want to know. Now I want to know who is going around and talking about me?" Waiting for her response, my heads stops spinning a little and I can feel my dick start to warm up and get hard down my pants leg. I can tell that Missy is still feeling in control of the situation with her hard nipples and smile that she was keeping moist with her tongue.

Missy stands up from the chair is across my desk sits down on the end of my desk. "Well, if you must know", she whispers, "I saw an e-mail that one of your ex-girlfriends sent you saying that the only thing that she missed about you was your huge cock. If the e-mail didn't have a virus in it, I would have never seen it and I never would have believed that you have a huge cock." At this point, my dick is so hard I have to sit up straight in my chair. With Missy's new vantage point on top of my desk, see is looking down at my crotch.

Having regained a little confidence, I shoot back, "Everyone has a different idea of what big is. How do I know that you will think that a 10 inch cock is big?" The wry grin on Missy face instantly turned into a look of shock. "Oh", was the best reply that she could manage. "If you close the door, I'll show it to you."

Missy moving a little less sure of herself, slid off my desk and close the door. As she turns around, I tell her to come over to my side of the desk. I get my eyes fixed on her eyes as she walked over and stood over me. I unbuckle my pants and pull them down, lean back in my chair and slowly stroke my 10 inch piece of rebar. While she watches my hand glide up and down my staft, Missy one hand starts caressing her nipples while her other hand starts to gently rub the her pussy on the outside of her pants.

Wanting her mouth that she has beening keeping so moist with her tongue around my shaft, I pull her hand from her crotch and wrap it around the tip of my dick. When she has a firm grasp of my red bulding head, I pull my hand off hers and start up buttoning her top. Missy, being totally oblivious to everything but my warm hard cock, doesn't even wait for me to finish two buttons before she has dropped to her knees and start licking the end of my rod. As much as I wanted her lucious C cups, the feeling of her tongue all of around of the top of meat forces me to lean back in back in my chair. After a few moments of licking and sucking my cock, Missy looks up with almost a panic expression and says "You have to fuck me."

Like a maniac, she stand up and takes off her cloths. I lean forward and finally get to taste those beautiful breasts that have been teasing me for the last thirty minutes. I then turned Missy and sat her on the edge of my desk and slowly inserted my index finger inside her warm pussy to get her wet. It didn't take more that a few moments before I had three fingers all of the way inside her moist vagina and I could feel her juices running down my wrist. After removed my hand, and wiped my dick down with her sweetness, I held the bottom of my thick shaft and slowly began to rub it up and down on the outside of her pussy. When my swollen head finally penerated her, I could hear a grown come out of Missy. By shaft was in far enough to let go, I could see Missy lips had expanded like rose petals. Having a large thick cock in her was new. Walls of her vagina clamp on my dick like a vice. Thank god her pussy was flowing keeping my cock and her insides from getting road rash.

Slowly and steady, I kept working in a little more of my member into her with every thrust. When I had about 7 inches in her, she starts panting "You are so huge". I leaned over and whisper "I alot more to go" and push in about nine inches into her at on time. Missy lets out a loud "Oh fuck" and then a loud moan. I almost shit right on the spot wonder if a cleaning person will be checking in on me at any moment. One's mind doesn't wander for long when you are balls deep, so I go back to the job at hand. With Missy's pussy sufficiently stretch, I pull her onto the floor behind my desk and start pump her wet box with more and more force. Every stroke drives a moan out of Missy. Every time I pull my rod out of her I feel her body relax and right before I drive in her, I can feel her body tense at the anticipation of having my thick pole enter her tight pussy.

With beads of sweat rolling down my back, I pull my dick out of Missy and tell her I am going to fuck her from behind. She is instantly on all fours, with her ass up in the air waiting for me to pound her pussy. Her asshole looked so inviting but there is no way I am going to penetrate that with a tube of lube, so I slow work my dick into her until I feel my tip hit her cervix. I then procede to try to fuck her so hard that my dick will come out of the top of her head. From behind I am able hold on to her breast while I ride her like Travolta riding the mechanical bull in "Urban Cowboy". My balls are swell with eggs with hot cum fueled by pussy juice running down my leg.

Finally, I tell her I have to come and pull my dick out of her cunt. Right as Missy turns around I unload my cream right onto her stomach. Since it had been a few days since I have jacked-off, Missy's torso looks like a softserve icecream machine had exploded on her. After unleasing my juice, Missy instinctually places her mouth on the end of my spent dick and sucks me until all of my juice is gone.

After we both catch our breath, Missy wipes the sperm off with my undershirt and dresses. As I put on my clothes, I told her that I never got answer on whether she thought I had a big dick. "It'll do" she said with that wry smile as she walked out of my office.

2. Imported

Gold Member

shadow: This is a good story. Will there be an episode 2?

3. Imported

Gold Member

bulge4u2: Good HOT story for all of us hung guys to read about how a big dick guy can have lots of fun being hung and giving pleasure with a big cock !

btw, word gets out really fast if you're a hung guy, at least it did in my situation !

more of this story, please !!!!!!!!

4. Imported

Gold Member

junk792: [quote author=funmcpackage link=board=Fiction;num=1079145262;start=0#0 date=03/12/04 at 18:25:22] I unbuckle my pants and pull them down, lean back in my chair and slowly stroke my 10 inch piece of rebar. [/quote]

Well, I've read a lot of erotic stories but that's the first time I've seen "rebar" used as a synonym for penis! :D

Good story, really enjoyed it!

How big do you figure one has to be in order for it to become the stuff of rumors like that?

Draft saved Draft deleted